Blackburn 0-0 Saints - Match Thread

Fraser will, I'm sure, escape any criticism despite being probably the worst player on the pitch today (despite intense competition).

Yet Stephens, who has played well again, will get heaps of abuse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, washsaint said:

Fraser will, I'm sure, escape any criticism despite being probably the worst player on the pitch today (despite intense competition).

Not from me. He did fuck all. That said, hidn't play badly, just one bad miscontrol, but he just didn't do anything.

Just now, GrumpyYorkshireSaint said:

Sat at work and even the BBC updates are not mentioning this match. Is it really that bad?

Yep, although has come to life in last 5 minutes

Just now, GrumpyYorkshireSaint said:

Sat at work and even the BBC updates are not mentioning this match. Is it really that bad?

been very lively last 25 minutes. Lots of locked shots. chances for Blackburn. One for us.

3 minutes ago, washsaint said:

Another player who seems to play his best football as a sub 

I've been more interested in reading and signing my company's new infosec policy than I have in watching this turdfest of a performance.

Just dismal.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, washsaint said:

All Sulemana seems to be able to do is push the ball past a defender and run and hope he's quicker than the defender.

Not the worst strategy in all honesty

2 minutes ago, washsaint said:

All Sulemana seems to be able to do is push the ball past a defender and run and hope he's quicker than the defender.

Any old timers on here remember Johnny Sydenham, he did just that for years. 😊

• Like 2

Gutless performance unfortunately.  No zip, no cutting edge, mainly sideways and backwards at a walking pace.

No way do Saints go up this season - and thankfully so.  IT would be embarrassing next season.

• Like 4

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

Commentator: "Not sure either side has done enough to win it"

Well, the fact that neither team has scored would seem to support that assessment.

Tbf though you do get those weird players, managers, commentators and fans who do say stuff like "I felt we did enough to win the game" despite drawing or losing.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Blackburn 0-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic