Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I wasn't looking for a "bite" just pointing out that Andronokou let slip that Chainrai owned Falcondrone which was supposed to be owned by Al Faraj. That means he lent money to himself and defaulted himself to get the club for nothing - yet no-one in the media seems to have picked up on that.

Of course the alternative is possible. Falcondrome were an SPV set up by a Swiss based Investment Fund which had a Falcon in the name and did have money.

(Of course SPV's with a dummy front man never get set up in English football do they? Apart from of course the biggest one in England, oh and who was involved in that one? Yep Al Fahim. Standard technique when new owners want to avoid any leaks during the acquisition phase and potentially walk away. Although usually they have real people that would pass FAPP behind them. )

But due to changing circumstances globally they had someone in the forefront who would never have even passed an FAPP in poopey.

There were links to articles about this at the time somewhere back in the low hundreds on here.

Alternatively to discover how Al Fahim could turn no money into proof of funds into no money back in those days watch Inside Job. Lehmans Bear Sterns & all the others were managing it quite well - it's another angle but Al Fahim was a stooge is a better one.

Oh and when the Troll asks his question in the right way (ie showing he understands what he is talking about) he may get an answer but he doesn't and he's a Troll so sod him.

But the Fratton faithful shouldn’t be shifting too uncomfortably at the reading the Championship table makes at present.

The make-up of the standings in the middle of September rarely bares any resemblance to how it will appear in the final reckoning.

Well, the second sentence is partly true, but as pedg indicated, not in the way the writer meant. The Cheats currently lie 8 places above the drop zone.

The first sentence is wrong. The phew should be "shifting very uncomfortably". In fact, if they weren't so stupid, they'd be shitting themselves.

But the Fratton faithful shouldn’t be shifting too uncomfortably at the reading the Championship table makes at present.

The make-up of the standings in the middle of September rarely bares any resemblance to how it will appear in the final reckoning.

Well, the second sentence is partly true, but as pedg indicated, not in the way the writer meant. The Cheats currently lie 8 places above the drop zone.

The first sentence is wrong. The phew should be "shifting very uncomfortably". In fact, if they weren't so stupid, they'd be shitting themselves.

The 8 places thing doesn't quite do their situation justice; you forget to mention they are also a MASSIVE 1 point above it!!

:)

Now I'm not saying you're thick mack rill, you're actually quite intelligent as far as the blue-few are concerned :p, but aren't islands usually surrounded by water?

You are right though, nasty small island mentality/tendancies = inbred community.

Portsmouth is surrounded by water, it sits on Portsea Island. You have to cross a stretch of water to get there. Clearly Mack was right in both his assertions; it is an island, and it is nasty. Not sure it's an 'island mentality' thing, anymore than a 'place with a high concentration of thickos' thing.

Do you like any aspect of your club ata ll anymore? There cant be much left to embrace. Even Limpitt is starting to lie to the fans, for example telling them the charities had been paid.

Interesting information regarding the BVI companies. I knew they were secretive but that is insane, and supports the theory that Ali Al Faraj never existed, it also supports the theory that Chinny didnt pay for the club, but is taking £17m + 24% interest out of it!

Them gun runners really have done a number on you boys! I reckon they cooked this idea up (gun runners sasha + daddy, with loan sharks chinny + kushniar) over a nice dinner and a few drinks...

Corp, if I were you I would watch out for the Russian mafia, as it seems every single owner you have had this decade has screwed you over.

And that's the point HP, it's not just the owners we've had this decade, you can go right back to Deacon in the 70's and all of them have leached money out of the club. You've had a pretty stable club in that time. We've had constant hassle. No wonder fans are ****ed off with it. Even back in the PL we were being charged more for tickets than almost every other club and never saw any improvement in infrastructure. I'm amazed as many still go to games as they do.

genuine question, is anyone at your end a fan of him? There were lots of rumours he was gone on Saturday - that obviously were false, but is time running out?

There was a poll on POL last week and it was split almost exactly 50/ 50. The Cotterill supporters think he did a decent job last season in keeping us up with all the upheaval and that he should be given time and a chance to see what he can do now he's assembled a team of his own. The rest think he's a clueless **** who should be booted. I'll leave it to you to decide which way I voted

Of course the alternative is possible. Falcondrome were an SPV set up by a Swiss based Investment Fund which had a Falcon in the name and did have money.

(Of course SPV's with a dummy front man never get set up in English football do they? Apart from of course the biggest one in England, oh and who was involved in that one? Yep Al Fahim. Standard technique when new owners want to avoid any leaks during the acquisition phase and potentially walk away. Although usually they have real people that would pass FAPP behind them. )

But due to changing circumstances globally they had someone in the forefront who would never have even passed an FAPP in poopey.

There were links to articles about this at the time somewhere back in the low hundreds on here.

Alternatively to discover how Al Fahim could turn no money into proof of funds into no money back in those days watch Inside Job. Lehmans Bear Sterns & all the others were managing it quite well - it's another angle but Al Fahim was a stooge is a better one.

Oh and when the Troll asks his question in the right way (ie showing he understands what he is talking about) he may get an answer but he doesn't and he's a Troll so sod him.

Not sure what you're suggesting here Phil. you seem to be saying that Faraj DID have backing but they pulled out sue to the FAPPT criteria. That seems an odd suggestion when we know (the PL confirmed it) that Chainrai was part of faraj's original consortium that Gaydamak refused to sell to choosing instead to sell to Fahim (presumably because of the disputes between Chainrai and Gaydamak Snr). So why a Swiss based investment fund would use a non - existent/ mysterious Saudi to fron their vehicle seems an odd one to me. I think most on here are aware that fahim DID have a backer/s but they bailed after finding out about the FAPPT.

My point about budgets still stands. You suggested that a budget from last year would be exactly the same this year. My point was that budgets and funds are different from year to year. Or do you dispute that?

How about the club just pays its debts and lives within its very small income - most of the rest is irrelevant.

If they did either, this thread would naturally fade away, Ho wouldn't have to bore it to death.

And Lampitt and Cotterill stop bleating about how life is tough and the whole world is against the sleeping giant.

Their jobs are exactly the same as they were the day they enthusiastically bounded up Frogmore Road for interviews, they knew the score then - so get on with it and shut up.

Not sure what you're suggesting here Phil. you seem to be saying that Faraj DID have backing but they pulled out sue to the FAPPT criteria. That seems an odd suggestion when we know (the PL confirmed it) that Chainrai was part of faraj's original consortium that Gaydamak refused to sell to choosing instead to sell to Fahim (presumably because of the disputes between Chainrai and Gaydamak Snr). So why a Swiss based investment fund would use a non - existent/ mysterious Saudi to fron their vehicle seems an odd one to me. I think most on here are aware that fahim DID have a backer/s but they bailed after finding out about the FAPPT.

My point about budgets still stands. You suggested that a budget from last year would be exactly the same this year. My point was that budgets and funds are different from year to year. Or do you dispute that?

And here yet again guys evidence that it is nothing more than a Troll.

He now cannot even separate his Fahim's from a Faraj

Oh yeah Middle East, Saudi, UAE - all the same aren't they.

Again, why was one pushed forward by somebody before the other came aboard? Who pulled the strings? Where was the PL's senior officer in all of this? And suddenly a senior PL person comes on board???

Stop staring at the second floor and look at the steps that got you there in the first place.

Their jobs are exactly the same as they were the day they enthusiastically bounded up Frogmore Road for interviews, they knew the score then - so get on with it and shut up.
if Cotterill doesn't bleat about how tough things are then people might start asking why they are on such a horrible run of form.

Portsmouth is surrounded by water, it sits on Portsea Island. You have to cross a stretch of water to get there. Clearly Mack was right in both his assertions; it is an island, and it is nasty. Not sure it's an 'island mentality' thing, anymore than a 'place with a high concentration of thickos' thing.

Well, every time I have had the misfortune to drive into it through Hilsea, the Eastern Road or the M275 it does appear to be pretty much attached to the mainland, not a lot of the wet stuff sloshing all around it. But I agree, full of thickos, very insular, detached mentally from the rest of the country. Inbred community.

And here yet again guys evidence that it is nothing more than a Troll.

He now cannot even separate his Fahim's from a Faraj

Oh yeah Middle East, Saudi, UAE - all the same aren't they.

Again, why was one pushed forward by somebody before the other came aboard? Who pulled the strings? Where was the PL's senior officer in all of this? And suddenly a senior PL person comes on board???

Stop staring at the second floor and look at the steps that got you there in the first place.

WTF are you on about? Faraj was a Saudi. the company he used to acquire PFC was Falcondrone. Fahim's from the UAE and had backing from Falcon Equity. No confusion on my part. If you're suggesting they're connected why didn't Gaydamak sell to Faraj in the first place, why bother with Fahim?

It's you who seems confused (again). When you say a senior PL person came on board I assume you mean Lampitt. He was never at the PL, he worked for the FA. Bang goes another Dubai Phil theory

Well, every time I have had the misfortune to drive into it through Hilsea, the Eastern Road or the M275 it does appear to be pretty much attached to the mainland, not a lot of the wet stuff sloshing all around it. But I agree, full of thickos, very insular, detached mentally from the rest of the country. Inbred community.

It's attached by bridges, which pass over water. The bridges are man made, therefore geographically it is an island.

It would only take a couple of medium sized explosions to cast them adrift. ;)

WTF are you on about? Faraj was a Saudi. the company he used to acquire PFC was Falcondrone. Fahim's from the UAE and had backing from Falcon Equity. No confusion on my part. If you're suggesting they're connected why didn't Gaydamak sell to Faraj in the first place, why bother with Fahim?

It's you who seems confused (again). When you say a senior PL person came on board I assume you mean Lampitt. He was never at the PL, he worked for the FA. Bang goes another Dubai Phil theory

Leave him alone Phil, you will never out-ped a pedant !!!

I have to say Doobeye Fills posting does seem to be declining in sanity. I suspect sometimes he does it on purpose, so not to trigger any sensors in the paranoid sand lands he presides in, hence all the shortened names and nicknames... he does seem to know his stuff though, if you can break it all apart and put the puzzle back together again...

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/LatestNews/news/FC-Rostov-Tickets-Are-On-Sale-Now-2566.aspx

Now, on face value, you have to commend the skates and their hockey supporting owners for arranging this. However, it does bring one very big blindingly obvious question to the forefront: Will the charity get paid?

Actually, the more pertinent question might be; how can you pledge to support another charity when there is £130k odd of money outstanding to existing partner charities?

Lets not forget, one of the main children’s charities was even presented a giant cheque on the hallowed (!) turf at Nottarf in front of the pompey faithful (!!)... yet it didnt see a penny... I hope no children died as a result of these selfish actions...

However, pre-prejudices aside this looks to be a decent gesture from the Russian Mafia.

On a side note, I wonder if pompey managed to shift those 400 tickets for the Hull away game? might as well forget about the other 2100 tickets available.

http://pompeypages.com/2011/09/15/pompey-lead-list-of-failed-drugs-tests/

Skate fan calling for answers as to why they did the most runners from the doping police... maybe they were all down at Hornton Heath in official club kit, on club time, with old Avram?

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/great-matches/pompey_boss_feared_there_would_be_no_kc_stadium_return_1_3059998

This ones quite funny, Clotteril falling hook line and sinker for the posturing between the gun runners and the loan sharks... he almost sent his team home!

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/LatestNews/news/Tallack-Joins-Dorchester-On-Loan-2563.aspx

Clotteril is sending his young talent out on loan, is this to get the squad numbers artificially down again so he can bring in more mercenary @ £20kpw? Funnily enough, despite the player signing a professional contract with the club in the summer, he has not been included in the official squad! More bonkers cheating skates in my eyes...

and for those not in the know, the people’s republic of poopey is surrounded by water. Explorers originally built bridges into the wasteland to see what the funky odour was all about, and they discovered TCWTB... other discoveries of note were that the native population had webbed hands and feet which enabled them to swim at greater speed and as such, able to mate with the Skate fish in the ocean. the inbreeding on the island had taken its toll on the local intellect with intelligence levels at record lows. The thick foreheads and cross eyes gave an added strength to the 'breadwinners' who used the extra slabs of skin to help break through the surface when diving in the mudflats.

Court Case starts (again) for Storrieteller & Milan on Monday 19th in Court 8 before Judge Leonard (different Judge to last time).

http://www.courtserve.net/courtlists/current/crown/sthwk_T110919.01.htm

SITTING AT 10:30

AM

For

Trial

T20097808 STORRIE Peter 48C23015506

Order made under Contempt of Court Act 1981 - LINKED TO:

T20107415 STORRIE Peter 48C60134910

T20107431 MANDARIC Milan 48C23003310

T20107134 MANDARIC Milan 48C21000210

Order made under Contempt of Court Act 1981

if Cotterill doesn't bleat about how tough things are then people might start asking why they are on such a horrible run of form.

What is it now, 1 win in 15 (ignoring the humiliating losses in friendlies)? Oh dear, with loan sharks and mobsters breathing down your neck, no wonder Stevie-boy is behaving even more deranged nowadays.

It's almost enough to feel sorry for him.

Almost.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/great-matches/pompey_boss_feared_there_would_be_no_kc_stadium_return_1_3059998

This ones quite funny, Clotteril falling hook line and sinker for the posturing between the gun runners and the loan sharks... he almost sent his team home!

‘I remember addressing the players around dinner time and said if anyone wanted to go home they could because I needed to give them that option.

‘If there wasn’t going to be a club, there wasn’t going to be any contracts.

‘The players then had to consider injuries because they would have their careers to think about.

‘But, to be fair, not one of them ducked it. They were fully committed.

‘For us, though, it wasn’t just about Portsmouth Football Club. There was football that had to be upheld.

‘Whether we were going to get paid or not, we had to play the game. If not, not only would we have messed up our own club but messed up every other club.

‘There was Hull City with a paying public going to the game, the league tables, the football pools and God knows whatever else.

‘That one had to be played, for sure, for football’s sake.

‘It wasn’t difficult to focus once you are there at the ground at 2pm or are on your way on the bus.

‘The hard part was probably 5.50pm on the Friday night when the news is rolling around Sky that we are about to fold.

‘That was on our minds through the evening meal, through the presentation we do on teams when we are away from home, through the night and maybe the following morning.

‘You go through some tough times in your career – and that was one.’

Well, I don't know about you, but that certainly brought a tear to my eye. How those brave footballers and manager bravely overcame Chinny's and Gayboy's handbag spat to soldier on to Hull, and despite the hellish adversities, still managed to play a game of football, no-one will ever know.

I reckon we ought to phone up Liz and recommend an MBE for each of those brave lads, and a knighthood for Stevie-boy is surely the least he deserves.

:lol:

No

And holepuncture.

FFS we went through the entire how did Al Fahim get pushed to the front of the queue, who out b**s'd Storrie teller ages ago, wasn't being cryptic, just because the troll insists on infecting this thread with aimless repitition no need for us to do it.

Thing is the Troll has so many gaps in his recollection & intellect, it's like trying to have a conversation with my ex wife.

Even IF I spent hours digging up all the posts, his benefits don't let him afford specsavers so in my excuse that would still make it a waste of effort.

Edited by dubai_phil

thats the thing with the Spurs case, it could end up at £1M plus £1M in costs - quite a figure if most of your season ticket money has already gone to one player.

Ditto the small creditors issue - how many hundreds of thousands of pounds have they already spent in management time plus accountancy and legal fees, calculating, checking, and distancing themselves from £120K of debt....

thats the thing with the Spurs case, it could end up at £1M plus £1M in costs - quite a figure if most of your season ticket money has already gone to one player.

Ditto the small creditors issue - how many hundreds of thousands of pounds have they already spent in management time plus accountancy and legal fees, calculating, checking, and distancing themselves from £120K of debt....

Knowing the way the skates operate, I'd put that figure at £240k!

Hull56%Portsmouth44%

Attempts on target

Hull7Portsmouth0

Attempts off target

Hull10Portsmouth4

Corners

Hull5Portsmouth3

Fouls

Hull11Portsmouth13

Plus a yellow card for TBH and a red one for Varney........................... all the refs fault of course.

Sounds like they dominated the game lolololool