Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Current Nutjob rankings. Only 81 more posts to go, and trousers hits the incredible 3000 mark (albeit including a few dodgy "..." s).

[TABLE=width: 259]

[TR]

[TD]Nutjob[/TD]

[TD]Posts[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]trousers[/TD]

[TD]2,919[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]dubai_phil[/TD]

[TD]2,130[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]pedg[/TD]

[TD]2,020[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]OldNick[/TD]

[TD]1,546[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]rallyboy[/TD]

[TD]1,338[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gemmel[/TD]

[TD]1,236[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Channon's Sideburns[/TD]

[TD]1,236[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gingeletiss[/TD]

[TD]1,095[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]View From The Top[/TD]

[TD]1,037[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Nutjobs! We salute you! :)

Alex ‏@alexread11

@SOSPompey Our fans are the club. If success was based on fans passion and pride we would be European Champions

:rolleyes:

So by definition your club is thick and insanitary?

If success was based on cheating, robbing and refusal to veer from this path the club would be world champions and the competition could be called off for the future and the cup placed alongside the fat in the pipes for posterity

Jeez - is there no end to his barefaced shamelessness? He actually states 'these overpaid players will kill off the club' .... fricken hell, what about those that gave them the contrcats in the first place? Jeez....

Notice he is now fully part of the football family as through some strange mathematical impossibilty is also now 110% sure of things as opposed to the normal persons 100%

More threats from the 'bestest'........

Rate:

Pompeyexile

8:32 AM on 02/08/2012

Sounds like Chainrai has now accepted a huge loss coming and is hoping the Trust will take over in any bidding...

In either case, if the 3 players haven't gone by the 10th, Birch's 'bluff' will be called and all the conjecture will be over..

Birch cannot retract the deadline...

If TBH is the main one causing liquidation he had better watch out I think.

Could be an interesting day, what with the PTS statement at 11.00am !

Chinny breaking cover and suggesting a role for the Trust also puts a whole new slant on things !

But, not too worry Nutjobs, every which way they are f#cked, it's only a matter of degree and there is plenty of life and laughs in this old thread yet to come !!!!!!!

Despite all that we've seen on this thread, I'm still amazed at the muppets down the road lapping up this crap and not seeing that the only person that can "kill off the club" is Chinny. If he dropped his claims for his £18m the club would survive into next season and beyond with relative ease. The outstanding PPs would cover the remaning football creditors and the club would then have to live within its means - but it would survive...

taking 1,000 to Hampshire's second club with fat-free pipes on a summer evening certainly makes you the best fans in Europe - yes, that's an away support to rival Galatasaray or Celtic. :?

Though shouting wan£er at one of your own plucky heroes in blue does make you look a little bit confused...

You arrogantly celebrated his loyalty in January, using his love of his ridiculous wage packet as a positive - now you've done a massive U-turn and hope that no one has noticed.

Well we have.

Good idea on the stamps - will there be a first day cover costing a pound that just has a solitary .4p stamp on it?

Perhaps with a picture of Avram pleasuring himself behind a skip full of laundered cash - as a motability scooter passes by.

I am fairly certain that Lawrence and Kitson were signed by Lambitt when Chinrai was last in charge of the club, though that doesn't stop Chinrai pointing the finger at them again, rather that those who gave them the contract in the first place. Oh the irony!

taking 1,000 to Hampshire's second club with fat-free pipes on a summer evening certainly makes you the best fans in Europe - yes, that's an away support to rival Galatasaray or Celtic. :?

Though shouting wan£er at one of your own plucky heroes in blue does make you look a little bit confused...

You arrogantly celebrated his loyalty in January, using his love of his ridiculous wage packet as a positive - now you've done a massive U-turn and hope that no one has noticed.

Well we have.

Good idea on the stamps - will there be a first day cover costing a pound that just has a solitary .4p stamp on it?

Perhaps with a picture of Avram pleasuring himself behind a skip full of laundered cash - as a motability scooter passes by.

The stamps idea has such potential. Some Dickensian examples:

Chinny as Fagin: You've got to pick a pocket or two

The Trust frontman as Oliver: please can I have some more? Anyone? Oh please cough up!

TBH as The Artful Dodger

TB as Bumble The Beadle: You want *how much*!?

Etc. etc.

I am fairly certain that Lawrence and Kitson were signed by Lambitt when Chinrai was last in charge of the club, though that doesn't stop Chinrai pointing the finger at them again, rather that those who gave them the contract in the first place. Oh the irony!

They were, I forget which way round but one on £19k/wk and the other on £21k/wk. The club just having set a wage ceiling of £10k/wk.

Being serious for a moment.....

This thing about being the best fans, where on earth has this come from? While no doubt they have a hardcore of good supporters who turn up through thick or thin, how are they any better than any other supporter? Looking at home attendances, we know that it isn't great. Sure the usual excuses can be trotted out. The argument that they have great support in bad times, doesn't really stack up when you look at clubs like Man City and Leeds. Last season I think Wet Sham far out did them (and most all others) in all aspects of support, week in week out.

As for being the best fans in the world, have they ever said that? I dod post a few links pages and pages ago, showing some Turkish supporters. They **** all over any/most support in the rest of the world. If Pompey could be anything like this:

then their claims might be taken a bit more seriously.

Some of my grandfathers distant relatives were killed in that war, so please don't please mention it again. It's upsetting and I'm going to have a lie down. You may not hear from me for a while...

There have been people on here trying to get you to shut up for years!!!! I didn't realise it would be so easy. ;-)

X

Well we have.

Good idea on the stamps - will there be a first day cover costing a pound that just has a solitary .4p stamp on it?Perhaps with a picture of Avram pleasuring himself behind a skip full of laundered cash - as a motability scooter passes by.

Applause smiley thing :D

Didnt 2 of those 3 players sign their over paid contracts while Chainrai/portpin were last in charge? So effectively he is apologising for his mistake and now wants the players to pay for it?

I wonder why they don't want to budge? :lol:

Reading statements like the one below, I would quake in my boots if I was part of the trust:

Appleton says he does not think a fans group taking control of the club would compromise the amount he has to spend in the transfer market.

"I'd like to think from the administrator's point of view, Trevor has put together the same business module for all parties interested in buying the club and that includes the Trust," said Appleton.

"So I would hope my transfer budget would not be compromised if they took over the club."

DangerWillRobinson.jpg

So the remaining players are threatened out of the club in the next few days, the morons then praise them, Chanrai comes back for his money and they start signing championship players knowing they won't need to pay the debt in a couple of years?

One thing I wonder - how does such a business get credit anywhere? You'd think it impossible, with a history of writing off 99.8% of debt, but they added a huge number of creditors last time after having been in administration and already wiped out 80% of debt. Bizarre.

Yep.

Appleton is on another f**king planet, it seems...

The stamps idea has such potential. Some Dickensian examples:

Chinny as Fagin: You've got to pick a pocket or two

The Trust frontman as Oliver: please can I have some more? Anyone? Oh please cough up!

TBH as The Artful Dodger

TB as Bumble The Beadle: You want *how much*!?

Etc. etc.

Great idea! Can just imagine the Trust singing to the creditors:

"I'd do anything for you, dear, anything for you, dear, anything for you!"

"Would you clean my shoes?" "Anything!"

"Paint your face bright blue?" "Anything!"

"Catch N****wo Kanu?" "Anything!"

"Pay your debts in full?" "Erm maybe not."

Being serious for a moment.....

This thing about being the best fans, where on earth has this come from? While no doubt they have a hardcore of good supporters who turn up through thick or thin, how are they any better than any other supporter? Looking at home attendances, we know that it isn't great. Sure the usual excuses can be trotted out. The argument that they have great support in bad times, doesn't really stack up when you look at clubs like Man City and Leeds. Last season I think Wet Sham far out did them (and most all others) in all aspects of support, week in week out.

