Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

If they don't go up this season who is going to buy them? I really think long term they can't have much of a future. I would like to think if saints were in the same situation that we would have set up a new saints fc in non league. Seriously I think we would have done by now.

Can you imagine how the media would salivate over a non league AFC Pompey??

They would have no fans and would play at H&W but TCWTB would be everywhere and the "gratest fans in the world" would be regarded as media heroes - all 3 of them!!

When is this shabby, shameful and pathetic sham going to be slung in the bin, it stinks like some mouldy old food.

I would burn it all to the ****ing ground, its a ****ing eyesore and it represents all that is wrong with our country.

Nottarf is a symbol of cheating and stitching up those who hold you in trust, disregarding the families and communities who have stood by you, and then putting a gun to there head and robbing them before kicking them in the shins... and just for good measure, might as well have the shirt off there back and the shoes off there feet. **** it were ****ing pompey and we can **** over who we like. our fans will condone it, in fact, the fish ****ing retards will ****ing love it, as long as kanu gets another 6 year deal, who the **** cares... wey hey, play up pompey... ****ing disgusting ****s.

the skates have no moral fibre, happy to sell there soul to any arab, ganagster, terrorist, launderer around, arry's still got his £6m derelict nightclub on the seafront, he just cant leave the disease alone.

forget AFC POOPEY, they aint got the make up to put something like that together, not forgetting that 80% of skool leavers on the flea pit island leave with absolutely **** all, it comes as no surpirse that they end up being mastered by a loan shark like that **** Chanrai.

I remember when Saints were looking risky during our admin process, saints fans, along with the council had full plans to start again in the wessex league, if absolutely neccessary. the contingency was there, the skates just moan in there standard muggy little way, all the woe is me, its everyone elses fault... typical dole queue mentality, expecting the mess to be taken care of, with no qualms in admitting there inability to understand how to deal with anything other than buying £1 meals at farmfoods.

I have to say though, every time i hear the name 'Chanrai', or even think it, it does make me chuckle.

you get what you deserve you small minded losers.

enjoy your scummy little ****hole of a ground, whilst all of your time and investment goes straight out the back door and straight into balram and levis back pockets... thatll teach you for getting in bed with the devil, and letting him kick your back doors in, all for a sham trophy now regarded by the nation as a scam dream facilitated by land mine operators.

you are a joke of a club, the nation embraces you as an insovent sham with a **** with a bell for a mascot.

what a ****ing disgusting club, i hope they die of this disease before it spreads out to the rest of the footballing community.

a ****ing disease.

When is this shabby, shameful and pathetic sham going to be slung in the bin, it stinks like some mouldy old food.

I would burn it all to the ****ing ground, its a ****ing eyesore and it represents all that is wrong with our country.

Nottarf is a symbol of cheating and stitching up those who hold you in trust, disregarding the families and communities who have stood by you, and then putting a gun to there head and robbing them before kicking them in the shins... and just for good measure, might as well have the shirt off there back and the shoes off there feet. **** it were ****ing pompey and we can **** over who we like. our fans will condone it, in fact, the fish ****ing retards will ****ing love it, as long as kanu gets another 6 year deal, who the **** cares... wey hey, play up pompey... ****ing disgusting ****s.

the skates have no moral fibre, happy to sell there soul to any arab, ganagster, terrorist, launderer around, arry's still got his £6m derelict nightclub on the seafront, he just cant leave the disease alone.

forget AFC POOPEY, they aint got the make up to put something like that together, not forgetting that 80% of skool leavers on the flea pit island leave with absolutely **** all, it comes as no surpirse that they end up being mastered by a loan shark like that **** Chanrai.

I remember when Saints were looking risky during our admin process, saints fans, along with the council had full plans to start again in the wessex league, if absolutely neccessary. the contingency was there, the skates just moan in there standard muggy little way, all the woe is me, its everyone elses fault... typical dole queue mentality, expecting the mess to be taken care of, with no qualms in admitting there inability to understand how to deal with anything other than buying £1 meals at farmfoods.

I have to say though, every time i hear the name 'Chanrai', or even think it, it does make me chuckle.

enjoy your scummy little ****hole of a ground, whilst all of your time and investment goes straight out the back door and straight into balram and levis back pockets... thatll teach you for getting in bed with the devil, and letting him kick your back doors in, all for a sham trophy now regarded by the nation as a scam dream facilitated by land mine operators.

you are a joke of a club, the nation embraces you as an insovent sham with a **** with a bell for a mascot.

what a ****ing disgusting club, i hope they die of this disease before it spreads out to the rest of the footballing community.

a ****ing disease.

Superb rant!

a ****ing disease.

But what do you really think?

a ****ing disease.

you deserve an award for this. got to be up there in the top 5 of rants ever. good work fella!

a ****ing disease.

you know, I hate it when people pussyfoot around like this instead of just coming out with what they really mean. Policital correctness gone mad!

sorry holepuncture but you can't go accusing people of theft, deceit, poor education standards, inbreeding, ignorance, gullibility, bare-faced cheek, fish molestation, blind naivety, having a shed of a ground, money-laundering, trophy theft and dodgy property development without some facts.

So I suggest you withdraw the idea that Harry will get £6M from his nightclub 'project', it must be £4M tops.

a ****ing disease.

Quite right chap! :lol:

Pompey game today postponed - that won't help with the cash flow.

Oh dear. I'm really gutted for them :)

On a more positive note, I see ten League One games are off now so we aren't going to get cut adrift or suffer worse fixture congestion than most other teams.

Pompey game today postponed - that won't help with the cash flow.

I'm sure you're right. But perhaps not as serious as we may hope. Most regulars amongst the blue few will be season ticket holders i would guess so their money is already banked. Can't image hotdog sales would help that much. Still I'm sure the cancer charities would like even a few quid they are owed.

I'm sure you're right. But perhaps not as serious as we may hope. Most regulars amongst the blue few will be season ticket holders i would guess so their money is already banked. Can't image hotdog sales would help that much. Still I'm sure the cancer charities would like even a few quid they are owed.

Who knows, may even save them a few quid with not having to pay Gaydemak for use of the car parks. Might just give Chainrai some idea's about a business plan going forward..... ;):lol:

Wasn't the season ticket money held in a seperate account by the bank and only distributed back to the club on a game by game basis? (If so, no money for yesterday! :D ) Or did they get it all back when they came out of admin?

Wasn't the season ticket money held in a seperate account by the bank and only distributed back to the club on a game by game basis? (If so, no money for yesterday! :D ) Or did they get it all back when they came out of admin?

No you are correct Marc, money only released after each game. Perhaps the staff wont be getting a Christmas bonus.....i guess they would just take being paid

I think thats about £300K the bank will have held back this month, not a big deal to most clubs but a lifeline if you are trading insolvently.

They desperately need the matchday ticket income, especially as they have given the shop away to Kappa.

Questions potential buyers might want answers to -

what is the debt?

No really, what is the total debt figure?

what future income hasn't already been spoken for?

are there any revenue streams left?

how can we get the wagebill down?

why can't we use the car park and offices?

so other than the debt, what do you actually get for the money?....

Millwall at home on 26th looks unlikely :)

Leeds away 28th too:)

I wonder if they have the same facilities for keeping fit as other clubs? Or are those facilities closed for Xmas.

They'll just have to go "old school" and train on the car park.........oh, they don't own the car park.

if you have a small squad and poor cashflow, anything that delays income and crams the season into a shorter timeframe must be a real bonus!

Bearing in mind we just looked like a team that hadn't trained for a fortnight, I do hope Nige is looking to get depth to the squad and turn this weather to our advantage.

We will all be looking at three games some weeks - any club with no depth is going to get found out.

Apparently they asked Scunny to re-arrange for tonight, but they said no. Sounds like they are desperate for the cash.

Also, I'm sure that I read that they expected all of the season ticket monies to be handed over, once they came out of admin, but now it seems that the money is still being handed over pro-rata, after each home game played.

Sounds like Barclaycard still aren't sure that they will complete their fixtures .

Apparently they asked Scunny to re-arrange for tonight, but they said no. Sounds like they are desperate for the cash.

Also, I'm sure that I read that they expected all of the season ticket monies to be handed over, once they came out of admin, but now it seems that the money is still being handed over pro-rata, after each home game played.

Sounds like Barclaycard still aren't sure that they will complete their fixtures .

http://goo.gl/DTmxV (This is S****horpe)

Cheeky cheating b@sturds.

Edited by Jimmy_D
Fixed URL

a ****ing disease.

Don't sit on the fence lad

Nice to see we were helping out the Skates' opponents. Let's hope we offer them the same assistance when they come down again. "We managed to train on a full-sized pitch at Doncaster last Wednesday and we used Southampton's training facilities when we got down to the south coast on Friday."

http://www.thisiss****horpe.co.uk/sport/Friendly-cards-Iron-fit/article-3021961-detail/article.html

Santa's list, from Pompey

Coteral.. more players please,

Players.. more money and image rights payments please.

Chanrai.. Somebody buy this club please.

Supporters.. New stadium.. Premiership football.. training ground. Tevez and a few other players.

Gaydemak.. New parking meters for the car park

Does something happen to the mangers down there when they take the job at fratton, that makes them talk absolute ****e??

Yesterday he was complaining that the game was called off and his team were raring to go and couldnt wait for the Chrismas fixtures....... Today he thinks there is to many games at Christmas and the fixture list should be reduced.

Something seems to happen to them when they go down there, that they feel compelled to spout this tosh.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/Snow-joke-for-Cotterill.6667156.jp

Does something happen to the mangers down there when they take the job at fratton, that makes them talk absolute ****e??

Yesterday he was complaining that the game was called off and his team were raring to go and couldnt wait for the Chrismas fixtures....... Today he thinks there is to many games at Christmas and the fixture list should be reduced.

Something seems to happen to them when they go down there, that they feel compelled to spout this tosh.

It's called "an impossible public relations job"

You've obviously got xmas on your mind as well lol

Fans who called into the club's reception in Rodney Road yesterday saw boxes being piled up ready to be sent to long-term storage or the archives.

The staff are moving back to the stadium, vacating the offices that have been their home ever since Milan Mandaric decided in 2007 that Premier League Pompey needed Premier League offices.

The carpets have been laid and yesterday saw the new facilities having a big clean before the move begins.

It is hoped the move will be completed before Christmas, though with roads around the stadium remaining treacherous with ice, it is not known exactly when the operation will be completed.

The ticket office will be moving from Friday, into a smaller space at the Frogmore Road entrance to the stadium.

As a result, there will be limited ticket office services between December 24 and Wednesday, January 5.

Because of this, the club is strongly advising fans to buy tickets over the phone or use online booking for the next two home matches.

The Pompey Megastore will be staying in Rodney Road for the time being.

Rumours that the move was caused by landowner Sacha Gaydamak putting the rent up have been repeatedly refuted by the club's chief executive David Lampitt.

In his diary, published to fans, he said: 'We barely fill half of the office space at Rodney Road now, and it obviously makes sense for us to save some money and live in premises that we own.

'We haven't had any additional rent demands and nor are we being forced out; in fact the relationship with our landlord has been very positive and we are working together with his representatives to enable as smooth a transition as possible from the existing premises.

'There will, of course, be a little bit of upheaval as we move into the stadium, but it will be well worth it and I would ask everyone to bear with us as we sort out all of the practical arrangements.'

Looks good for the Millwall match being called off then :)

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})