Summer 2015 Hcdajfu thread ?

simo

BRITISH CLUBS FIGHT FOR SOUTH KOREA SKIPPER

South Korea captain Kim Young-Gwon is a target for a number of British clubs, including Southampton, Sunderland and Celtic, according to the Star On Sunday.

The 25-year-old is out of in contract in December with Chinese Super League champions Guangzhou Evergrande and could be available for a cut price fee.

That has a Cliff Richard "young ones" terrace chant all over it.

He always strikes me as someone that's trying not to fall over. I could do that for £30 million.

Spurs in for Anthony Martial (young highly rated Monaco striker) for €25m.

Different league to us spending wise. Will never have a better chance to finish above them than last season IMO.

Spurs have spent that before on Soldado and Lamela, I can't say I'm all that worried.

If someone comes in with a big offer for Kane or Lloris they will be a worse team next season IMO. Besides, that's only about £19m. More than we're likely to fork out but not a lot more than we spent on Osvaldo.

Spurs have spent that before on Soldado and Lamela, I can't say I'm all that worried.

If someone comes in with a big offer for Kane or Lloris they will be a worse team next season IMO.

Rumour has it that Utd are very keen on Kane and want to push a deal.

Spurs in for Anthony Martial (young highly rated Monaco striker) for €25m.

Different league to us spending wise. Will never have a better chance to finish above them than last season IMO.

You are just painful.

Don't bite to it Roger. We've got his trash for weeks yet, if people just ignore him then he'll go away. I hope.

He always does. Even when I said I would wish Schneiderlin well should he move to a top CL team he came out with all the insults etc and then everyone else pointed out that there was nothing wrong with what I said.

If you actually read most of my recent posts there is nothing wrong with them. People play the poster not the post.

Remy would be class, but hard to see us, Swansea or Palace paying anyone 80k a week!

Hard to turn down Chelsea I guess but hasn't worked out great for him and he will never be a first choice there.

All depends what he's after. If it's the money, fair enough. But if he wants first team football, he'd certainly get it at the 3 clubs mentioned.

Get Osvaldo and Gaston off the books and we could probably stretch to 70-80k a week surely? West Ham are paying that donkey Carroll £90k a week for 6 years (lol) so using that as a FFP yardstick for a similar sized club it must be doable...

Edited by JxgrSaint

Get Osvaldo and Gaston off the books and we could probably stretch to 70-80k a week surely? West Ham are paying that donkey Carroll £90k a week for 6 years (lol) so using that as a FFP yardstick for a similar sized club it must be doable...

I'm sure there's a pay structure and I don't think that would fit in it.

If we do that everyone will want £80k a week. Plus Remy is decent but not incredible. Certainly not worth blowing our wage structure out of the water over. His best scoring season was at Newcastle and that was only really on par with what Pelle did last year.

Of course, it's doable. Whether it's desirable is another matter, though I think Remy would be an excellent addition.

I'm sure there's a pay structure and I don't think that would fit in it.

I think it would fit our pay structure if we can get rid of Osvaldo or Ramirez without having to eat much of their future salary. Doesn't mean we should do it though. Depends on whether our management thinks he is good enough.

If we do that everyone will want £80k a week. Plus Remy is decent but not incredible. Certainly not worth blowing our wage structure out of the water over. His best scoring season was at Newcastle and that was only really on par with what Pelle did last year.

Dude we don't want logic in here, we want wild rumours and inflated opinions on players we think we know but don't hahaha

I think he would be a decent addition if we loose Morgan he had an good season for west ham

I agree, think he is a very useful player who would certainly do a good job for us. One of the more likely emails I have seen. I do wonder what his wages would come to however.

I agree, think he is a very useful player who would certainly do a good job for us. One of the more likely emails I have seen. I do wonder what his wages would come to however.

£80K Per week.

Had a good first half of the season, but was poor the second half. Not sure I would take him for that kind of money, plus his supposed bad attitude...

I've always liked him and think he'd be a good fit for us football wise ... but I can't see us getting Song as it just wouldn't fit with our recent (young, hungry with a lot to prove) transfer policy. He's a couple of years older than Morgan already so unlikely to appreciate in value too much (unless we get a real bargain and he has a stormer) and on too big a wage for us (I assume).

However, that said, he's younger than Pelle was when we brought him in - and a similar price if press figures are anywhere near accurate - and it could be argued that he's in a similar position to Bertrand at Chelsea so what the hell do I know!

£80K Per week.

Had a good first half of the season, but was poor the second half. Not sure I would take him for that kind of money, plus his supposed bad attitude...

I remember watching him against Chelsea this season and although they lost everything he did was class. Could argue he will be more useful with higher quality players which I believe we have compared to west ham.

If we could get him down to 50-60k a week I'd take him on a 3 year deal.

Would show he's not all about the money then as well

Edited by Saint IQ

He always does. Even when I said I would wish Schneiderlin well should he move to a top CL team he came out with all the insults etc and then everyone else pointed out that there was nothing wrong with what I said.

If you actually read most of my recent posts there is nothing wrong with them. People play the poster not the post.

Don't rise to it Charlie. Roger is a proven troll.

Well up for Austin, seems as if there is genuine interest from both parties, so looks promising.

Arsenal are favourites to sign petr Cech. This would pave the way for us to make our move for szeszezseszny.

Would be a good loan if we can sort it out. That would finish off the Maarten Stekenlburg rumours I'd have thought.

I guess we'd then push for that young GK at Newcastle.

I just remember Les saying that we wanted a loan to cover for Fraser and a young keeper, probably to replace Davis/Gazzaniga/Cropper etc.

Song would be amazing. Especially if Morgan stays (doubtful I know) but imagine a midfield trio of Song, Wanyama and Morgan. That is mouth watering.

Also, for the fee/wages Remy would require, I'd rather not. I really don't think he's THAT good tbh.

Song would be amazing. Especially if Morgan stays (doubtful I know) but imagine a midfield trio of Song, Wanyama and Morgan. That is mouth watering.

Also, for the fee/wages Remy would require, I'd rather not. I really don't think he's THAT good tbh.

That would be stupidly good!