Schneiderlin

Taider

Ramirez

Davis

Cork

Wanyama

Ward-Prowse

Reed

Even if Schneiderlin leaves, thats a lot of central midfielders for a 4-3-3 system. Its the area of our squad we have the most depth, by far.

So we are now moaning about having TOO many players? I cant keep up.

Tbf it's a bit premature to call him an upgrade on Lovren. Lovren is top class.

A top class primadonna.

But yeh, too easy to make calls yet, this isn't a great side he's up against. But he's looked their best player quality wise.

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 4m

.@ryanbertrand3 arrival should ease concerns about @jackcork1's future. The pair grew close at #CFC & will have surely spoken about the move

Don't buy that as meaning Cork is staying.

They are best mates. When Ryan was at Villa, he and Jack spent the weekend together after Saints played them.

Oh I'm not denying they're friends, it just doesn't give me the confidence that Cork is staying for sure like Peach seems to have.

Christ, just seen the score. 4-1.

Presumably, Forster not to blame for the goals ?

"Could have been a worse scoreline but for Forster heroics" according to the Beeb.

Deila could be proved out of his depth at Celtic, before the season has even begun, what with teams like us eyeing up their players and a miracle needed in the second leg.

Come off it, the club have been stringing this out for months and months, yet have no trouble in agreeing deals for Harrison Reed, Sam McQueen etc. I'm becoming more convinced that he'll be off.

Harrison Reed, Sam McQueen deals aren't as simple as Cork's all long term contracts with the fringe player youngsters will be pretty much the same. A player of Cork's quality, contract will take longer negotiation, I believe he'll sign a new one very soon.

I think he is mate. check his wiki page and other articles.

he played left back for argentina all through the world cup, ffs

he is a left back who can play CB

probably like yoshida who is a CB who can play left back.

Looks like he isn't, as I said a few days back. This just been brought up on Rojo Thread.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marcos-rojo/leistungsdaten/spieler/93176/saison/2013

:smug:

With regards to the celtic boys result last night in the highlights below:

Goal 1 - Forster unlucky, nearly point blank range and it went in off his legs after ambrose did some rubbish tracking before getting sent off.

Goal 2 - VVD a bit lazy following his runner into the box who the ball then dropped to score.

Goal 3 - VVD beaten to the header from cross.

Goal 4 - Break in extra time.

2 Pens Missed by Legia - Their Captain missed his 1st then Forster saved the second.

Most amusing thing about this is that the Celtic fans have been saying since we were linked with Fraser and VVD that we should pay more as they play in the higher league (Champions) and therefore their players are worth more money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HQp6ORZeNY