Huddersfield 0 Saints 0 - Match Thread

Bad Wolf

Forster, Redmond, Bertrand, Yoshida and Cedric all very poor.

We're a very average side.

It's mandatory for you to highlight yoshida. You really don't like him, do you?

Not been among the worst by far and saved a near virtual goal.

Forster, Redmond, Bertrand, Yoshida and Cedric all very poor.

We're a very average side.

Bertrand and Cedric have been the standout rubbish from the first half. Cedric looks really off the pace. Always struggling to see why teams like Barca want him. Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, but he's so far off that sort of level. Bertrand, god knows what's up with him. Attitude looks wrong, mind looks elsewhere. Shouldn't be playing.

Yoshida has missed the ball a couple of times and allowed it to bounce, but he made an absolutely brilliant header which would have landed on their strikers head had it not been for that.

Forster has occasionally looked shaky but has made some excellent saves.

Bertrand has looked completely disinterested. Is he still carrying that knock that got him subbed off against Swansea?

Yoshida and Stephens are hit and miss, as a partnership. Really poor in the air.

Cedric started poorly but generally looked slightly improved defensively as the half wore on.

Lemina and Romeu have worked hard and look like our best players.

Davis works very hard and has decent technique. He's also not quite creative enough to make anything happen in the final 3rd.

Tadic and Redmond have been passengers. They need to step up their game.

Gabbiadini has had no service at all.

We need to hope that Huddersfield burn out after 65mins and our better players start to find some space. COYS!

Insipid and tough first half... maybe Huddersfield slow down by the hour mark allowing us to pass around a bit more... but we need to be more physical and take on their midfielders...

Jack takes on the midfield, manages to split them and gets a decent pass to Cedric...(who messes up...)

How come he's the only one trying to take on a man or two? I agree with some of the post, we need a decent AM - how about this Boufal guy we've heard about?

I thought we just needed a change of manager to bring out the talent in the squad? Maybe...just maybe some of us pointing out that the team was painfully average last season weren't talking crap after all. I reckon last seasons 8th and a cup final is going to look pretty ****ing good come the end of this season.

Poor start, decent middle, poor end. We are sitting too deep and the *cough* creative players need to do more.

This game if finely poised, I thought we would get beat today having seen them vs Newcastle. They are a decent team and will be mid table imo.

1st goal key

Redmond has been sh1te this season. Used to stick up for him but hopeless so far.

Agreed yet he has the only open play assist this season for Saints. We lack creativity desperately. Am I right in thinking we still have the number 9 shirt available?

Ok, POSITIVES...

Davis has been pretty good box-to-box.

Yoshi has defended well.

Stephens still carrying the ball out well.

Forster made some good saves.

Couple of decent chances.

Lemina looking good by all accounts.

We can win this.

COYS!

Could the VVD thing be effecting them? We look lifeless, devoid of ideas.

It's as if we need something positive to happen. A youngster scoring, a formation tweak, a player like Boufal to start showing us what he is capable of.

Tadic and Bertrand look depressed. If they are not interested they should sit.

Its possible that VVD is not the only player completely disillusioned with the team / board and management.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk