Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

The peasants are revolting.......quite litterally i might add.

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=321730

Brilliant. Let's have a march from a pub we were drinking in anyway to a match we were going to anyway. That'll show them.

Nobody on that thread has come up with any ideas as to what they're actually protesting about, either!

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/frattonlatest/Reality-bites-for-Blues.6674819.jp

Play the youngsters and get stuffed like we did for a season and stop your whining every half an hour!!

Looks like the Saints are getting in on their vote. Bottom R/H corner of the web page.

Today's Vote

How will Pompey fare against Watford on Saturday?

5% Pompey will keep their fine away form going and win comfortably

24% Tough match, Pompey to edge it.

23% This has draw written all over it.

48% Watford smashed Cardiff and will prove too strong for the baloos

and as the year draws to a close, today we see the most deluded and ludicrous post of 2010 on The News site....

on the strength of Pompey's showing this season -

It wouldn't surprise me to see Cotterill being talked about as future England Manager

Yes, and no doubt Pulis will be his captain when we win the World Cup in Qatar as all the other teams die of heat exhaustion.

Please tell me that was someone from here typing in the style of a toothless simpleton who has no grasp of reality?......

and as the year draws to a close, today we see the most deluded and ludicrous post of 2010 on The News site....

on the strength of Pompey's showing this season -

It wouldn't surprise me to see Cotterill being talked about as future England Manager

Yes, and no doubt Pulis will be his captain when we win the World Cup in Qatar as all the other teams die of heat exhaustion.

Please tell me that was someone from here typing in the style of a toothless simpleton who has no grasp of reality?......

cletus-title-card-e13601.jpg

"PLAY UP P*MPEY!!"

The peasants are revolting.......quite litterally i might add.

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=321730

I liked this one.

I think a stay-away is the only way.

If Chanrai thinks he can get by with half a squad - lets see how he likes half a stadium.

Deplete the squad, deplete the gate. That's the message.

Usual attendance then?

Cannot understand the stay away mentality really. OK I did not make so much effort to get to games when red cheeks was running our club, but you only damage the club by staying away. It is a hard situation really though. I did stand my ground in the last few months of the relegation season and not go to SMS while he was still at the helm. But now I am enjoying my football again, and still love watching the Saints as much as possible.

Cannot understand the stay away mentality really. OK I did not make so much effort to get to games when red cheeks was running our club, but you only damage the club by staying away. It is a hard situation really though. I did stand my ground in the last few months of the relegation season and not go to SMS while he was still at the helm. But now I am enjoying my football again, and still love watching the Saints as much as possible.

As a statement, a mass stay away is certainly a lot more striking than getting beered up and having a sing and a march with your mates and then turning up at the match as usual. The latter has all the impact of the student protests in London; it just looks like a bunch of ill-informed people enjoying themselves.

Absolute disgrace which is unbelieveable. How they can get away with this I do not know. The fact they can pretend they have just 20 players whilst sending out players on loan and refusing to play youth players is totally ridiculous. THIS is the huge difference between us and them. THIS is the reason why clubs like us and many others deserve sympathy when admin comes and why they deserve nothing but contempt and hate from every club in the league. Not paying players was bad, not paying charities was worse but now showing that they haven't learnt a thing is the worst bit of all. Admin was a last resort for us, it was a safety net for them. Horrible scummy club who I despise. I will dance on their grave if their death ever comes. No club has ever EVER been more deserving than to be bled to death. There are no words to descirbe quite just how loathsome and vile that steaming heap of dung is, though it is summed up nicely in that article. If anyone ever questions why Portsmouth is hated, then that article is a good way to go as evidence.

A rant right up there in quality with holepuncture's. I particularly liked the "I will dance on their grave if their death ever comes."

Top stuff. :D

The dumb skate ****s just don't get it do they?

They are still living beyond their means whilst in admin, getting players in on loan on 20K a week, yet they they moan like a bunch of babies when the owner wont dip into his pocket and continue to fund their pathetic **** hole of a club.

