Sunday 4 January 2015

Dover Athletic v Crystal Palace – 1pm on BT Sport 1

Accrington Stanley or Yeovil Town v Manchester United – 3.30pm on BT Sport 1

Arsenal v Hull City – 5.30pm on BBC1

Monday 5 January 2015

AFC Wimbledon v Liverpool – 7.55pm on BBC1

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Everton v West Ham United – 7.45pm on BT Sport 1

Bought my tickets yesterday so at least 2 attending. Worth the money just to see Mick MaCarthy again. Great guy who says it as he sees it and always seems able to be too good for the championship but not quite good enough for the PL. If indeed Ipswich get promoted this time let's all hope that their top management will be a bit more patient and understanding than those impatient dolts at Wolves & Sunderland in the past. You don't get promoted time after time without a reason, like being a bloody good football man manager.

I suggest you read and digest the following.http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-southampton-vs-ipswich-town-04012015-2137731.aspx

But this is contradicted by the fixture list on the very same OS (and on the BBC website) which both say Saturday 3pm!

The ticket article has more detail, so I guess I'll go with that...

Still the ONLY club in the country that moves our hard core "home end" support to other parts of the stadium, meaning home support/advantage is watered down. Still find this totally outrageous. Imagine moving fans from The Kop, Stratford End, Holt End etc etc etc Would never happen in a million years! Whilst we still have this "small time" attitude we will never progress

Still the ONLY club in the country that moves our hard core "home end" support to other parts of the stadium, meaning home support/advantage is watered down. Still find this totally outrageous. Imagine moving fans from The Kop, Stratford End, Holt End etc etc etc Would never happen in a million years! Whilst we still have this "small time" attitude we will never progress

Saints don't really have a choice while the away end remains in the Northam Stand.

Rather than moaning above saints fans should "recreate" the Northam in itchen North corner, just had a look online and tons of availability in blocks 1, 2 & 3. The Kingsland north has plenty as well. No reason why there can't be a decent atmosphere still, and hats off to Ipswich for bringing such good numbers down, big away support is one of the best things about the cup.

At these prices it should be close to a sell out , I look forward to seeing some of the younger players as well impressed with Reed, Targett this season hopefully have Gallagher back soon and I expect Hesketh will be given another chance. £10 adults and £3 kids is superb.

Rather than moaning above saints fans should "recreate" the Northam in itchen North corner, just had a look online and tons of availability in blocks 1, 2 & 3. The Kingsland north has plenty as well. No reason why there can't be a decent atmosphere still, and hats off to Ipswich for bringing such good numbers down, big away support is one of the best things about the cup.

At these prices it should be close to a sell out , I look forward to seeing some of the younger players as well impressed with Reed, Targett this season hopefully have Gallagher back soon and I expect Hesketh will be given another chance. £10 adults and £3 kids is superb.

I called the ticket office on Thursday to ask how many I could buy on general sale the next day. They said it was unlimited.

So I rock up to the ticket office the next day and they asked me for a customer number (which I had) and said I could only buy 4! As it was, I needed 7. I was pretty pee'd off tbh.

Are we going to receive a hard copy ticket through the post or will it be added on to my ST?

As I understand it, once tickets have been paid for, the programme relating to season tickets will be adjusted so that can be used at the turnstile

If that is not the case a number of us are in trouble.

I have to say the speaker at the Ticket Office was so crackly it was difficult to understand what was being said and the lad in the Ticket Office was a mumbler

The only club, other than Sheffield Utd you mean?

This situation goes back nearly 15 years when we were moving from The Dell. Everyone was told before season tickets at St Mary's went on sale that the majority of the Northam Stand would be used for the away section, and yet rather than create our own "Kop" at the Chapel end, people decided they wanted to stand next to the away fans instead. We as a fanbase chose this setup.

Ipswich have sold 5,500, which is pretty impressive for what probably isn't that big a game for them. Comfortably the biggest away following ever at St Mary's.

where did you see the number of tickets? an Ipswich fan i spoke to at work said they had 3100 then were given an additional 1600 up to 4700 , did we then give them another 800 tickets on top of that?

hats off to them if that is the case , incredible following on sunday

Not had mine yet either, even after the wonderful computer system not giving me my ST seats despite the sale being open only to ST holders :mcinnes: A quick email to the club and a reply saying I had been moved back to 'my' seats and the tickets had been sent out. That was over a week ago.

Not had mine yet either, even after the wonderful computer system not giving me my ST seats despite the sale being open only to ST holders :mcinnes: A quick email to the club and a reply saying I had been moved back to 'my' seats and the tickets had been sent out. That was over a week ago.

As far as I'm aware Season Ticket Holders aren't being posted paper tickets the actual season tickets are being activated for the match.

As far as I'm aware Season Ticket Holders aren't being posted paper tickets the actual season tickets are being activated for the match.

Thats a good point, thats what they did last season thinking back. However I've just checked and the email clearly states paper tickets have been sent out. Can't wait for the arguement on the day when I get there and find someone else sitting in my seats.:rolleyes: Good old ticket office, nothing changes...

Did you use your customer no though? As long as you have used your no. when buying the tickets they should still show up in your account. I always used to buy my away tickets at the ground as I passed it quite often and didn't like paying the extra charges.