Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Correct me if I am wrong:rolleyes:

Mark Trappiani of Snows motor group?

encouraging other businesses to take out shares in Pompey etc..

I always thought this Snows motor group was a Southampton business etc originating from Snows office supplies?

HQ in Milbrook Road Southampton......Geoff and Stephen Snow..

Maybe car showrooms all over Hampshire..

Maybe Pompey supporter is talking about Snows outlet at Porchester or Fareham..

Thought Snows family were Saints supporters...:)

Mr & Mrs Snow senior were strong Saints Supporters and had a table in Corporate Hospitality at SMS. They thought that Rupes was great but seem to have disappeared without trace since we were relegated from the Premiership in Rednaps time.

A small "nutjob" observation, that the new signing is wearing Kappa training kit - Which is strange (Unless of course they haven't got any money and didn't budget for new training kit)

Would be interesting to know if squad numbers are allocated based on what old spare kit is left :) :) :) :)

Buying from a Jaguar dealer rather than a SEAT one? Seems a fairly safe decision :lol:

The Snows that I nearly bought from are BMW dealers in Newport http://www.snowsisleofwightbmw.co.uk/ and it was a toss up between a 5 series there or an XF from H A Fox which is what I bought in the end !

I guessed that all the Snows garages were BMW and owned by Skates but maybe I'm wrong ??

Just missing Barbie and it will be just like the old days on here :)

Glad to see Mack & Mero are still well

Always good to see Mack...the other whining illiterate only crawls out from his stone if something pokes him - usually then followed by another gargantuan failure at the cesspit so sit back and help yourself to popcorn...:lol:

The Snows that I nearly bought from are BMW dealers in Newport http://www.snowsisleofwightbmw.co.uk/ and it was a toss up between a 5 series there or an XF from H A Fox which is what I bought in the end !

I guessed that all the Snows garages were BMW and owned by Skates but maybe I'm wrong ??

No, the ones in Southampton are SEAT, Skoda and Volvo, I think.

2lu9wtt.jpg

The fella in the middle reminds me of nick frost's character in Sean of the dead, having become a zombie at the end of the movie. I wonder if the fella second from right has worked out what you do with those stick shaped items yet? The scene as a whole reminds me of one of a last minute float entries at titchfield carnival in the 1980s.

Edited by Chez

IIRC wasn't that 'bandstand' erected during the Premiership years?

More than likely, they had to try various ideas to cover up all those empty seats as they regular struggled to fill their little 21k capacity.

I'm afraid that in our jealousy we're losing sight of the fact this isn't just some tatty tarpaulin-covered tabernacle for tonally-challenged fishfolk. No, its the finest and bestestest rhythm section in all the land, if not the whole wide world, and the talented musicians who grace it are a credit to those hallowed seats of learning wherein they learned their craft over many years of diligent practice and study.

The fella in the middle reminds me of nick frost's character in Sean of the dead, having become a zombie at the end of the movie. I wonder if the fella second from right has worked out what you do with those stick shaped items yet? The scene as a whole reminds me of one of a last minute float entries at titchfield carnival in the 1980s.

Imagine the thought process though as Westwood and fellow gimps approached the newly erected bandstand...."what we need out front is a couple of huge soft toys"..."and I've got a mannequin...we could tie its neck to the scaffold". Brilliant.

It does make you wonder what the weasel on the left has got in that carrier bag/scrotum dangling from his waist.

It looks as though it could be clothes, so are they a clean (that description can be stretched) change of clothes, or some fetid, rank set that he's taken off.

I wouldn't want to be around when that bag is opened.

I heard from two sources this week, that Pompey will be going into administration again...

Ridiculous.

They are the largest and bestest fan owned club in the universe.

They have also been telling us how well run they are and that they are a model for clubs to be based on. Not only that but because they are the bestest supported club in the entire world they have actually made a lot more money than they had originally [flexibly] budgeted for, so there is absolutely no way that they can possibly overspend on anything ever again, in fact more funds have been made available in order to spend, spend, spend on more players.

Administration is for the other, poorly run clubs in the world like those fackin scummahs, mush, couldn't possibly happen to the skates, not for a fifth [sixth?] time, surely?

I heard from two sources this week, that Pompey will be going into administration again...

Ridiculous.

They are the largest and bestest fan owned club in the universe.

They have also been telling us how well run they are and that they are a model for clubs to be based on. Not only that but because they are the bestest supported club in the entire world they have actually made a lot more money than they had originally [flexibly] budgeted for, so there is absolutely no way that they can possibly overspend on anything ever again, in fact more funds have been made available in order to spend, spend, spend on more players.

Administration is for the other, poorly run clubs in the world like those fackin scummahs, mush, couldn't possibly happen to the skates, not for a fifth [sixth?] time, surely?

An ex-player and a partner at a large accountancy firm...

Before the end of the season...that was the best estimate I got.

Blimey.

Missing that popcorn icon...

who'da thunk it? :suspicious:

Speaking of 'come on' and 'Mansfield', could Carolyn Radford DAJFU in place of NC?

Just looked at some of her phots....Very nice indeed:D

John Radford is a lucky chap.:)

Just hope one of the ex Saints...Ryan Tafazolli.... playing centre back for Mansfield..

can win the game for Mansfield and us Saints fans.. He has already been booked...so had better stay on the park to get that winning goal:)

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})