Chanrai is a money lender, he wants his money back - there is nothing wrong with that you thick ****s. Don't expect him to continue to fund your unrealistic dreams like the previous gun-runner did. You have no money, pay your debts, play your kids and accept that you may have to drop down a league or two - just like we did.

The dumb skate ****s just don't get it do they?

They are still living beyond their means whilst in admin, getting players in on loan on 20K a week, yet they they moan like a bunch of babies when the owner wont dip into his pocket and continue to fund their pathetic **** hole of a club.

Chanrai is a money lender, he wants his money back - there is nothing wrong with that you thick ****s. Don't expect him to continue to fund your unrealistic dreams like the previous gun-runner did. You have no money, pay your debts, play your kids and accept that you may have to drop down a league or two - just like we did.

By your comments I believe that you are advocating a show of humility and common sense from down in Turd Town? From all the displays I have seen, club management, most fans etc.

I think you'd have a long wait before any acts of humility come to pass.

As to the common sense? Don't hold your breath!

And still Andy Awful gets air time on Solent about it after the games - did you hear the cheeky scrote after Adkins interview on Tuesday? ''I was falling asleep..'' Then starts winging about only having 12 players for Watford. Stuck gramophone or what!

From the Mail re Michael Brown - note the word in bold. Agent Storrie just never lets you down

Wolves eyeing move for Portsmouth midfielder Michael Brown

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 12:09 AM on 31st December 2010

Comments (0) Add to My Stories Wolves are interested in Portsmouth midfielder Michael Brown.

The dogged midfielder looks to have played his last game for Pompey after triggering a contract clause that would increase his salary to £35,000 a week should he play another match.

Despite talks he is reluctant to take a hefty pay cut and that has alerted Wolves to his availability.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1342912/Wolves-eyeing-Portsmouth-midfielder-Michael-Brown.html#ixzz19h67uqGS

Another thiong that p1sses me off is how they are haggling with him & Hughes, trying to renege on their contractual arrangements & making it sound like the players are to blame. And now I read that they are twisting Millwall's arm to let them off more contractually agreed fees, using emotional blackmail along the way - 'Millwall have been pretty good about it. They don't want to hinder the boy's progress so have wiped a chunk of it, but there would still have to be money paid for appearances and his own contract would have to be settled.'

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/frattonlatest/Youngster-could-get-Pompey-call.6675913.jp

Dirty, nasty, cheating little spiv club. All the class of a knickerless Portsea street-wh0re bending down to pick up her 50p tip for extras from a randy Latvian sailor.

Another thiong that p1sses me off is how they are haggling with him & Hughes, trying to renege on their contractual arrangements & making it sound like the players are to blame. And now I read that they are twisting Millwall's arm to let them off more contractually agreed fees, using emotional blackmail along the way - 'Millwall have been pretty good about it. They don't want to hinder the boy's progress so have wiped a chunk of it, but there would still have to be money paid for appearances and his own contract would have to be settled.'

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/frattonlatest/Youngster-could-get-Pompey-call.6675913.jp

Dirty, nasty, cheating little spiv club. All the class of a knickerless Portsea street-wh0re bending down to pick up her 50p tip for extras from a randy Latvian sailor.

LOL !

Some dinlo on there wants Baloo to approach Spuds and Villa and secure the loeans of O'Hara and Dunne !

It beggards belief!

Oh no! BC forgot to ring with the cash transfer details!

Pompey's transfer plans remain on hold as Steve Cotterill awaits a scheduled phone call from Balram Chainrai.

The Blues boss revealed the club's joint-owner had planned to ring him on December 29.

That informal agreement was reached by the duo at a meeting in London at the start of the month when Pompey's transfer plans were discussed.

However, Wednesday's phone call did not materialise.

That has left Cotterill still waiting to discover whether he can strengthen his threadbare squad when the transfer window opens tomorrow.

