The World Cup Thread

FarehamSaintJames

5 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Not seen much of Henderson’s “PASHUN!!!1111” tonight. Back to offering absolutely nothing to this team. 

I wouldn’t worry.

I put the same thing in a group chat about fifteen minutes ago saying “what does he actually provide”. Oh the ridicule I’m getting.

Claiming that as an assist though 😂

Just now, FarehamSaintJames said:

I wouldn’t worry.

I put the same thing in a group chat about fifteen minutes ago saying “what does he actually provide”. Oh the ridicule I’m getting.

Claiming that as an assist though 😂

You can have it. Good work 👍👏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

Just told my mate to book the table in the pub for next Saturday. No way are Senegal getting past Stones and Magui.... oh.

But remember Cameroon in 1990 they came from behind, Roger Milla and his team were only 7 minutes from knocking us out

32 minutes ago, trousers said:

I feel we need @saintant to logon and write off a player before we're going to score here :)

Couldn't even be arsed it was that bad but at least we finally woke up and stopped playing the old man's walklng football. Don't think the French will be shaking in their boots 🙂

• Like 1

Excellent stop by Pickford.

Commentary on radio earlier wishing England could have a world class Mbappe talent. Bellingham looking like a good bet for that tag in his position(s).

Top marks to Kane's selflessness in bringing the others in.

Henderson offering that mobility, and out ball option following the first half vs USA. While we still offer width as well.

Well done Southgate.

• Like 1