This is Sparta! Build Up

Lighthouse

Pound for pound we are a much stronger side than Sparta. Doubt a single Sparta player would even get on our bench.

The Czech league is compatible our league 2 and that might be insulting Portsmouth.

Never underestimate your opponent but we should be brushing aside teams like this - European experience or not.

Really? Well take a look at their results from last Europa campaign... http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2016/clubs/club=50033/matches/index.html.'

Two draws against Shalke, beat Lazio, and made it to the quarters. I agree we should beat them, but it is entirely likely that it won't be easy.

Pound for pound we are a much stronger side than Sparta. Doubt a single Sparta player would even get on our bench.

The Czech league is compatible our league 2 and that might be insulting Portsmouth.

Never underestimate your opponent but we should be brushing aside teams like this - European experience or not.

? lol that's not even subtle .....

Clasie trolling! ha ha!

To be fair, given that we play again on Sunday, there was no way we could possibly play our strongest XI

Why not??!! It drives me nuts that players are paid millions of pounds and fans think poor them they can't possibly play more than one game a week!!!!! Maybe I should only go to work one day a week!!!!!!

Why not??!! It drives me nuts that players are paid millions of pounds and fans think poor them they can't possibly play more than one game a week!!!!! Maybe I should only go to work one day a week!!!!!!

They probably can, but our opponents Swansea aren't playing and therefore have a full week of recovery. We will only have three days before the next match so inevitably that will have an impact.

To be fair, given that we play again on Sunday, there was no way we could possibly play our strongest XI

Why not, this is no different to playing weds to sat which always used to happen.

If this was a semi final and then another important game at the weekend we would field a strong team.

Arsenal do this and then struggle to qualify for the latter stages of the CL

Play your best eleven then worry about the next game then we might actually win one.

CsaevHkXYAEQtWc.jpg

Cough :rolleyes:

Apart from Yoshida that is basically a pretty standard first 11 isn't it. Some distance away from a OMG team. Quite happy with Cuco over Cedric anyway.

I hope your right, just worried about the back line with Targett in the middle. At least Austin is getting a start and we are hopefully playing 4-4-2.