Watford 1-1 Saints - Match Thread

goodymatt

1 minute ago, kjurwi said:

Would swap KWP for Stephens, play Holgate CD, Play Dibling CF and swap Adams for Amo-Ameyaw. Throw Arma in for Dibling 65 minutes in.

Am not to bothered if we lose today. 

Wanker

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

Hoedt swings his arm into Adam's jaw and the commentator describes it as his upper chest.

This commentator needs taking back to the hospice and tucking up with a nice cup of tea.

• Haha 1

Just watching the highlights. Of course, they don;t show all the important possession we've been having. 63%. 🙂

Watford look like they'rer playing as they normally do. Strong with a bit of pace getting into the middle third. No doubt looking to exploit the gaps down our flanks.

9 attempts for them, but the only goal from that free kick they sneakily took while our deefence and keeper went off to collect a devlivery or get a coffee together.

A team where a number are getting minutes. But if that's a strong Watfrod side, then our line up isn;t one I'd expect to walk away with the tie. THB expression displayed a lot of frustration at what he was seeing around and in front of him.

One in it and a whole half to get it back.

Just now, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Just watching the highlights. Of course, they don;t show all the important possession we've been having. 63%. 🙂

Watford look like they'rer playing as they normally do. Strong with a bit of pace getting into the middle third. No doubt looking to exploit the gaps down our flanks.

9 attempts for them, but the only goal from that free kick they sneakily took while our deefence and keeper went off to collect a devlivery or get a coffee together.

A team where a number are getting minutes. But if that's a strong Watfrod side, then our line up isn;t one I'd expect to walk away with the tie. THB expression displayed a lot of frustration at what he was seeing around and in front of him.

One in it and a whole half to get it back.

Watford have made a few changes also… maybe not 7 but still a few

Very poor today. Always going to be a catch 22 but I really hope picking this side (if resulting in defeat) doesn’t dent our momentum. 

I suppose if you’re gonna lose one, this is the one to lose. 

Just now, Mr X said:

Almost as if we have already resigned to losing this one to concentrate on the league 

But how many times have we done this, rested key players, get dumped out of cup and then rested key players play like dogshit in the next league game?

• Lighthouse changed the title to Watford 1-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic