Saints vs Sheffield Utd (A) Capital One Quarter Final

Bearsy

Ha, well done :)

Let's put it this way - I live close enough to the ground that if I didn't have a driveway, I wouldn't be able to park near my house on matchday!

Look forward to this tie. Have a few pints in my local before toddling down and walking home again. Just gotta hope we win to top it all off.

Nice draw. Start my new job that week and only 40 odd minutes away from Sheffield, so pretty perfect.

Ronald has just said "it [the League cup] might not be the most important title but for us, it is the most important". That's my kind of effing football manager. Lets win this thing.

Four away ties out of four, we're doing this the hard way. Might've gone if we were at home but don't think I'll be going to this, fair play to those intending to make the trip.

The annoying thing is home matches in the league cup are normally cheap and accessible so I tend to pick them over League games away games on a week day night are a no chance.

Yep, home and away, w/c 19th and 26th January.

Getting a bit previous, aren't we? :)

an educated guess :)

Yep:

Semi-Final First Legs – w/c 19th January 2015

Draw date - 17th December 2014

Semi-Final Second Legs – w/c 26th January 2015

Thanks. end of questions :)

Let's put it this way - I live close enough to the ground that if I didn't have a driveway, I wouldn't be able to park near my house on matchday!

Look forward to this tie. Have a few pints in my local before toddling down and walking home again. Just gotta hope we win to top it all off.

All round Bexy's on the day then! Sorted! Cheers Bexy :D