Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Why have they closed the ichin bridge?:scared:

sizzling on the main board:D

still if boss 2 legs it with boss 1 there could be an instant replacement down sandy banks way......sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Hahaha gotta love the front!

Don't look down buddy, that golden share might disappear soon ;)

So on the weekly wage bill count I'd reckon:

Fogden - £2,000

Alfei - £1,000 as loan contributions

Taylor - £1,500

Shorey - £2,000

Jervis - £1,500

Additions - £8,000

Save £1,500 on Cooper and maybe £500 on Sullivan.

Net increase of £6,000.

That'll be about an extra £150K or so on wages until the end of the season.

Haha we are not paying anything like that - amusing you lot are - concentrate your efforts on wondering what Potty will do later sweethearts x

still browse Dubai - like to keep up on what your latest is in this thread - it is a good laugh seeing what the next theory / story is ;)

Why is it just when you think all is going well something upsets the applecart in both our clubs

Somehow Clattenburg or the Referees' Association must be to blame.

It's all a Conspiracy that's f'sure

Happy New Year btw

:smug:

Apparently the deal completely fell through when the prospective new owner visited Portsmouth. Gaydamak was hoping to keep him away until after the deal had been completed.

Haha, absolute classic back on the first page. It's quite fun to step back in time for a bit! :D

If that was our big 'meltdown' I thought it was rubbish.

No firesale, no children losing limbs, no money-laundering, no one shot in the street nor pensioners robbed.

We didn't even get charged with tax-evasion.

Some hysterical fans did lose the plot and the media demonstrated how little understanding of our finances they have, but overall it was rubbish.

We'd better have a decent crisis in the summer to entertain our neighbours or I shall demand a refund from the bedwetting tabloids.

Right, enough of this boring season, and the ridiculously slow pace of discussion on this bloody forum.

I'm off to do something EXCITING with my next couple of hours.

Yep, American Idol's new series is just about to start.

American Idol?....I'd rather knock one out over a photo of the Liebherr lass :s

You might have mailed it Nick. There's been no argument between KL & NC at all - this has all been for show. In reality, they've hatched a plan where NC quits and moves down the road to install himself as top dog, maybe even buying out the "Presidents" with whatever loose change he finds in that old coat pocket. Then, in a couple of years, NC & KL decide to merge the clubs to form a south coast super club. Saints provide the money, the stadium, the training facilities, the academy, the footballers, the professional back office staff, and of course the PL Golden Share. Pompey provide the "best fans in the world" and every single one of them will be accommodated in block 17 (Upper) at St Marys.

A large crisis. In fact, if you got a moment, it's a twelve-storey crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Large Crisis'.

Definitely time for the phew to get two pencils and a pair of underpants...

never ceases to send chills down the spine as well as the obviously disturbed/disturbing individuals, it realls does show off a rther lovely part of Portsmouth as well.

TBH I feel a bit sorry for the naked chap on the left wth the massive white scrotum

The bloke second in from the right looks very confused by drumsticks.

That bandstand picture - I'm not stupid but I just don't understand it.

What are they doing, and why?

Who thought it was a good idea?

It's all wrong - from the fairground stuffed animals made from stolen and murdered cats to the topless dancer who isn't allowed inside the performance area.

And why is there so much misery and confusion on the faces of all?

Is this a picture of punishment time taken inside some perverted prison?

It's just wrong on every level.

Bit quiet on here tonight.

I know this has been shared before, but its so hilarious I thought it might be worth having a nice bit of schadenfreude to cheer up fellow nutjobs in their hour of need.

They do say a pictures worth a 1000 words don't they?

2lu9wtt.jpg

That's still the gayest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

Clearly the topless dancer who isn't really part of the band is Bez, who they signed on a multi-million pound transfer from the Happy Mondays (who actually received £1.50 and 17% of a gobstopper once the CVA was taken into consideration).

Bez left the Bandstand in 2010, but they're meant to be paying him until 2016.

Blimey, admission they aren't the biggest from the Snooze (or has that just happened because the real owners upped their %?)

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/business/local-business/businesses-will-see-benefits-by-investing-in-pompey-1-5815830

Last year Pompey became one of the largest wholly fan-owned clubs in the UK after years of struggle, two periods of administration in three seasons, and a high court wrangle over their Fratton Park stadium.

That bandstand picture - I'm not stupid but I just don't understand it.

What are they doing, and why?

Who thought it was a good idea?

It's all wrong - from the fairground stuffed animals made from stolen and murdered cats to the topless dancer who isn't allowed inside the performance area.

And why is there so much misery and confusion on the faces of all?

Is this a picture of punishment time taken inside some perverted prison?

It's just wrong on every level.

The obvious thought that occurs is that all members of the band seem to be playing drums. The resultant effect would be akin to R2-D2 falling down stairs

Blimey, admission they aren't the biggest from the Snooze (or has that just happened because the real owners upped their %?)

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/business/local-business/businesses-will-see-benefits-by-investing-in-pompey-1-5815830

Last year Pompey became one of the largest wholly fan-owned clubs in the UK after years of struggle, two periods of administration in three seasons, and a high court wrangle over their Fratton Park stadium.

Correct me if I am wrong:rolleyes:

Mark Trappiani of Snows motor group?

encouraging other businesses to take out shares in Pompey etc..

I always thought this Snows motor group was a Southampton business etc originating from Snows office supplies?

HQ in Milbrook Road Southampton......Geoff and Stephen Snow..

Maybe car showrooms all over Hampshire..

Maybe Pompey supporter is talking about Snows outlet at Porchester or Fareham..

Thought Snows family were Saints supporters...:)

Readig that article in The Snooze leaves me with the feeling they're desperate for money. Of course if they hadn't blown the extra funds they found on another load of met indies, maybe they could have funded the repairs without giving up part orf their share. And maybe they wouldn't have to get the local rag to write a begging article.

But to quote him .....

Fogden confirmed: ‘Yes, I have taken a pay cut. It was quite a big decision and there was a little pay cut.'

Shock horror - a 'little' pay cut to go from a well-funded Championship club to one that could be in the Conference next season. Either he was underpaid for the Champ, or......

a good idea for local businesses. I will mention to Mr Snow when i see him again how his funds are being mis-directed

Correct me if I am wrong:rolleyes:

Mark Trappiani of Snows motor group?

encouraging other businesses to take out shares in Pompey etc..

I always thought this Snows motor group was a Southampton business etc originating from Snows office supplies?

HQ in Milbrook Road Southampton......Geoff and Stephen Snow..

Maybe car showrooms all over Hampshire..

Maybe Pompey supporter is talking about Snows outlet at Porchester or Fareham..

Thought Snows family were Saints supporters...:)

On the assumption that they were Skates, I held back from buying a new motor from them and bought from H A Fox instead !

I hope that I did the right thing ??

Looks an 'elf an' safety disaster zone to me. And there's no seating in there - surely that contravenes their safety certificate?

what safety note???

We only get that and 5mtr of pikey tarmac behind the norff stand if we let scummer Robbo and Tescos Grease us up n sharft us for the car park,:uhoh:

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})