Chelsea v Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

Who the **** was Adams passing to there???? He is ****ing gash. We signed someone because he scored one less goal than Stern John once scored in the championship and this is what we get.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Gotta say he looks ****in well out of his depth in what has otherwise been an excellent performance.

Excellent 1st half by us. Everyone putting in a shift. Adams and Armstrong getting stuck in.

The tactics thus far have been good. Push them out to the wings. Knowing full well that their wingers are greedy individuals who will try and take 4 players on rather than cross.

Only concern is we need to start going forwards again. We can't all go backwards all the time. Either keep Oba or Redmond further forwards. Dropping back and having no outlet isn't a good idea imo.

Frustrating the different rules for time wasting. I was at the spurs game against Chelsea on Sunday with a friend. Chelsea were wasting time from about the 20 minute mark. Shockingly so at times. Worst offender was Kepa who moved at tectonic speed to take goalkicks. Nothing. Bertrand booked however. Time wasting rules need to be tightened up for consistency.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

Great to see Armstrong getting game-time. Proper player who instinctively looks to get the ball forward.
Always been a huge fan. Type of player that will get us from defending in our own box to attacking the opponent's without getting any credit for it.

Frustrating the different rules for time wasting. I was at the spurs game against Chelsea on Sunday with a friend. Chelsea were wasting time from about the 20 minute mark. Shockingly so at times. Worst offender was Kepa who moved at tectonic speed to take goalkicks. Nothing. Bertrand booked however. Time wasting rules need to be tightened up for consistency.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't argue with that. I'd also like to see the six-second rule applied more strictly.

Please Ralph, get Ings on for Adams. Don't go for defensive subs. We need to give them something extra to think about and Ings is perfect for popping up with a goal in the space they'll be leaving.

Agree. Ings has more composure.