Summer 2015 Hcdajfu thread ?

simo

I pooh poohed someone's suggestion of Moussa Sissoko ..... but if we are looking at this guy, is he any better than Sissoko even?

Gueye is nothing like Sissoko anyway, don't know where that idea comes from. Sissoko is a big athletic bloke...Gueye...well isn't. He's quite small and lightweight. Not Clasie small but not Sissoko big either.

Tidy finish from Gueye...although not a patch on the Steve De Ridder You Tube.

Similar though, Lens are absolutely crap, sort of Pompey in their terminal stages situation, owned by a Kazakh who promised them loads of money and then didn't give it to them. Sounds familiar eh.

On Twitter : @ChrisMaitonSTV: According to reliable sources, Southampton officials have arrived in Brittany this morning to arrange a deal with Paul Ntep. #saintsfc

Believe it when I see it in the Sun, thought he would have been down at the Parc to support his old Auxerre team mates actually. Especially as he has to be at Clairefontaine on Monday morning.

By the By it's Paul-George Ntep not Paul Ntep.

Certainly is...thought he was sort of odds on to sign at Liverpool actually, been seen there a few times already.

Not like ourselves and Liverpool to be after the same players. ;)

He'd be a good alternative for Liverpool to Depay, if they were actually in for him.

On Twitter : @ChrisMaitonSTV: According to reliable sources, Southampton officials have arrived in Brittany this morning to arrange a deal with Paul Ntep. #saintsfc

Same guy:

Chris Maiton ‏@ChrisMaitonSTV May 28

Toby Alderweireld will not return to Athletico Madrid this summer. #saintsfc

He's probably one of those sad ****s on Twitter who pretend to be ITK.

Same guy:

Or a FM afficionado who has difficulty in separating the real and the virtuel.

Yep must be that, he was telling us were prepared to bid 4 million for Ntep last evening. 4 million would be an insult to the player and to Rennes not to mention the intelligence of the common football fan.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Same guy:

His previous twitter handle was @ITKChris

While we're on french players, we should have a look at Alfonse Areola, keeper who belongs to PSG but who they loan out every season. Now he could do a job for us whilst we wait for Frazer to get back to fitness. U20 world cup winner as well.

Areola was my goal keeper in my very first FM save (FM 2010). He won the Champions League 5 times for Southampton. This is not a prediction.

Same guy:

If you google his name or his Twitter picture, nothing comes up that links him to anybody 'real'. It's a fake.

Ronald Koeman has confirmed Saturday that he has an interest in Feyenoord captain Jordy Clasie , has been playing nothing yet. Koeman opposite FOX Sports : . " There is no concrete interest in Jordy Clasie But should something happen , he is certainly on our list , '' said the coach of Southampton.

With or without Clasie for Koeman and Southampton awaits a European adventure . "We have already entered the break with a good feeling , but this makes it really special season . We are very proud ," rejoices the coach .

Ronald Koeman has confirmed Saturday that he has an interest in Feyenoord captain Jordy Clasie , has been playing nothing yet. Koeman opposite FOX Sports : . " There is no concrete interest in Jordy Clasie But should something happen , he is certainly on our list , '' said the coach of Southampton.

With or without Clasie for Koeman and Southampton awaits a European adventure . "We have already entered the break with a good feeling , but this makes it really special season . We are very proud ," rejoices the coach .

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffoxsports.nl%2Fnieuws%2F282376-koeman-nog-geen-contact-met-clasie.html&edit-text=&act=url

Disguting when managers use the media to unsettle players. I wish Feyehampton would just f*ck off and develop their own players.

now, imagine Rodger talking about our players like that

Pretty all the stuff people got upset with re Rodgers and our players was imagined. Imagined by the genius brigade on here.

When it comes to media tapping up Brendan is an amateur and Ronald is one of the best in the business.

Areola? Sounds like a bit of a tit if you ask me.....

I can't remember if we've ever had a keeper with a funny name, but then I have a really bad mammary.

Uncalled for sexist humour.

Mods should try and nip this in the bud before it takes off.

Ok, ok, chill out bra-h.

Oh, and £10 million for Cabaye? Yes please.

I was going to post that we'd never be able to afford his wages, then I saw Palace were linked with him (!)

Quality player. Not sure he's our kind've signing at 29 though.

Just saw we have been linked with Idrissa Gueye. This guy is class, can play defensive midfield and also as à box to box midfielder. Bit Like Morgan was not very well Known and does thé tidy word very well. And can also pop up for à few goals. Lille fans are gutted to see Him leave and think hé has to level to play at à big club. They also think 6m euros is derisory price for à player of his level. If we do get him, it could be a very coup.

Need Guan or KBilly to pipe up ASAP - already bored of this window.

We have Saint Charlie, now 100% himself, and, very close to the powers that be. so no need for aliases with insider info anymore

He's a piece of work, and his age doesn't help either. It would be fabulous to have some goals from midfield, though.

Still amazed we didn't go for Sigurdsson when he left Spurs