Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

They are sending Northern Saints wad SD on Thursday and then the lads are sending them out SD on Friday. We fly Wednesday with Corky Morris and his lads, or at least the lad is for certain. Not sure I'm going to be well enough to travel. Going to be gutting watching it on the TV with my lad there and hotels and flights paid for.

These Inter tickets being sent out are going to result in a right old mess. I wonder how many will end up sitting in collection offices all over Southampton as people fly early next week.

For people that work during Post Office collection hours or don't live near a sorting office, it's going to be a struggle. Expect absolutely no sympathy or help from the club, you're only spending your hard earned and annual leave on it after all.

You could put money on that being the case. Multi million pound business but the ticket office is still run poorly in my opinion. They never have explained why Inter is only on sale to people who have purchased last couple of seasons rather than an open sale like Be'er Sheva was.

The Sunderland home cup game another prime example, I logged on to get a ticket and they've still only got Itchen and Northam on sale, despite the Itchen being sold out with exception of corners. Im told just have to wait and club will decide what part of ground to open next. Any decent business would assess demand from their customers (half way line seats sold out quickly) and supply more by opening the Kingsland to maximise sales. They work at such a slow pace reminds me of dealing with the council.

I'm guessing nobody has received their tickets yet then? Surely would've seen posts all over Facebook and Twitter if people had. Plan to phone the club again tomorrow and insist they provide me with the tracking number, even if it means I have to sit on hold for hours whilst they search for it.

Why on earth should they provide you with your personal tracking number? That isn't what you paid for. Imagine if everyone did that.

Why on earth should they provide you with your personal tracking number? That isn't what you paid for*. Imagine if everyone did that.

*didn't pay for. Because they haven't charged anyone for it. Although if they DID charge, they absolutely should offer that.

'Tis poor lack of info about the issuing. People understandably want to know when expect them. Would be panicking if was going out this weekend

Such impatience. They didn't even send my Leicester tickets out in time before Israel (left before Weds post and didn't return until Sunday after the match) and I'm not remotely bothered that they won't turn up at the moment.

Of course if there's no news by Monday or we need to get to the Post Office collection before leaving at 8am on Weds morning...

Sounds like they've got re-print contingency worked out with Inter anyway, so pretty much the opposite of a farce, tbh.

Such impatience. They didn't even send my Leicester tickets out in time before Israel (left before Weds post and didn't return until Sunday after the match) and I'm not remotely bothered that they won't turn up at the moment.

Of course if there's no news by Monday or we need to get to the Post Office collection before leaving at 8am on Weds morning...

Sounds like they've got re-print contingency worked out with Inter anyway, so pretty much the opposite of a farce, tbh.

Their crappy oh so with it Twitter account (we even have a hashtag on our seats don't you know) just ignores many questions and tweets ******** about boll0cks. Appalling customer service. At least tell people not to worry. Sorry useless cnts

*didn't pay for. Because they haven't charged anyone for it. Although if they DID charge, they absolutely should offer that.

If you had paid for the special delivery then you haven't paid for the right to know your individual tracking number. Not sure why everyone is wetting themselves about this, if it's not here by Monday then fair enough but they will be I'm sure.

If you had paid for the special delivery then you haven't paid for the right to know your individual tracking number. Not sure why everyone is wetting themselves about this, if it's not here by Monday then fair enough but they will be I'm sure.

To be fair big companies like Amazon would provide the tracking number, and even I do that when selling something on eBay :-) I guess the ticketing system is just not setup to do that and I cannot remember them ever sending anything special delivery before. Collection in Milan would have been a lot less stressful I'm sure. Luckily I don't fly until Wednesday PM so "should" be ok.

They are sending Northern Saints wad SD on Thursday and then the lads are sending them out SD on Friday. We fly Wednesday with Corky Morris and his lads, or at least the lad is for certain. Not sure I'm going to be well enough to travel. Going to be gutting watching it on the TV with my lad there and hotels and flights paid for.

I wish you all the best and hope you make it out, worst case scenario you will be represented!

Why on earth should they provide you with your personal tracking number? That isn't what you paid for. Imagine if everyone did that.

This is pretty basic stuff these days Hypo, regardless of cost it should be instant info/& or tracking.

Can't wait.

I'm leaving Monday morning. What contingency plans have they in place?? Looks like a call is in order, anybody got a direct number to hand to save me wading through the OS?

Let us know what their Plan B is Sue!!

