Derby v Saints - Post Match Reaction

exit2

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Didn't listen to game, just checked scores. Anyone be able to give feedback as to who played particularly well etc?:rolleyes:

it sounded like we were superb (again) we should have been out of sight by half time...

again, going by the radio, 20 year old llalana was running the show..

Great result,sounded as though we played well,looking forward to getting match report from someone who was there.

Don't think we will get any of those gobshi7es on hear now.

I might take a peak at what the County fans think on one of theirs,and of course, i will be civil ;)

Edited by saint lard

Lets all laugh at Derby!!!!

The first league victory this eason is all the sweeter for being over Derby - a team we outplayed in 3 games out of 4 two seasons ago and beat on away goals in the play-offs!

So the win over them was well overdue!

Have the Derby fans stormed on to the pitch yet!?! Chavtastic they were!

Lets wish them lots of luck in maintaing their beaten record all season - and doing the double relegation!

Well done boys, we kicked their ****ing lucky asses with what sounded like a magnificent display of the art of playing football.

Mate just called me[Derby fan] and was gracious in defeat, he said that Derby were never in the game and that we took the **** at times and looked like a side who won't be struggling at the wrong end of the table. He added that he thought we looked poor on paper as he'd hardly heard of most of our team but that we shouldnt get too excited as Derby will go down if they play like for the rest of the season.

Well, whos going to get extra ******ed tonight?

Come on you Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listened in. Extremely good performance. Another goal from McGoldrick. With the chances we had, 0-1 did not reflect the match. Derby County are mirroring Saints after our own relegation. They will find that 2 seasons of parachute payments go very quickly.

I think it was eventually credited to Lallana.

Have we lost in that Grey kit yet? 2 wins out of 2 I believe...

Grey kits clearly don't make Manure lose, they make us win!!! :-D

So glad to stick it to Derby, I think I may be the only one in Menorca that cheered at full time though... :-D

COYR!!!!!

This young team is learning fast, last min v Cardiff, Two scrappy goals v Birmingham, now we go away and play Derby off the park. Give them the credit, their football has been outstanding, now they do it for 93 mins.