Summer 2015 Hcdajfu thread ?

simo

If Morgan goes a midfield 3 of Wanyama, Song and Cabaye (to replace Davis) would have me changing my underpants...

So potentially:

...............New keeper

Clyne fonte Alderweireld Bertrand

..........Wanyama Song

Mane.........Cabaye........Rodriguez

....................Remy

Not bad that...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Song would be amazing. Especially if Morgan stays (doubtful I know) but imagine a midfield trio of Song, Wanyama and Morgan. That is mouth watering.

Also, for the fee/wages Remy would require, I'd rather not. I really don't think he's THAT good tbh.

Morgan, Wanyama and song on the pitch at the same time? No thanks.

Cédric leaves Alvalade and goes to the Premier League

The right-back Sporting is about to leave

Cédric Soares is very close to moving arms and baggage to Southampton. The right-back of Sporting is preparing to leave the club to which is tied for 17 years and get into the Premier League, having been given as very likely at Stoke City, which offered five million euros.

The 23 years should see the transfer announced by a higher amount in the coming hours. If the operation goes ahead, as it seems, the No.41 will become teammate of Jose Fonte, beside which is now the work of the National Team, Georgia.

This was posted in the Clyne thread, but this is the (translated) report from Portgual. Sounds like it's happening, and for what it's worth, he is very, very highly rated.

Cédric Soares is very close to moving arms and baggage to Southampton. The right-back of Sporting is preparing to leave the club to which is tied for 17 years and get into the Premier League, having been given as very likely at Stoke City, which offered five million euros.

The 23 years should see the transfer announced by a higher amount in the coming hours. If the operation goes ahead, as it seems, the No.41 will become teammate of Jose Fonte, beside which is now the work of the National Team, Georgia.

This was posted in the Clyne thread, but this is the (translated) report from Portgual. Sounds like it's happening, and for what it's worth, he is very, very highly rated.

Which is what will lead to speculation about Clyne's future. Soares appears to be first choice for Sporting Lisbon and his international career has just started (like Clyne's) so I would speculate he is unlikely to leave to be second choice.

Obviously comes recommended by Fonte too which is good.

Which is what will lead to speculation about Clyne's future. Soares appears to be first choice for Sporting Lisbon and his international career has just started (like Clyne's) so I would speculate he is unlikely to leave to be second choice.

If it does, then we have ourselves an incredibly good replacement. Nothing to worry about either way. This kid was looked at by Barca as well, but they opted for the Vidal guy.

If it does, then we have ourselves an incredibly good replacement. Nothing to worry about either way. This kid was looked at by Barca as well, but they opted for the Vidal guy.

I don't know anything about him. I was convinced we'd buy English for Clyne's replacement (if he left) - Byram or Trippier.

EDIT:

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell · 4 mins4 minutes ago

@millar_colin @piercy360 @ojogo @cameron_camz338 He's good, but not amazing IMO. Not as good as Clyne, for example (at least not yet)

Edited by Lallana's Left Peg

So potentially:

...............New keeper

Clyne fonte Alderweireld Bertrand

..........Wanyama Song

Mane.........Cabaye........Rodriguez

....................Remy

Not bad that...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

There is no way we are going to match the combined wage demands of Toby, Song, Remy and Cabaye.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2015/06/09/southampton-beat-off-stoke-city-for-cedric-soares/213387/? If this comes true perhaps Clyne is off, hasn't signed a new contract yet so looks the very likely.

Expected him, Toby and Morgan to go all season, so as long as we get decent enough replacements, i'd be happy. Cabaye is class and can SHOOT!!!!

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2015/06/09/southampton-beat-off-stoke-city-for-cedric-soares/213387/? If this comes true perhaps Clyne is off, hasn't signed a new contract yet so looks the very likely.

Small and lightweight, will get eaten alive in the PL. All sounds too bargain basement to me, still it's probably only just an agent propagated rumour.

