Saints 0-1 Wolves - Match Thread

Lighthouse

1 minute ago, trousers said:

Anyone know of any medics out there that can fix a "minor calf injury" so we can get Stu Armstrong back into action sooner rather than later?

Desperately need him as he carries the ball so much better than the others out wide.

Also more of a goal threat I think.

Our front four just do not look up to it so far this season.

5 minutes ago, Shroppie said:

Maybe KWP to RB, Perrauld on and push Livramento forward for either Redmond or Elyounoussi. And Broja fo.r Adams

It’s obvious isn’t it? I’d change Moi as Redmond has been more involved and better movement. Broja but for Armstrong, Che is doing well from what he is being fed, AA was very poor first half. Feel sorry for KWP, not doing badly but you sense he is uncomfortable. Che and Broja should be first choice forwards for me, AA doesn’t get his head up which would be alright if he looked like finishing. 

Edited by saint1977

1 minute ago, adriansfc said:

It's so negative out there. Total lack of balance and attack is exactly what you expect when Redmond keeps starting. Never seen a player so consistently slow a team down with their lack of decision making. 

Diallo in and a 433 and we'd dominate midfield more and give more freedom to full backs. Tella in instead, even Djenepo. It just feels like a team with 10 men attacking. No surprise we've got the grand sum of one Fred OG to show for our home season . 

Least a few players are taking shots second half. At least make the keeper work. 

If defense is sh$$ people start complaining

if attack is sh$$ people start complaining

if XZY is sh$$ people start complaining

• Sad 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-1 Wolves - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic