Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Now stop trolling by trying to derail a pretty decent debate just because you don't like the subject or the direction it's headed.

Not trolling or trying to ruin any debate. Phil was the one who posted (idiotically in my opinion) that because CSI are Russian (conveniently forgetting that there's a third one who's English) they'd have bought Pompey without thoroughly checking the business because they'd been convinced they were getting a good deal. He's talking about people, whatever you or I think about them, who run businesses across Europe including banks and who are worth an estimated £800m between them. It was well reported that extensive due diligence was carried out (it was even commented on by people on here about how long it was taking) so how is pointing out that Phil's latest "exclusive" is completely and utterly ridiculous?

Of course, Antonov only tried to buy them (as you kindly mentioned earlier) and when the FBI chatted to the Swedish government of course they weren't allowed to buy them. But wasn't there someone who appears on the CSI website who has links with Spyker? Hmmm... :suspicious:

As I posted links to, GM have now said they're 100% happy for Antonov to buy into SAAB (perhaps they think the FBI got bum information - WMD anyone?)) and the Swedish government (again as I posted) carried out their own investigation into Antonov and again found no criminal links.

As for Spyker and CSI, how many more times do I have to post this. Antonov bought the sports car division from Spyker but retained Victor Muller (who's also head of Spyker cars itself) as CEO, just as he rretained Lampitt as CEO of Pompey when they bought us. Nothing sinister, no conspiracy, no link to owning SAAB because he doesn't. He'd like to buy them but isn't linked to them at present.

It was well documented at the time of the plans to advance TV money and Parachute payments in order for Pompey to be able to complete the season. Once the window was closed didnt your club axe the youth and reduce the team to numbers below the required amount? Didnt it then take on loan several players on high wages for a club that was struggling so much?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/17/portsmouth-nine-point-penalty-administration

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/portsmouth/7500771/Portsmouth-crisis-eased-as-Balram-Chainrai-drops-claim-for-immediate-payment.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1250363/Portsmouth-rescue-mission-Premier-League-set-hand-debt-ridden-Pompey-lifeline.html

Just a few reports talking about how the prem were going to advance payments to help poop old pompey out. Some mention how the payments would cover the HMRC debt leaving only what is disputed. Funny how that never got paid yet your club could still afford to bring expensive loans in at the cost of dispensing with the youth team isnt it?

No, we didn't. You are completely and 100% wrong. We did take on some loan players but the scenario with the youth players you're talking about happend last year in the NPC. All the loans we had in place the year you're referring to were at the club by the time we beat you 4 - 1 in the cup which was early Feb. Two of the articles you've posted links to talking about us getting an advance from the parachute payments are dated March. Proves conclusively that we didn't pay for loans with advanced parachute money I'd say.

Corpy....

2. The "grubby little bank Snoras". You mean the one that won a " Intyernational Region Bank of the year" award from The Banker magazine that's the most respected international financial publication? That grubby little bank?

Does he just make this up because he knows that no-one else is sad enough to find proof? I certainly can't be Rsed. Proove it Corpy.

Bank of the year for... Lithuania apparently!

http://www.snorasgroup.com/index.php/about-us/news/the-banker-international-magazine-published-by-financial-times-recognized-ab-bank-snoras-as-the-best-bank-in-lithuania-in-2010/376

my diary states 28th november

http://www.accountingweb.co.uk/topic/tax/football-creditor-rule-under-review/500213

It would be great to do a Protest against PFC outside that hearing

very good idea, maybe email the tax payers alliance and other pressure groups and alert them to this, also the media who could tie it in with getting more money into the governments coffers to recover the deficit.

Corpy....

2. The "grubby little bank Snoras". You mean the one that won a " Intyernational Region Bank of the year" award from The Banker magazine that's the most respected international financial publication? That grubby little bank?

Does he just make this up because he knows that no-one else is sad enough to find proof? I certainly can't be Rsed. Proove it Corpy.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: ar8blkr][h=2]International magazine "The Banker" recognized Bank SNORAS as the best bank in Lithuania in 2010 07/01/2011[/h][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: ar8blkr]The prestigious world banking and finance magazine "The Banker" recognized Bank SNORAS as the best bank in Lithuania in 2010. The award to Bank SNORAS was the result of the consistent expansion of the activity and network as well as the growth of all main indicators. "The Banker" assessed the banks by taking into consideration their abilities to guarantee positive return to the shareholders and the possibilities to gain a strategic advantage. During the three quarters of this year, AB Bank SNORAS has earned LTL 67.46 million of activity profit before taxes and provisions. Due to the active activity in the reporting period bank SNORAS increased its market share by almost 2 per cent, having won it over from the Northern European capital banks operating in Lithuania. This year, Bank SNORAS receives international recognition for the second time - international magazine "World Finance"chose Bank SNORAS financial group as the best financial group of 2010 in the Baltic States.

http://www.bbp-net.com/en/cat/28/id/1120/

The Banker Magazine (from Wikipedia)

The Banker is an English-language monthly international financial affairs publication owned by The Financial Times Ltd. and edited in London. The magazine was first published in January 1926 through founding Editor, Brendan Bracken of the Financial News, who went on to become the chairman of the Financial Times from 1945-1958.[2]

Since its founding, the magazine has claimed a dedication to the international perspective through features, interviews, multi-media applications and events. The Banker is the world’s premier banking and finance resource, read in over 180 countries and is the key source of data and analysis for the industry. It combines in-depth regional and country coverage with reports on global financial markets, regulation and policy, cash management and securities services, commodities and carbon finance, infrastructure and project finance, trading and technology, clearing and settlement, and management and governance issues.[3]

The Banker is read most widely in banks, financial institutions, multilateral corporations, central banks and finance ministries around the world. Approximately 60% of its readers are CEO/President and CFO/Treasurers of their organizations.[4]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/law/article5676839.ece

And this is enlightening

The FSA also attacks the record of Bankas Snoras’ largest shareholder and chairman of its supervisory board, Vladimir Antonov, whom it accuses of withholding information.

“These failures are not an isolated instance but are examples of an ongoing pattern of behaviour by institutions controlled by Mr Antonov,” the FSA said.

Welcome to Fratton!

I have e-mailed NASA with the co-ordinates of Nottarf Krap :uhoh:

Kin-ell pony boys bit slow today?,,,Oh all rite i will say it, (if that six tone of sh*t hits nottarf it'll be an improvement):rolleyes:

oops must remember to read all of the thread before engaging jaw:blush:

Edited by mack rill

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: ar8blkr][h=2]International magazine "The Banker" recognized Bank SNORAS as the best bank in Lithuania in 2010 07/01/2011[/h][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: ar8blkr]The prestigious world banking and finance magazine "The Banker" recognized Bank SNORAS as the best bank in Lithuania in 2010. The award to Bank SNORAS was the result of the consistent expansion of the activity and network as well as the growth of all main indicators. "The Banker" assessed the banks by taking into consideration their abilities to guarantee positive return to the shareholders and the possibilities to gain a strategic advantage. During the three quarters of this year, AB Bank SNORAS has earned LTL 67.46 million of activity profit before taxes and provisions. Due to the active activity in the reporting period bank SNORAS increased its market share by almost 2 per cent, having won it over from the Northern European capital banks operating in Lithuania. This year, Bank SNORAS receives international recognition for the second time - international magazine "World Finance"chose Bank SNORAS financial group as the best financial group of 2010 in the Baltic States.

http://www.bbp-net.com/en/cat/28/id/1120/

The Banker Magazine (from Wikipedia)

The Banker is an English-language monthly international financial affairs publication owned by The Financial Times Ltd. and edited in London. The magazine was first published in January 1926 through founding Editor, Brendan Bracken of the Financial News, who went on to become the chairman of the Financial Times from 1945-1958.[2]

Since its founding, the magazine has claimed a dedication to the international perspective through features, interviews, multi-media applications and events. The Banker is the world’s premier banking and finance resource, read in over 180 countries and is the key source of data and analysis for the industry. It combines in-depth regional and country coverage with reports on global financial markets, regulation and policy, cash management and securities services, commodities and carbon finance, infrastructure and project finance, trading and technology, clearing and settlement, and management and governance issues.[3]

The Banker is read most widely in banks, financial institutions, multilateral corporations, central banks and finance ministries around the world. Approximately 60% of its readers are CEO/President and CFO/Treasurers of their organizations.[4]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Or you can believe this............

The U.K.'s Financial Services Authority (FSA) has barred Lithuania's Snoras bank from opening a branch in the country because "it repeatedly gave misleading and incomplete," answers to the regulator. The FSA also criticized the largest shareholder of the Lithuanian bank, Vladimir Antonov, for providing the authority with misleading information. Snoras, which was first refused a U.K. license in February 2008,

1. Their press conference wasn't about detail, it was about their overall objectives. Now we know what their aims are we can start to ask the questions but seeing as it was a recorded interview, how do you suggest we should have asked them at that time?

2.1. SAAB's not connected with them. I ask again, what other of their companies has "issues"? I'll give you a clue - none of them, you made it up

You're either being deliberately thick or actually are thick? I think it's almost certainly the latter

You had an issue with me saying 'whatever investing in an academy means'. I explained it. Do you understand that there's a massive difference in saying 'we're investing in the academy' and actually providing some detail. If they actually meant it, they'd have provided some detail as to what they were going to do. Some examples: 'We're going to buy a training ground, build first class facilities, set up a network of scouts, employ the best development coaches to oversee it.....'. Instead 'we'll invest in an academy'. Interesting that the interviewer didn't ask the next obvious questions then....do you think that might have been because they were not allowed to ask more detailed questions?

That grubby little bank. Yes, that's the one. Even with Europe's broken banking system, nobody, but nobody, will allow them do business. International Bank of Lithuania. Do you know how many have a license for commercial banking in Lithuania? 9. So that makes them ok, and the FSA and all other larger countries have got it wrong? Yeah? Really?

Dunce.

You're either being deliberately thick or actually are thick? I think it's almost certainly the latter

You had an issue with me saying 'whatever investing in an academy means'. I explained it. Do you understand that there's a massive difference in saying 'we're investing in the academy' and actually providing some detail. If they actually meant it, they'd have provided some detail as to what they were going to do. Some examples: 'We're going to buy a training ground, build first class facilities, set up a network of scouts, employ the best development coaches to oversee it.....'. Instead 'we'll invest in an academy'. Interesting that the interviewer didn't ask the next obvious questions then....do you think that might have been because they were not allowed to ask more detailed questions?

That grubby little bank. Yes, that's the one. Even with Europe's broken banking system, nobody, but nobody, will allow them do business. International Bank of Lithuania. Do you know how many have a license for commercial banking in Lithuania? 9. So that makes them ok, and the FSA and all other larger countries have got it wrong? Yeah? Really?

Dunce.

Give the guy credit though, he is resilient and never gives up !

My guess is that when his Russky saviours start defaulting on the CVA (???) he'll still find a hidden link to suggest that it was all 'kosher' and willingly agreed by the creditors !

He still has mountains of 'corpy and paste' bollix up his sleeve, no worries !!

As for Spyker and CSI, how many more times do I have to post this. Antonov bought the sports car division from Spyker but retained Victor Muller (who's also head of Spyker cars itself) as CEO, just as he rretained Lampitt as CEO of Pompey when they bought us. Nothing sinister, no conspiracy, no link to owning SAAB because he doesn't. He'd like to buy them but isn't linked to them at present.

So, do you think that makes sense?

Lampitt was retained because he was already the CEO of Pompey. Chainrai owned Pompey, he sold it to CSI. CSI kept Lampitt in the job he was doing.

Meanwhile, Victor Muller owned Spyker, and he sold Spyker cars [sports car division] to CPP which is one of Antonov's companies.

Why did Antonov then make Victor Muller a CEO of CSI? That doesn't make any sense at all! That would be the same as buying Pompey from Chainrai, and then making Chainrai a CEO of CSI!

Nothing is simple with the Skates is it!

Kin-ell pony boys bit slow today?,,,Oh all rite i will say it, (if that six tone of sh*t hits nottarf it'll be an improvement):rolleyes:

oops must remember to read all of the thread before engaging jaw:blush:

hehe 1-0 to D_P

Lol at the Troll putting words into my already too long posts.

Who said CSI didn't do due dilligence?

I just said they believe they got a deal and inferred only what a thousand others have conjectured about what will happen to the CVA. Now, where was that long statement from AA detailing exactly how the NewCo would be formed. The one that they used to get permission to liquidate the oldco?

That's the one that should be kept ready to cross reference for compliance.

Never respond to a troll, I tried polite discussion with it so FFS people stop quoting him it screws up the ignore function

Harrison has claimed to Sportsmail that one club are 'under the protection of the FA'.

He insists the club use the same agent for all their deals and that there are kickbacks as a reward.

Sportsmail has been unable to substantiate this allegation, but he has notified the FA of his concerns.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........

But they didn't live as lions; they lived like hyenas.

But they're too thick to know the difference. Metaphorically, the lion is a noble beast, so that is a million miles away from them and their behaviour.

I have raised the same thing with some of my business contacts who are Skates and they take the same view of the whole sordid episode. They also say that yes, the club was on the brink of oblivion, but they went to Wembley 6 times, or however times it was. In the same way, their total lack of morality and understanding of ethics means that they couldn't care less whether they are owned by gun-running child maimers, fake sheiks, loan sharks or the Russian mafia.

Totally and utterly thick, most of them. It has been good to know that our club stands on the moral high ground during that period and whereas they might rejoice that they held a higher league position than us for a handfull of seasons, we can look down on them and have a good laugh at the pantomime that is their club.

Superb post and your link just about sums it all up for me. I'm sure Corpy agrees.... rofl

Very interesting.... although this is the sentence that stood out for me

'If, for example, the agent is based in Monaco, the club will pay his commission into an offshore account and he will pay the player's agent. It's all untraceable.

Any managers we know that might be affiliated to offshore accounts and agents based in Monaco? Maybe one day, it might even get to court....

Harrison has claimed to Sportsmail that one club are 'under the protection of the FA'.

He insists the club use the same agent for all their deals and that there are kickbacks as a reward.

Sportsmail has been unable to substantiate this allegation, but he has notified the FA of his concerns.

Didnt Lampitt work for the FA?

Just a date to diarise. Despite what we all read on here, the CVA payments aren't actually due to be paid until January 2015. So when they are'nt paid next year, and some posters claim that the CVA is still being serviced, we cant really argue with that. Who will own the club then, and be responsible to pay then is anybody's guess.

CVA. Just three letters. £16million. A minor irritation when you're in the Premier League, but a whole year's income when you're in League 1.

We all knew that after Chainrai bought the carcass from the autograph-signing saviour, that cash flow was the key. It still is. Stevie C has lost the plot because the cash from the sky is already spoken for, the cash from the impecunious mafia doesn't really exist and the cash from the turnstiles is insignificant.

Their destiny is written. He knows it and they know it. They are going down and the new mafia can't afford to stop it.

Harrison said: 'The days of parents being offered fridges are a thing of the past - now it's cars, houses and cash. Some of them just come out with it up front and ask for the money - staggering. In many ways they deserve it because they have been watching their son in rain, sleet and snow since he was seven years old.

'The better the player, the more you look after their parents - it becomes a business decision. I've had to buy young players cars in the past. If they're good, it happens.'

Still wondering why the AOC saga rumbled on!

Corp. Re parachute payments

They are split into 4 payments, 2 X 16m and 2 X 8m.

The first 16m was paid in advance in March 2009 directly to football creditors.(this allowed you to complete the season)

The second again was paid in July of 2010 the same year directly to football creditors.

The third was paid in July this year and again it mostly went to football creditors directly from the Fa.

You've got one left... Guess where that's going???

"One club are under the protection of the FA'. I remember this appointment seemed a bit odd at the time: 'Portsmouth appoint key FA man David Lampitt as their new chief executive David Lampitt, the Football Association's head of football integrity who has overseen several investigations into Portsmouth's transfer dealings in the last three years, is to join the club as their new chief executive.'

- Pete, London, 23/9/2011 17:24

One of the comments on that page (there's 33 but I only read the latest ones)...wouldn't it be sweet if it did all unravel. DFCSB.

"One club are under the protection of the FA'. I remember this appointment seemed a bit odd at the time: 'Portsmouth appoint key FA man David Lampitt as their new chief executive David Lampitt, the Football Association's head of football integrity who has overseen several investigations into Portsmouth's transfer dealings in the last three years, is to join the club as their new chief executive.'

One of the comments on that page (there's 33 but I only read the latest ones)...wouldn't it be sweet if it did all unravel. DFCSB.

I, and a few others, stated at the time that he was put there to keep a lid on it. Nothing has happenes since to suggest anything to the contrary. In fact Mr Harrison seems to confirm my suspicions. Once again that greed stricken, and possibly corrupt?, institution FIFA/EPL/FA/FL that polices itself finds the wheelie bin lid being lifted. It will be slammed shut, I have no doubt.

In football's case, who Polices the police?

Nice work if you can get it and your conscience allows.

And yet the corpse is still bleating on about why the money laundering russian mafia would want to buy Pompey when they are being 'watched' so closely!

He still can't put one and one together and get two - perhaps it's the webbing?

To spell it out for the corpse once more - I tried a few pages ago, but he could put the holocaust deniers to shame!

Pompey are being 'controlled' by the ex head of FA integrity. He will doubtless still have 'buddies' in the FA offering him protection for the right size of brown bag - if the corpse still believes the brown bag culture doesn't exist he's more deluded than clotterill!

The question shouldn't be 'why buy Pompey' to launder money, but 'why buy any other club than Pompey'!

I wouldn't get too excited about that arguement, IMO it is almost certainly talking about one of the top clubs that continually use one agent and one agent only and probably line his pockets with vast amounts of gold, my money would be on chelski or Spurs.

That said, how delightful would it be if good'ol, battling, underdogs, loveable rogues (sick in mouth) pompey get shown to be what they really are.

How much money do these new Ruskies have anyway ?? Not been paying much attention ?

I, and a few others, stated at the time that he was put there to keep a lid on it. Nothing has happenes since to suggest anything to the contrary. In fact Mr Harrison seems to confirm my suspicions. Once again that greed stricken, and possibly corrupt?, institution FIFA/EPL/FA/FL that polices itself finds the wheelie bin lid being lifted. It will be slammed shut, I have no doubt.

In football's case, who Polices the police?

Nice work if you can get it and your conscience allows.

TBF ESB I would have thought there were very few football people/fans that didn't, at the very least, raise an eyebrow when Lumpitt gave up a very lucrative position at the FA to take on a job at a business that, as was the case at the time, could have gone to the wall at any moment. Why would anyone in their right mind do that?

You can't blame anyone for thinking it was just an urgent need to get someone in there before a whole can of worms was opened exposing the obvious dodgy goings on in the game, probably implicating FA members in the process, so who better than the head of football integrity of the English game? It stunk.

But however obvious it seems to us, the truth is, nobody to our knowledge has investigated it and there is no way the press would have let this slip by would they? Hopefully one day...we shouldn't hold our breath.

He will accuse two high-profile managers of taking bungs in a television exposé.

I can think of one in particular who will get rather twitchy after reading that.

So the Cheats managed to get their second win in umpteen games today. Mixed feelings about that. Sadly it does give some breathing room between themselves and the relegation zone (at least temporarily). But the good news is that it does increase the chance that Stevie-boy may survive until December, and also they did peg back one of our promotion challengers.

Didn't know Stuart Gray is SC's right hand man, completely missed that appointment. How's the natives taken to him considering his links with us?

They're probably too thick to realise. In fact, it would be quite amusing if Dubious and Aintgotapenny do a Lowe, and appoint him after they sack Stevie-boy following the rogering we'll give the DFCSBs in December at Krap Nottarf.

Out of interest, how long do you give Cotterrill ?

should of been gone three weeks ago, He has managed to get a descent looking 1st eleven to play like headless chickens,Don't ask me how that pathetic effort against Blackpool gleaned three points,,,,(slip that manila envelope under the away door):blush:

So, do you think that makes sense?

Lampitt was retained because he was already the CEO of Pompey. Chainrai owned Pompey, he sold it to CSI. CSI kept Lampitt in the job he was doing.

Meanwhile, Victor Muller owned Spyker, and he sold Spyker cars [sports car division] to CPP which is one of Antonov's companies.

Why did Antonov then make Victor Muller a CEO of CSI? That doesn't make any sense at all! That would be the same as buying Pompey from Chainrai, and then making Chainrai a CEO of CSI!

Nothing is simple with the Skates is it!

Not as simple as you appear to be. How many times do I have to explain this before you understand it? Victor Muller is NOT CEO of CSI. He's CEO of Spyker sports cars. That was his position when Antonov bought the company and he retained him a CEO of Spyker Sports cars (which is a different company to Spyker itself) just as he retained Lampitt as CEO of Pompey. Here's the link to the CSI page so you can have a look again and try to muster up enough brain cells to understand the CSI company structure. It shows Antonov, Dubov and Akers as co - founders of CSI and then lists each company under the CSI umbrella and shows who heads that individual company up. How thick do you have to be not to understand that?

Corp. Re parachute payments

They are split into 4 payments, 2 X 16m and 2 X 8m.

The first 16m was paid in advance in March 2009 directly to football creditors.(this allowed you to complete the season)

The second again was paid in July of 2010 the same year directly to football creditors.

The third was paid in July this year and again it mostly went to football creditors directly from the Fa.

You've got one left... Guess where that's going???

The amounts you list are correct. However, our debts to football creditors were £22.4m (it's listed in the CVA, take a look) so your "fact" that all the parachute payments will be swallowed up by them is wrong. Also, I don't believe it's ever been reported exactly how much of that parachute payments was advanced during our last season in the PL so I'd love to know where you got your figures from (a link would be genuinely interesting to see if you've got one but I suspect you haven't and the "facts" were probably taken off an ITK'er on here). The initial advance wasn't paid to football creditors anyway, they were used to pay the players wages as Chainrai wouldn't put a penny in. Anyway, Assume we had ALL of our first year's payment advanced for players wages and have paid the football creditors with more of it that still leaves £10m to come. Unless my maths are wrong?

And yet the corpse is still bleating on about why the money laundering russian mafia would want to buy Pompey when they are being 'watched' so closely!

He still can't put one and one together and get two - perhaps it's the webbing?

To spell it out for the corpse once more - I tried a few pages ago, but he could put the holocaust deniers to shame!

Pompey are being 'controlled' by the ex head of FA integrity. He will doubtless still have 'buddies' in the FA offering him protection for the right size of brown bag - if the corpse still believes the brown bag culture doesn't exist he's more deluded than clotterill!

The question shouldn't be 'why buy Pompey' to launder money, but 'why buy any other club than Pompey'!

ROTFL. I think you're the one having trouble making one and one equal two. I think you've come up with 1 + 1 = 1000. So let me get this straight, the FA/ FL/ PL/ UEFA/ FIFA are all desperately covering things up for Pompey because they're all implicated in some grand conspiracy and CSI have bought us because they know they can pay these organisations off so they can launder money through PFC. That's what you're saying, yes?

Quick poll - how many of you think this is a likely scenario?

Not as simple as you appear to be. How many times do I have to explain this before you understand it? Victor Muller is NOT CEO of CSI. He's CEO of Spyker sports cars. That was his position when Antonov bought the company and he retained him a CEO of Spyker Sports cars (which is a different company to Spyker itself) just as he retained Lampitt as CEO of Pompey. Here's the link to the CSI page so you can have a look again and try to muster up enough brain cells to understand the CSI company structure. It shows Antonov, Dubov and Akers as co - founders of CSI and then lists each company under the CSI umbrella and shows who heads that individual company up. How thick do you have to be not to understand that?

The amounts you list are correct. However, our debts to football creditors were £22.4m (it's listed in the CVA, take a look) so your "fact" that all the parachute payments will be swallowed up by them is wrong. Also, I don't believe it's ever been reported exactly how much of that parachute payments was advanced during our last season in the PL so I'd love to know where you got your figures from (a link would be genuinely interesting to see if you've got one but I suspect you haven't and the "facts" were probably taken off an ITK'er on here). The initial advance wasn't paid to football creditors anyway, they were used to pay the players wages as Chainrai wouldn't put a penny in. Anyway, Assume we had ALL of our first year's payment advanced for players wages and have paid the football creditors with more of it that still leaves £10m to come. Unless my maths are wrong?

ROTFL. I think you're the one having trouble making one and one equal two. I think you've come up with 1 + 1 = 1000. So let me get this straight, the FA/ FL/ PL/ UEFA/ FIFA are all desperately covering things up for Pompey because they're all implicated in some grand conspiracy and CSI have bought us because they know they can pay these organisations off so they can launder money through PFC. That's what you're saying, yes?

Warsash Saint raises his hand

Ok, £10m to come. Except it's likely that if laundering is taking place then that figure will be paid in roubles and the stinking carcase of pfc will not benefit from it. It might be used, conversely, to get a season in the PL and then four more years of parachute payments. Repeat 'ad infinitum' something which although good business for the Russians might not please the phew? One season in five in the PL, just to regain more parachute payments would certainly please this fella!

Taken today from the skate site....... Just a timely reminder, that they really don't care;

Would i swap those years when we had cup winning trips to wembley,great results against the more arrogant of clubs,european football and good football for a new stadium and financial security???FOOOK NO.

As much as the sensible bit of me wants to say it wasnt worth it,it sure was.We spunked our futures on a champagne lifestyle we couldnt afford,but with hindsight,if i had to go back and do it all,almost exactly the same,i would.

Better to live one day as a lion than your whole life like a lamb

As to a 'likely' scenario? Any scenario is likely for you lot given the last ten years or so! From your colleague's words (above) it would seem that any scenario would actually be acceptable.

There is no way the PL would give PFC any money early unless they had some sort of control ie. Lampit.

I also think the reason they have escaped any punishment is because they are still in a position where the ruskies can turn the whole place into a big car park.

Edited by aintforever

So let me get this straight, the FA/ FL/ PL/ UEFA/ FIFA are all desperately covering things up for Pompey because they're all implicated in some grand conspiracy and CSI have bought us because they know they can pay these organisations off so they can launder money through PFC. That's what you're saying, yes?

There is a cover up, for sure, who is aware of it, I wouldn't know, but here's hoping, that it will all come out one day.

ps.....do you think that FIFA are corrupt?, given what has come out the last year or so, and continues to do so. Simple question, even a skate must have some sort of opinion on this.

As to a 'likely' scenario? Any scenario is likely for you lot given the last ten years or so! From your colleague's words (above) it would seem that any scenario would actually be acceptable.

Try fourteen years, please remember, they were in administration before, but most skates conveniently forget this!

Ok, £10m to come. Except it's likely that if laundering is taking place then that figure will be paid in roubles and the stinking carcase of pfc will not benefit from it. It might be used, conversely, to get a season in the PL and then four more years of parachute payments. Repeat 'ad infinitum' something which although good business for the Russians might not please the phew? One season in five in the PL, just to regain more parachute payments would certainly please this fella!

Your "one season in five" scenario is really likely isn't it? So, we'd get promoted one year, then come down again so CSI could spend the parachute payments fr four years but then time a promotional push exactly for the following season? PMSL

As for the thoughts of the one Pompey fan you quoted, does this mean he speaks for everyone? If so all Saints fans on here believe that the twin towers were brought down by a US government plot. They must do because one of your posters started a thread on it. What a dumb ****ing argument.

There is no wat the PL would give PFC any money early unless they had some sort of control ie. Lampit.

I also think the reason they have escaped any punishment is because they are still in a position where the ruskies can turn the whole place into a big car park.

Yes, exactly. Err, WTF are you on about?

There is a cover up, for sure, who is aware of it, I wouldn't know, but here's hoping, that it will all come out one day.

ps.....do you think that FIFA are corrupt?, given what has come out the last year or so, and continues to do so. Simple question, even a skate must have some sort of opinion on this.

FIFA have been proven to be corrupt. Quite how that proves (or even suggests) that the whole of world football are engaged in a massive cover up of a global criminal plot at PFC I'm not sure. Do you genuinely think that Lampitt and CSI are paying bags of cash to the FA/ FL/ PL in order to orchestrate an international money laundering operation and that everyone at said organisations are going along with it? And that no-one in the media has got a sniff that all this is going on? Or are News International part of it too? I mean, SKY & the PL and all that. Are they all really giant shape shifting lizards as well?

You absolute bunch of ****ing morons. Imagine what anyone sane reading that idea would make of it.

Just a quickie for Corpy.

Remember when you brought in all of those loanees before you played us at StMarys - you know, when you were already trading insolvently and the FA/Premier League turned a blind eye?

A pertinent question for David Lampitt one day...'What made you give up the security of your role with the FA for Portsmouth?'

It won't ever get asked though...I wonder why.

not only the new loanees but the pivotal resigning of O'Hara who had already been sent back.

The false statement of accounts featuring Storrie's fantasy trading summary opened the door to all of that and no action was taken.

Anyway, I go away for a week and return to see Ho labelling everyone effing retards and morons - nice.

Apart from those inspired postings has there been any proper debate?

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})