Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I believe he's an "adult". Having a tea-break, so a quick scan and there appears to be only one Kane Willis on Facebook: very enlightening..

No, there is more than one, but this is him. https://www.facebook.com/kane.willis

His email is kanewillis22@gmail.com, he works at Smartcomms Solutions as a sales assistant (although he must drag down the customers' faith in the company name) and he lives at Bishopsfields Road, Fareham.

Not very bright to have so much info so readily obtainable on him.

No, there is more than one, but this is him. https://www.facebook.com/kane.willis

His email is kanewillis22@gmail.com, he works at Smartcomms Solutions as a sales assistant (although he must drag down the customers' faith in the company name) and he lives at Bishopsfields Road, Fareham.

What is it about sellers of such tat that attracts them to the #tinpotmost? I think we should be told

Let's hope he doesn't get signed up for loads of dodgy online shenanigans.

Just read the first few pages of this thread, for old time's sake. At the time we were saying 'wouldn't it be brilliant if they got knocked down a couple of leagues, brought them back to our level". 2 promotions for us and 3 relegations for them, I don't think anyone could've imagined it going as well as this.

And, for me, it's hilarious that they've still got 'hope'. It just means that their pain is prolonged. They must absolutely HATE seeing us tearing it up in the Prem, whereas they've dropped well below the level we were at in our darkest days. Long may it continue.

Just read the first few pages of this thread, for old time's sake. At the time we were saying 'wouldn't it be brilliant if they got knocked down a couple of leagues, brought them back to our level". 2 promotions for us and 3 relegations for them, I don't think anyone could've imagined it going as well as this.

And, for me, it's hilarious that they've still got 'hope'. It just means that their pain is prolonged. They must absolutely HATE seeing us tearing it up in the Prem, whereas they've dropped well below the level we were at in our darkest days. Long may it continue.

Nonsense, they're loving it :lol: the #gaptoothiest have found their level and are lapping up mouthwatering displays of 'real football ' every week don'tchaknow

However, Awford says he is proud of his record at the club. "When you look at the win percentage of 36%, and take Harry Redknapp out of it, I'm the most successful [Pompey] manager in the last 20 years," he said.

Some stat that!

However, Awford says he is proud of his record at the club. "When you look at the win percentage of 36%, and take Harry Redknapp out of it, I'm the most successful [Pompey] manager in the last 20 years," he said.

Some stat that!

He is certainly their most successful manager in the last 20 years, against Morecambe and Cambridge Utd.

Awford says that at present, the right infrastructure is not in place to sustain those ambitions.

"The training ground for instance, it's great that we've got it, but it's not fit for purpose," he said.

"I'm frightened to death that the team is going to get somewhere, but the rest of the football club is not going to be able to sustain it.

That from someone who has witnessed everything from inside the club. :scared:

Time for the faithfullest to ask some questions.

It was the news that their new training ground is "not fit for purpose" that I found most amusing. And Awful's concern that pompey's meteoric rise up the league system might be unsupportable because "the rest of the football club", is shit. He was frightened to death about that :lol:

Edit: I mean, like r-boy just said more better :thumbup:

Time for the faithfullest to ask some questions.

Think that time has been and gone years ago. Their inability to ask questions on sustainability etc and sill bleat on about being the envy of British football is why I will never ever sympathise.

It was the news that their new training ground is "not fit for purpose" that I found most amusing. And Awful's concern that pompey's meteoric rise up the league system might be unsupportable because "the rest of the football club", is shit. He was frightened to death about that :lol:

Edit: I mean, like r-boy just said more better :thumbup:

_82669702_awford_getty.jpg

"rug was pulled"

"I'm frightened to death that the team is going to get somewhere, but the rest of the football club is not going to be able to sustain it. Maybe I worried about that too much."

I like his excuse for making the team sh1t too.

So the Pompey fan who derided Saints fans as thick turns out to:

Support Ukip

Barely be able to string a sentence together

Slag off Portsmouth's players a lot

Generally be a complete c.unt

Hands up if you're shocked...

Amusingly I also have a mutual friend with him on facebook!

Well a brief browse through the literary masterpiece that is his Twitter account suggests to me that he is a mouthy attention whore with absolutely no respect for anyone.

I have always said that the main problem with the Internet is that it allows the stupid to have a voice and here we have a perfect example of it.

Not sure if he Barbie threw him out, but it seems the thread's favourite results driven, creative individual with a proven history of achieving increased profits, sales volume and customer satisfaction has moved on to pastures new.

So from reading that article the men at the top of the club want instant success, which is what all their previous owners wanted as well, and look where it got them.

I'm SO looking forward to their trips to play Gosport, Havant & Waterlooville, and Moneyfields in what will undoubtedly be their opponents' 'cup finals'...

Phew! When I heard there were database admin issues I was worried that this thread would only get 4% of its posts back.

Presumably there is back up to ensure that there is a history for the students of 2035?

Phew! When I heard there were database admin issues I was worried that this thread would only get 4% of its posts back.

Had that happened the I feel that all paying forum members would've been entitled to call in the administrators....! [emoji6]

In other news, some of the numpties think that Bournemouth will ground share at Nottarf Krap next year. Good lunacy though.

They are in danger of almost being cute now.

Hold on....I just thought about that prospect for a little longer. They WANT to see Bournemouth V Saints in a PL tie at their craphole!? Where a large TV audience might see it? Jesus wept.

Edited by Ohio Saint

In other news, some of the numpties think that Bournemouth will ground share at Nottarf Krap next year. Good lunacy though.

They are in danger of almost being cute now.

Hold on....I just thought about that prospect for a little longer. They WANT to see Bournemouth V Saints in a PL tie at their craphole!? Where a large TV audience might see it? Jesus wept.

This is hilarious, that tatty tumbledown tinpot timber tabernacle is a crumbling testament to their bestestmost progress through the leagues of English football and they want their shame televised? :blush:

I think they have turned the corner and established themselves as mid to lower 4th Division club for many years to come. Whilst promotion looks unlikely, relegation is not quite as certain as it was.

No doubt the footballing world will be using this 'fan' based club as the blueprint for achieving lower league stability.

I think they have turned the corner and established themselves as mid to lower 4th Division club for many years to come. Whilst promotion looks unlikely, relegation is not quite as certain as it was.

No doubt the footballing world will be using this 'fan' based club as the blueprint for achieving lower league stability.

Stability and the skates should not be used in the same sentence surely whether talking about financial, mental, familial, footballing - the only stability comes when the wreck settles on the sea bed (or the bottom for any skates reading!).

However there may be a silver lining. In the current market there's no reason why we can't get 1 mil + and a sell on clause (which I think is more vital then upfront cash, 20%?) for him, especially when you look at the sale of Exeter's Matt Grimes.

Erm, I can think of 275000 reasons for him not to go for £1m + sell on clause.

Did you guys miss the absolute spackfest that was the thread on fansonline (I think) where they got into a big *****fight about whether or not purchasing clubs would bid over and above the £275k release clause to enhance their chances of signing him? It's linked in the last couple of pages and is well worth a read for a chuckle.

Story in the paper today suggesting that getting promoted to the PL will benefit the town of Bournemouth to the tune of £50m/year. Can anyone remember how much AFC Pompey (2012) contribute to the septic isle?

Story in the paper today suggesting that getting promoted to the PL will benefit the town of Bournemouth to the tune of £50m/year. Can anyone remember how much AFC Pompey (2012) contribute to the septic isle?

From memory (and there's a lot of pages to remember now :-)) it was about six times this amount...P*mpeymaths, 4% of, bestest b*ll**** etc

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})