Looks like I'll be screwed as I've just flown back to Dubai and my wife was going to send the ticket from Leigh back down to Eastleigh to a mate to bring out, but he travels to Milan 1st thing Tuesday. I sent an email this morning but haven't had a reply.

To be fair big companies like Amazon would provide the tracking number, and even I do that when selling something on eBay :-) I guess the ticketing system is just not setup to do that and I cannot remember them ever sending anything special delivery before. Collection in Milan would have been a lot less stressful I'm sure. Luckily I don't fly until Wednesday PM so "should" be ok.

Indeed they would but then they are essentially a delivery company and have the infrastructure to cope.

The hangers on are getting antsy. It's as if they've never done an away trip before.

Some of the more critical replies on this thread are from fellas I know for a fact attend every Saints and England game home and away. I think the TO have dropped a(nother) boll*ck here.

Amateur hour.

Somebody just asked @Southamptonfc on twitter when tickets will arrive and the answer from them was.......

They'll be with you by tomorrow.

This was followed up with the poster asking if this was true of all the tickets.

Saints replied

It is indeed

Very specific and should calm everyone if correct.

Edited by marc_saint

But the fee was taken with the ticket order.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

It seems it was for Inter for everyone who wasn't top priority. A nice little hat-tip to the Israel travellers or massive TO balls-up, you decide.

Their crappy oh so with it Twitter account (we even have a hashtag on our seats don't you know) just ignores many questions and tweets ******** about boll0cks. Appalling customer service. At least tell people not to worry. Sorry useless cnts

Yeah, I think you may need to embrace the mid 2010s. Twitter account customer service is mostly about sending automated responses to entitled whiners now they've got over the problem of publicly-visible complaints, and that achieves precisely nothing anyway. This "I want a personally-tailored response, never mind that there are other 8000 people" stuff is pathetic.

It seems it was for Inter for everyone who wasn't top priority. A nice little hat-tip to the Israel travellers or massive TO balls-up, you decide.

Nope, I got mine on the first day and was charged £6. A TO balls-up comes as no surprise though, they've not really handled this game very well.

Nope, I got mine on the first day and was charged £6. A TO balls-up comes as no surprise though, they've not really handled this game very well.

Sounds like it wasn't set up for very early buyers. Never mind, my gain.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Got a note this morning to collect from PO sorting office as I wasn't in to sign for my tickets when they attempted to deliver them this morning. Rest assured all those who are heading out to Italy early next week - the tickets are on the way.

Don't agree. Our party did Israel. I ordered the Milan tickets on-line, on the first day they went on sale and the £6.95 postage was automatically added in the "basket".

Ours have turned up by special delivery this morning and I'm delighted to see we are in the front half of the middle tier. Block 205.

There are numerous codes and numbers printed on them, but my passport number is not one of them. Names written in pen, by hand. :mcinnes:

Hmm, interesting. Well, I can't really see how they're going to differentiate when the letters will go out en masse anyway, so hopefully we've dodged it...

Don't agree. Our party did Israel. I ordered the Milan tickets on-line, on the first day they went on sale and the £6.95 postage was automatically added in the "basket".

Ours have turned up by special delivery this morning and I'm delighted to see we are in the front half of the middle tier. Block 205.

There are numerous codes and numbers printed on them, but my passport number is not one of them. Names written in pen, by hand. :mcinnes:

What don't you agree with? That you should decide? :D

My understanding was that all that bit was being done by Inter.

No The ticket office went over and personally collected the 9,000 tickets from Inter with just match details on, and assume tickets not compatible with Saints ticket system so had to hand write details on tickets

No The ticket office went over and personally collected the 9,000 tickets from Inter with just match details on, and assume tickets not compatible with Saints ticket system so had to hand write details on tickets

So Inter's fault then. Legal requirement to add names (minimum) to every ticket and unable to do it. Also not helped by our inability to sell out and therefore have a definitive list of attendees before needing to get the tickets sent out - without a sell-out of our end there would always have to be a workaround.

Shame my previous Inter ticket was a print at home or I'd be able to confirm what size they were.

So Inter's fault then. Legal requirement to add names (minimum) to every ticket and unable to do it. Also not helped by our inability to sell out and therefore have a definitive list of attendees before needing to get the tickets sent out - without a sell-out of our end there would always have to be a workaround.

Shame my previous Inter ticket was a print at home or I'd be able to confirm what size they were.

Would suggest it has something to do with the ticket / design. Seems UEFA have a standard template to abide by, maybe no room to be printed on?