Small and lightweight, will get eaten alive in the PL. All sounds too bargain basement to me, still it's probably only just an agent propagated rumour.

I don't know much about him but if he's first choice for Sporting CP he can't be that bad. In Koeman and Reed I trust.

I don't know much about him but if he's first choice for Sporting CP he can't be that bad. In Koeman and Reed I trust.

Being first choice for Sporting is not comparable to the PL, no doubt a decent player in those leagues but as we have seen with say Djuricic you need to be a bit more solid in the PL,

Edited by Window Cleaner

Being fiorst choice for Sporting is not comparable to the PL, no doubt a decent player in those leagues but as we have seen with say Djuricic you need to be a bit more solid in the PL,

Brassell said he isn't on the same level as Clyne at the moment but is a good player with high potential.

Is 'arry breaking out transfer scoops?!

@Redknapp: Heard Swansea are close to signing Andre Ayew from Marseille. He's on the way there with his agent Mark Mackay to do the deal. Good player.

He just can't help himself can he? Even when he's not signing the player, he still can't resist talking about someone who hasn't actually signed.

50m of United's huge 150m transfer kitty for Clyne and Morgan please. Would be so much better than selling another player to Liverpool or even Arsenal for that matter. Its good to spread ex first 11 players out a bit. lol

Edited by Saint IQ

Why are people going on about cabaye? Someone said they liked him and now people are talking as if we're linked. Are there any rumours about him and saints?

Anyone who had seen him on Sunday evening would tell you that it's a not to be touched with a barge-pole situation, rank awful, he was subbed at HT. Let Palace have him, or better still Pompey.

If true I guess the club have got fed up waiting on Clyne to sign a new contract.

Anyone who had seen him on Sunday evening would tell you that it's a not to be touched with a barge-pole situation, rank awful, he was subbed at HT. Let Palace have him, or better still Pompey.

Alternatively, any Saints fan who watched him throughout his time at Newcastle, smashing in screamers and demonstrating a great range of passing, would be delighted if he signed for us

Alternatively, any Saints fan who watched him throughout his time at Newcastle, smashing in screamers and demonstrating a great range of passing, would be delighted if he signed for us

That was 2 years or so ago, since then he's got splinters in his bum from the rustic bench at PSG. Screamers? the odd one yes, but he still only scored 17 goals in total at Newcastle in 3 seasons at Newcastle. Since then he's scored 1 in 36 at PSG. Take away the penalties and the free kicks and you get a completely different player. Vastly overated and getting slower by the minute, should have been sent off on Sunday because his lack of pace forced him to hack down Hazard (I think) in the crudest of manners.

No idea, read it somewhere that's all, plays for Besiktas at the moment I believe.

Yep, Bestikas player. Probably one of their best players, and was decent for them in the EL games against Liverpool. Very direct, quick, can play left, right or just behind. We were linked with him last year, so he's probably ''on the list''.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2015/06/09/12539062/mccarthy-ready-to-leave-evertonutm_source=TW&utm_medium=en_gb&utm_campaign=McCarthyLeave

And yet another midfielder seemingly on the way out. Not suggesting him for us by the way, just that he's interesting some 'top' clubs. Morgan has some competition this year for a move.

Also, Raja Nagagoalin (sp?) - if you remember him, we were linked a season or so back. Man Utd (according to reports) are close to announcing him.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2015/06/09/12539062/mccarthy-ready-to-leave-evertonutm_source=TW&utm_medium=en_gb&utm_campaign=McCarthyLeave

And yet another midfielder seemingly on the way out. Not suggesting him for us by the way, just that he's interesting some 'top' clubs. Morgan has some competition this year for a move.

Also, Raja Nagagoalin (sp?) - if you remember him, we were linked a season or so back. Man Utd (according to reports) are close to announcing him.

Nainggolan was the one that Alex Crook wrote in the Star one day that we had bid £15m for him then very next day tweeted news that we hadn't.