As for being the best fans in the world, have they ever said that? I dod post a few links pages and pages ago, showing some Turkish supporters. They **** all over any/most support in the rest of the world. If Pompey could be anything like this:

This seeme dto arise following their heavy 6 goal defeat at the hands of Arsenal... when they were cheering Henry and he mentioned how great they were in his post match interview... now I am all for acknowledging briliance and being sporting and gracious in defeat etc, but for some strange reason they and the media seem to have latched on to this as some sort of differentiator.

The second aspect is that Fratton is the last heap of ****e old school style ground - now at home in league 1/2 - and the natural proximity of fans to the pitch, does make a more 'raditional' atmosphere etc - something most prem teams often choke in... remember how many teams hated playing us at the Dell for the same reasons.

They like all clubs have a hard core who will stick by them etc, and like all clubs some decent hoonest fans - but to suggest that they are the 'bestest' (sic) and play up to this is not arrogant, but naive in the extreme.. and funy as feck as a result.

So the remaining players are threatened out of the club in the next few days, the morons then praise them, Chanrai comes back for his money and they start signing championship players knowing they won't need to pay the debt in a couple of years?

One thing I wonder - how does such a business get credit anywhere? You'd think it impossible, with a history of writing off 99.8% of debt, but they added a huge number of creditors last time after having been in administration and already wiped out 80% of debt. Bizarre.

Think this is the the unique thing about football - most transfer fees etc and probably signing on fees will be in installments and some deffered... and HMRC are ignored (the pompey way) and they get 'credit' from the loan shark owners who want it back (think 10 mil to CSI), 18 mil to Chinney etc.... Doubt they will get much of an overdraft facility form their bank for the foreseable....

so after many months of hard work, keeping everything under wraps, giving no-one details for fear of spoiling the surprise while hyping up their proposal, the trust will finally show their hand.

i'll bet the drama queens are loving it, it'll be like their own olympic opening ceremony but instead of featuring a wealth of talent, hard work and good honest product, we'll see a few shuffling morons presenting a plan based on prayer and magic beans.

UnAppy seeks meeting?

But I'd like to think over the next few days I would be given the opportunity to speak to Portpin and come up with a different solution. I am coming at it from a different perspective and that's what I'm going to try and do

That one sentence tells us

1. He has no meeting arranged.

2. He has no idea of a budget so cannot make ANY offers.

3. Birch has left him out of the loop completely.

4. There is NO forward planning.

5. It's all a bit chaotic, and time is running out faster than Avram will in a police raid.

Meanwhile, the Trust are about to unveil the slowest emergency bid ever tabled.

Expect a hint more for creditors than Chinny, no thought about paying him off, a promise of funding that they don't actually have, a token rich bloke who probably owns a plumbing company or timber merchants, and some vague claims about being self-sustaining and buying land they cannot afford.

Add in some plucky spin about the fans and a pioneering structure that will change international football forever, and we have a bucket of nothing in particular.

I miss all the underwater stuff and the Harbourdome.:cry:

I remember the poster they took to one match (or maybe more than one) towards the end of last season, which proclaimed something along the lines of:

For Sale - Portsmouth Football Club

World's best supporters come free!

So yes, they do indeed see themselves that way.

If anybody on here has a link to the picture (Lord Trousers perhaps?) they might like to post it...

@solentsport: Details of PST bid for #pompeyfc emerging- they have approached Council for a loan to purchase Fratton Park

A LOAN???

The club has gone bust TWICE in the last three years owing[sic] more than £180m!

I'd suggest a loan and saddling more debt on a company in this situation is the absolute last thing they need!

It really is a disease down there isn't it? Gotta get something on the never never and all will be fine! Perhaps they've approached the council because they've always been the ones to house the population of Portsea, so why not the football team.

:facepalm:

@solentsport: Details of PST bid for #pompeyfc emerging- they have approached Council for a loan to purchase Fratton Park

Aside from the basic immorality of borrowing from a taxpayer that you've stolen from...

Could this be their 'minted member' who will provide funds??!! It is P*mpey so think before answering