But despite receiving no call from Chainrai or fellow owner Levi Kushnir, Cotterill insists he will be remain patient.

He said: 'I never got the call and I am not one for pestering anyone, it's not something I do.

'Mr Chainrai had said he was going to give me a call on January 1 or something like that.

'I jokingly asked if we could negotiate on December 29 because it was after the Leeds game, which gave me three or four days thinking before the window opened.

'As far as I remember, he agreed to that.

'I didn't hear anything, though, and I'm not going to wait by the phone. I can't, I've got things to do.

'I don't know what he is doing at this moment in time, he could be busy or going to ring me later. I don't know the answer to that.

'I'm not going to keep ringing and ringing. If he's got something to tell me he'll probably tell me.

'There is no point me being on the phone every five minutes. I'm not going to hassle him. We've just got to get on with it, really.'

LOL !

Some dinlo on there wants Baloo to approach Spuds and Villa and secure the loeans of O'Hara and Dunne !

It beggards belief!

They have forgotten that they werent able to pay O'hara last year, 'arry sorted them out with that one.

They should understand by now that if they want Baloo to open his wallet it comes with serious reprecussions, normally at a rate of about 23%... thats the going rate of Ali/Falcon/Landmine/Portakabin.

It must be difficult baying at the trough waiting for their masters to throw some chicken feed on the nottarf cesspit.

In the same way a crack addict cant simply ask a nice reputable bank for some drug money, the skates have to resort to the grey lending market... **** it, lets stop pretending KFC is chicken, the black loan shark market.

if a crack addict wants to carry on with their reckless disease spreading habit, they have to resort to crime, such as stealing and prostitution.

the skates, never having a social, moral or ethical compass, follow the same path as the crack addict... theft and whoring... they have to steal from the country, and lie to the courts when accused of doing so. They have to prostitute themselves to the likes of Gadymack and Chanrai, who are now treating them like the dirty little slags that they are.

The skates simply do not have the moral fibre to accept what has gone on is criminally wrong, and utterly shameful... instead its 'clucky cluck crack head mode' and they just get back down to trough once again and beg for more illicit finances to feed there dirty lifestyle. Filthy little rats.

It has been a racy few years for the skates, double debt dropping, bending over for milan, 'aryy, storrie and all the others, though the crack addict skates especially warmed to these three double agents, singing there names in the crack den whilst they laughed and ordered new extentions to there homes.

I wonder what will happen to the skates over the next decade, as I very much doubt they can sustain the crack habit for all that time without going to jail, or in this case extinction. The last 10-15 years have seen 40-50 odd football clubs go into administration, with a few disapperring all together. I predict that the game will lose a few more clubs along the way... and guess who the first contender is for immeadiate liquidation?... of course it is... POMPEY

Chinny and Levis already have their model 'fratton village' all set up in there hong kong marketing suite.

Gadymack is already pitching his 'fratton supermarket' to the heartless world of retail.

No one will forget the mess they got in over the last couple of years, if any club is going to become extinct over the next fews years it has to be the Skates, they wont be missed, from a legacy or commcerical point of view, they are a drain on both.

Fratton park is a ****ing liability and the quicker it is brought to the ground, for Baloo and Daddys interests or not, the better. A £10m nottarf park valuation is totally laughable, unless of course it is valued as development land...

enjoy your final moments skates, because the end is nigh... society cant ****ing wait for you to dissolve and disappear for good.

I for one look forward to you becoming a vague and too distant memory, and I am confident the other south coast clubs can fill the marginal gap you might leave behind.

A sincere happy new year to all fellow skate haters, in particular Storrie, 'arry, Baloo, Levi, milan, daddy and sasha, Sulamin, Ali and Ahmed, Danny, AA, Avram and all the rest, long may your war game continue.

x

They have forgotten that they werent able to pay O'hara last year, 'arry sorted them out with that one.

They should understand by now that if they want Baloo to open his wallet it comes with serious reprecussions, normally at a rate of about 23%... thats the going rate of Ali/Falcon/Landmine/Portakabin.

It must be difficult baying at the trough waiting for their masters to throw some chicken feed on the nottarf cesspit.

In the same way a crack addict cant simply ask a nice reputable bank for some drug money, the skates have to resort to the grey lending market... **** it, lets stop pretending KFC is chicken, the black loan shark market.

if a crack addict wants to carry on with their reckless disease spreading habit, they have to resort to crime, such as stealing and prostitution.

the skates, never having a social, moral or ethical compass, follow the same path as the crack addict... theft and whoring... they have to steal from the country, and lie to the courts when accused of doing so. They have to prostitute themselves to the likes of Gadymack and Chanrai, who are now treating them like the dirty little slags that they are.

The skates simply do not have the moral fibre to accept what has gone on is criminally wrong, and utterly shameful... instead its 'clucky cluck crack head mode' and they just get back down to trough once again and beg for more illicit finances to feed there dirty lifestyle. Filthy little rats.

It has been a racy few years for the skates, double debt dropping, bending over for milan, 'aryy, storrie and all the others, though the crack addict skates especially warmed to these three double agents, singing there names in the crack den whilst they laughed and ordered new extentions to there homes.

I wonder what will happen to the skates over the next decade, as I very much doubt they can sustain the crack habit for all that time without going to jail, or in this case extinction. The last 10-15 years have seen 40-50 odd football clubs go into administration, with a few disapperring all together. I predict that the game will lose a few more clubs along the way... and guess who the first contender is for immeadiate liquidation?... of course it is... POMPEY

Chinny and Levis already have their model 'fratton village' all set up in there hong kong marketing suite.

Gadymack is already pitching his 'fratton supermarket' to the heartless world of retail.

No one will forget the mess they got in over the last couple of years, if any club is going to become extinct over the next fews years it has to be the Skates, they wont be missed, from a legacy or commcerical point of view, they are a drain on both.

Fratton park is a ****ing liability and the quicker it is brought to the ground, for Baloo and Daddys interests or not, the better. A £10m nottarf park valuation is totally laughable, unless of course it is valued as development land...

enjoy your final moments skates, because the end is nigh... society cant ****ing wait for you to dissolve and disappear for good.

I for one look forward to you becoming a vague and too distant memory, and I am confident the other south coast clubs can fill the marginal gap you might leave behind.

A sincere happy new year to all fellow skate haters, in particular Storrie, 'arry, Baloo, Levi, milan, daddy and sasha, Sulamin, Ali and Ahmed, Danny, AA, Avram and all the rest, long may your war game continue.

x

Blimey anybody would think you dont like that little club down the road.

I'm astonished they managed to survive 2010 as they did, though I guess on paper they would say that relegation, administration, tax evasion charges pending, a feeble firesale and falling attendances doesn't rate 2010 as a great year.

They have wriggled out of tight spots before, they have friends in high places or their luck will run out at the next court date.

I fear we'll see midtable security and more borrowing when we should really see mass clearout, penalties, debt repayment and a slide down divisions.

Pompey 35 places below us in 12 months?

That would be nice, but just a dream at the moment.....

Can't see any reason to change my previous recomendation of "toast".

If (IF) they go up I might revise to "hold" but the longer they spend with expenditure in excess of income (as it must surely be, especially with the CVA payments, high wages etc) the further they get from being able to recover.

If (IF) they go up I might revise to "hold" but the longer they spend with expenditure in excess of income (as it must surely be, especially with the CVA payments, high wages etc) the further they get from being able to recover.

That's good news from a sage source! Thank you & Happy New Year

I see it as a dog running on a treadmill. All that effort, just to stay where they are.

And someone has a finger hovering over the ''increase speed'' button...

I'm with Clapham Saint on this, I have no reason to believe they will survive, I accept they didn't go when they should have, but that was down to a very weak judicial system. IMHO they are living on their tenth life, and they will not see out the season, unless they find an idiot to buy them.

I see it as a dog running on a treadmill. All that effort, just to stay where they are.

And someone has a finger hovering over the ''increase speed'' button...

I'd go with a dog on a treadmill, however after taking the first step the mill started turning and so the dog has to take another step in order to stay on. With each step the mill gets quicker and quicker and they are now at the point where the mill is turning too fast for them to be able to jump off.

Sooner or later they are going to trip. The longer they manage to keep going before they do the faster the mill will be going and the more terminal the damage.

More unpleasantness from the DFCSBs. They may not be CCC standard, but if that is all you can afford....

More likely they are being booted out so they can only name one sub tonight to look pathetic and try to force the FL's hand to let them bring in another £20k/week signing or two

Dirty little club

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/frattonlatest/Pompey-to-sell-homegrown-talent.6676267.jp?CommentPage=2&CommentPageLength=10#comments

Isn't this trading whilst insolvent then, and isn't that strictly against the law and involving serious repercussions for the directors who allow it?

When will the authorities do their duty and step in to halt this none too subtle debacle?

Finally, a Happy New Year to all and let's hope for the demise of a certain putrid football club in 2011 as that will give all on here a VERY Happy New Year ...

Isn't this trading whilst insolvent then, and isn't that strictly against the law and involving serious repercussions for the directors who allow it?

When will the authorities do their duty and step in to halt this none too subtle debacle?

Finally, a Happy New Year to all and let's hope for the demise of a certain putrid football club in 2011 as that will give all on here a VERY Happy New Year ...

Not in itself. Making losses is fine if you still have the ability to pay your liabilities as and when they fall due. For example if you have suffcient cash in the bank to cover them, or support from an investor.

They have named three outfield subs, obviously SC does not even see the value in giving the kids experience of sitting on the bench.

I see Lawrence didn't make the game. Paperwork issues, LL realising what a dead end Portsmouth FC is or Baloo not wanting to keep forking £80k per month?

More unpleasantness from the DFCSBs. They may not be CCC standard, but if that is all you can afford....

More likely they are being booted out so they can only name one sub tonight to look pathetic and try to force the FL's hand to let them bring in another £20k/week signing or two

Dirty little club

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/frattonlatest/Pompey-to-sell-homegrown-talent.6676267.jp?CommentPage=2&CommentPageLength=10#comments

Horrible, stinking ****ing club.

They have named three outfield subs, obviously SC does not even see the value in giving the kids experience of sitting on the bench.

I see Lawrence didn't make the game. Paperwork issues, LL realising what a dead end Portsmouth FC is or Baloo not wanting to keep forking £80k per month?

Lawrence's emergency loan deal expired the other day, so unless they sort a deal out he'd won't play for them again I believe

EDIT: 2-0 :)

And still Andy Awful gets air time on Solent about it after the games - did you hear the cheeky scrote after Adkins interview on Tuesday? ''I was falling asleep..'' Then starts winging about only having 12 players for Watford. Stuck gramophone or what!

Actually from what I've heard from Awford I think he's spoken a lot of sense.

He genuinely seems to get what is going on down there and his comments after Mann ruled in Pompey's favour were spot on. He stressed how fortunate they were and how so few take on the taxman and win. He seems to tell it like it is and hasn't been far off the mark a lot of the time

It may be that the Pompey public relations department has got to him in recent times though

midtable mediocrity isn't enough when you spend that much - they need to go up to survive as a business.

More points dropped this month and the Chanrai gamble of instant promotion and cashback is on the rocks, they'll be looking over their shoulders instead.

They have stuck two fingers up at everyone and gambled the lot so it's difficult to have sympathy, I 4-1 don't have any at all

These sort of days have been rare in recent years, enjoy.

2011 - Judgement Year!

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})