Man city match thread

Mr X

I don't get the Yoahida move. Keep your strong CB pairing and substitute cork for schneiderlin.

Seems to be looking at other options for the team. You are right, that would be the obvious choice, but hust seems to be trying other things. Must have been tried in training?

I just knew there would be one or two numpties on here blaming Forster for that goal. It took a deflection and he was totally unsighted. Not his fault at all.

Also worth bearing in mind that's only the second goal we have conceded at SMS this season.

Our rock, should have cleared the ball. They are all human and have been super human most the season!

Mane spends too much time on the floor.

Would have rather seen Cork in the team today over him.

The goal wasn't fosters fault. Plenty of keepers would have let that in. However fall all his composure and control of the backline, I do think we've had better shot stoppers than him before. E.g Boruc.

Seems to be looking at other options for the team. You are right, that would be the obvious choice, but hust seems to be trying other things. Must have been tried in training?

Toby not doing bad in midfield to be fair apart from the stray pass for their goal,

would have prefered Gardos at cb though