Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Gabriele Marcotti in the Times today has suggested United use a diamond formation to make the most of Pogba, with he and Herrera in the "shuttle" roles and Mata at the tip. The only problem is finding a "tactically intelligent defensive midfielder", he says. I wonder who that could be!

Worth a punt from the club surely him and Romeu rotating in the holding role would strengthen the squad? Right now if Romeu gets injured we are in a bit of do do..

I think Harry Reed could do the job. We won't know until we try him,

Koeman got his tactics wrong today, but Chelsea are the best side in the league just now (as we found last week)

They are still sitting pretty in the top 6 and I believe they will finish above us this season sadly

and yet if saints were to lose 5-0 you would be screaming from the rooftops.

if this isnt proof you troll this site then nothing is

Over 60 pages of whinging!!!

Does make good reading.

Imagine what they'll be like if they get turned over down here.

Oh dear, Ron. Honeymoon well and truly over.

Some good quotes on that link.

Some likening it to time under Martinez.

Koeman got the tactics wrong today. There's still time but I can't see us coming back from this.

Nice to see Rom telling everyone else where to go when he's stood on the same spot for 2 minutes.

Wonder if they've seen him strolling around in training.

Same awful performance against City but we got lucky. Another manager with no balls

Please tell me how this is any different from the crap Martinez served up

I'm sure there are more.

Glass ceiling, well and truly smashed, but leaving them with shards of glass in their ar$es as they crash through it. Anyway they can content themselves with knowing how they invented dug outs.

Interesting article on Luke Shaw

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-news-jose-mourinho-luke-shaw-criticism-public-dangerous-game-a7402481.html

Guess he might well end up at spurs as a cut price deal to reunite with poch.

I reckon he could end up at Liverpool. They need a left back and he'd be a lot happier with his ex Saints colleagues.

I reckon he could end up at Liverpool. They need a left back and he'd be a lot happier with his ex Saints colleagues.

Liverpool, Man U have an unwritten law no player crosses the East Lancs road or the M62 to sign for the other side, the last player to do so was over 50 years ago a Man U reserve player. Though Klopp and Mourinho might try try to create a piece of football history and notoriety we could suppose.

Liverpool, Man U have an unwritten law no player crosses the East Lancs road or the M62 to sign for the other side, the last player to do so was over 50 years ago a Man U reserve player. Though Klopp and Mourinho might try try to create a piece of football history and notoriety we could suppose.

Although Paul Ince did go by the scenic route via Milan.

Although Paul Ince did go by the scenic route via Milan.

Yes very true WC, well observed, that being the case we can add that Ince crossed the alps perhaps, but not the East Lancs or M62. So unless Klopp and Mourinho ditch that unwritten law, the chances of Shaw merely signing for Liverpool are very slim, having said that if anyone is likely to merely shrug their shoulders and complete such a deal it's Jose, that's if he's there long enough. ;)