Ryan Giggs.......1 of 4

Lastman73

Ryan Giggs was taxied to the grand devere hotel yesterday for an interview for the saints manager job. A mate was the taxi driver ! Evidently 3 more are being considered but we know not who !!

Hope it's not Ryan !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wouldn't stay at the De Vere, it would be the place in the Forest (limewood) if we're putting someone up.

But he's not even under thought. I'd assume the club want to appoint a manager, not someone who aspires to be one.

The De Vere is now a bang average 4* Hotel. No chance we'd put them up there. Limewood 100x nicer (with better meeting rooms/ suites), a *lot* more discreet and closer to Staplewood where everyone works from during the week.

Obviously you don't remember when it was called the Parkhill, a rock bottom 3-Star threadbare dump? What's in a name (change) and a bit of slick PR, aye?

From memory I think Les Reed said they met Koeman met in London. A cabbie picked me up once and said he told a director (passenger) what wages they could and couldn't pay regards the financial restrictions, advising them on the FFP. Wonder, if he was so clever, why he was a taxi driver.

This is political. Say there are three classes of Managers: Class A, Class B, and Class C.

The club and supporters aspire for Class A, but the club cant get the deal done for a number of reasons. Ultimately, they know they can get a Class B manager that is competent but not all that inspiring, so they bring in a few Class C managers "to interview", so fans can get all up and arms about that possibility. Ultimately, when the Class B manager is announced and not any of the Class C managers floated about everyone will feel pretty good about the appointment, completely forgetting about the disappointment of not getting a Class A manager.

Giggs is one of those Class C types. I will let you all decided who are the Class A and Class B types in our manager search.

OR maybe I am completely wrong.

Yep definitely true.

Southampton, a club run on firm principles and sound decision making, playing in Europe next season is definitely goin to shortlist an inexperienced manager who's never run his own team and has a sum total of about 4 PL matches under his belt.

Do f*ck off deary.

Yep definitely true.

Southampton, a club run on firm principles and sound decision making, playing in Europe next season is definitely goin to shortlist an inexperienced manager who's never run his own team and has a sum total of about 4 PL matches under his belt.

Do f*ck off deary.

Thanks for all the love and positive responses !!!

None of this is bull****, he was dropped off by a friend of mine whom is no liar !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of this is bull****, he was dropped off by a friend of mine whom is no liar !!

So anyone being dropped off to a class c hotel is a class 3 candidate just making up the numbers

So anyone who is being dropped of at a class c hotel can be assumed to be a class c candidate making up the numbers