Saints 0-1 Wolves - Match Thread

Lighthouse

3 minutes ago, Teddeer said:

I see Sky are using the build-up to our match to talk about Spurs v Arsenal.

1 minute ago, Toadhall Saint said:

Fucking annoying 

The format shouldn't be a surprise. For 30 years on Super Sunday they start the programme with a preview of the later game. So it isn't 'anti Saints or Wolves'.

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

The format shouldn't be a surprise. For 30 years on Super Sunday they start the programme with a preview of the later game. So it isn't 'anti Saints or Wolves'.

Well, let's see how long they dedicate to Spurs Arsenal before we make that judgement.

• Haha 1

Right I’m here to cheer you up just before kick off, with our history against the teams we are playing. On paper the first part always seems ok, but then the recent history seems terrible. 😬 

OVERALL RECORD

Saints 28 wins

Wolves 24 wins 

Draws 18

LAST 15 AT HOME

Saints 7 wins 

Wolves 5 wins

Draws 3 

LAST 6 AT HOME

Saints 1 win

Wolves 4 wins

Draw 1 

I’m going for a 2-0 win today as Wolves are very poor, we have improved as a defensive unit, but feel Wolves are not going to keep a clean sheet. 

Enjoy everyone 🎈 

If Saints are 3 up with 5 minutes left then I might start to feel confident about coming away with at least a point. As it is I'm less than sure about getting a result today even after last week's performance. I think it's the lack of goals that worries me somewhat.

2 minutes ago, obelisk said:

If Saints are 3 up with 5 minutes left then I might start to feel confident about coming away with at least a point. As it is I'm less than sure about getting a result today even after last week's performance. I think it's the lack of goals that worries me somewhat.

The goals have to come at some point. The lads will be confident after last week. 

5 minutes ago, skintsaint said:

Not sure what you are worried about with Traore. He hasn't even scored this season. 😩

He almost broke the crossbar the other day with one tony yoboahesque shot. Fine margins. He's a real threat.Glad he's on the bench. Will be nervous when he leaves it.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-1 Wolves - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic