Saints Sign Filip Djuricic on loan from Benfica

Saint-Armstrong

Christ, makes you wonder why people even bother sharing something if they're told it.

I was told late last night that he was definitely going to sign and the club had reached an agreement, and the relevant people had prepared and organised the relevant stuff for his arrival and photo opportunity.

Whether it's right, or it turns out to be wrong - it's just what I was told and I decided to share it.

Calm down dear. Don't get worked up, it's only the internetz.

Christ, makes you wonder why people even bother sharing something if they're told it.

I was told late last night that he was definitely going to sign and the club had reached an agreement, and the relevant people had prepared and organised the relevant stuff for his arrival and photo opportunity.

Whether it's right, or it turns out to be wrong - it's just what I was told and I decided to share it.

I'm not sure why you're getting worked up. Were you 'told' this info by someone first hand, or was it your usual of reading it on twitter than passing it off as your own info, like you have done for years.

So you read it on twitter then.

Good work, Turkish. I'd suggest reading the earlier posts, and then you might realise you asked a question that's already been answered.

Nevertheless, some top baiting from you - so hope you enjoyed your little adrenaline kick from that.

Now, I hope you have a productive day this Sunday.

Good work, Turkish. I'd suggest reading the earlier posts, and then you might realise you asked a question that's already been answered.

Nevertheless, some top baiting from you - so hope you enjoyed your little adrenaline kick from that.

Now, I hope you have a productive day this Sunday.

I can't see where it has been answered tbf.

Told by someone in person or 'told' by someone on twitter?

Turkish your exchange with SaintArmstrong is exactly why little info gets put on here anymore.

The poster put up info they had gained and then has a Spanish Inquisition and nobody expects that.

This forum is now pretty dull, as many posters have been bullied off by posters who hate not to be the ones in the know.

A bit of gossip doesn't hurt and if SaintArmstrong is not correct then so be it, but don't bully so that people are hesitant to post

Turkish your exchange with SaintArmstrong is exactly why little info gets put on here anymore.

The poster put up info they had gained and then has a Spanish Inquisition and nobody expects that.

This forum is now pretty dull, as many posters have been bullied off by posters who hate not to be the ones in the know.

A bit of gossip doesn't hurt and if SaintArmstrong is not correct then so be it, but don't bully so that people are hesitant to post

I agree. As someone that has posted information in the past and been mocked or abused for it I don't bother any more. Armstrong has put himself up there on here and on twitter as someone with his finger on the pulse, yet as I mentioned often in the past his info has been to take posts on twitter then pass it off as his own info, he's been caught doing it on numerous occasions so I make no apology for asking him if his is another of those occasions. His angry response suggests it might be.

I agree. As someone that has posted information in the past and been mocked or abused for it I don't bother any more. Armstrong has put himself up there on here and on twitter as someone with his finger on the pulse, yet as I mentioned often in the past his info has been to take posts on twitter then pass it off as his own info, he's been caught doing it on numerous occasions so I make no apology for asking him if his is another of those occasions. His angry response suggests it might be.

Fair enough. In the interest of clarification: I was sent a text with this info, from someone I know in person.

They've given me info before when I've shared stuff online, although largely not usually transfer stuff. Normally relating to the kit, sponsorship, events and issues along those lines. Have posted those bits and bobs online, both here and elsewhere, before.

As I said, fair enough on what you said because I remember you being shouted down when you had some information about Palace when we were signing Clyne(?), I think.

Signed apparently. I know you'll all say 'how does he know etc'

But bloke who works in the shop and print the shirts for the players tol me so. I know him quite well and has told me of things before.

Hey bowers, not seen you on here much lately. How did your industrial action go after you were told to take you lunch break slightly earlier than you wanted to?

Ok. With Tadic it was far from straightforward as far as paperwork goes. If Djuricic is similar, he won't be available until after the QPR game. But I'm sure it will be fine.

Could be wrong, but would the fact it's a loan change things? Less paperwork, so maybe less hassle with a work permit because it's "temporary", sort of thing?

Could be wrong, but would the fact it's a loan change things? Less paperwork, so maybe less hassle with a work permit because it's "temporary", sort of thing?

It is still an international transfer so the FAs have to be involved.