Chelsea v Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

Ref couldn't wait to get the card out for saints there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

It was screamingly obvious that Moss had got tired with the time wasting (sorry, am I meant to call it 'game-management' now?) from Saints in general and Bertrand in particular. This is not the first time this season that Bertrand has got himself needlessly booked for this self-same offence; I foolishly thought that an experienced so-called professional footballer would have been able to read the refereee's mood just a tad better, particularly as he also has a habit of lunging into tackles.

Ref couldn't wait to get the card out for saints there.

It was screamingly obvious that Moss had got tired with the time wasting (sorry, am I meant to call it 'game-management' now?) from Saints in general and Bertrand in particular. This is not the first time this season that Bertrand has got himself needlessly booked for this self-same offence; I foolishly thought that an experienced so-called professional footballer would have been able to read the referee's mood just a tad better, particularly as he also has a habit of lunging into tackles.

Who the **** was Adams passing to there???? He is ****ing gash. We signed someone because he scored one less goal than Stern John once scored in the championship and this is what we get.

Yep, bizarre from. Adams there

It was screamingly obvious that Moss had got tired with the time wasting (sorry, am I meant to call it 'game-management' now?) from Saints in general and Bertrand in particular. This is not the first time this season that Bertrand has got himself needlessly booked for this self-same offence; I foolishly thought that an experienced so-called professional footballer would have been able to read the refereee's mood just a tad better, particularly as he also has a habit of lunging into tackles.

I'm pleased to see us actually being a bit more cynical and aggressive in the challenges. We're usually far too nice and let other teams boss us around. Obafemi looking really sharp today and Cedric has looked very solid so far.