Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Tick Tock.

With every second, the pounds are flowing out of the club.

With every free ticket, the pounds are flowing out of the club.

Those ''quality over quantity'' are bleeding the club dry.

Tick Tock....time's almost up....

Bestest fans? - Mr Westwood and cronies

Those who wanted a knighthood for Mr Redknapp

Those who wanted some sort of formal recognition for Mr Storrie

Those fans who draped a banner over a pedestrian bridge in Portsmouth welcoming a 'well heeled' Arab owner

Those fans who were running around outside of Fratton Park trying to get said owners autograph

Those fans who rioted in their own city after a home derby win

And those fans who were unable to respect a minutes silence to honour one of the games longest serving managers

Don't forget those fans that queued for the autograph of the Administrator. :lol:

They are the living dead. There is a beating pulse but the limbs are necrotic. New signings can detect the smell of death and are refusing to join. The hyenas are stalking them, the vultures in the sky. The undertaker has taken their measurements.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/great-matches/starlet_switch_delayed_by_pompey_cash_concern_1_3306384

The way things are shaping up at the moment with our form and their "slight off field issues" they'll beat us on 16th, fail to pay the wages the following week and sink into oblivion with the final irony of having thier result against us expunged from the records as their Xmas present.

They'll bleat that at least they won their last ever match and we'll know they should never have played against us at SMS in the Cup

The way things are shaping up at the moment with our form and their "slight off field issues" they'll beat us on 16th, fail to pay the wages the following week and sink into oblivion with the final irony of having thier result against us expunged from the records as their Xmas present.

They'll bleat that at least they won their last ever match and we'll know they should never have played against us at SMS in the Cup

There is absolutely zero chance that they will beat us on the 16th, I am willing to bet my house on that !

from a month ago when I was comfortably happy we could get a result down there we have managed to get into a suicidal run of form away from home that now has clear potential for a disappointing day out.

The bookies will be reviewing it now.

Bet your house?

I really really hope you won't be spending Christmas in a cardboard box!:)

Perhaps by then the pompey players will have sussed that they only have one payday left and some will decide they don't fancy playing.

As far as the season goes it's better to have a wobble pre-transfer window than after - and West Ham must be sick.

12K?

Yeah, they are the bestest and I am the deluded one.:scared:

12k, the few coming together in the face of Russian mafia adversity...

That is many thousand less than the break even limit so Lampitt and AA will be furious. They have potentially burned through

An entire weeks cash to cover the shortfall and they have publically stated it is down to a matter of weeks before they are flat broke. The fans have really let down the club and the Russian mafia - massive

TBH left out of the squad to save on the wage payout, he could be the final nail in the coffin and beautifully it was one of Storries masterstrokes, what a man, saints legend!

12k, Inc TCWTB and his mates who have lifelong STs and are not putting a penny into the club... The pride of poopey!

12k, the few coming together in the face of Russian mafia adversity...

That is many thousand less than the break even limit so Lampitt and AA will be furious. They have potentially burned through

An entire weeks cash to cover the shortfall and they have publically stated it is down to a matter of weeks before they are flat broke. The fans have really let down the club and the Russian mafia - massive

TBH left out of the squad to save on the wage payout, he could be the final nail in the coffin and beautifully it was one of Storries masterstrokes, what a man, saints legend!

12k, Inc TCWTB and his mates who have lifelong STs and are not putting a penny into the club... The pride of poopey!

Ah, but this is part of the "quality over quantity" policy. Their 12K are sooper-dooper, bestest in the world fans compared with our run-of-the-mill +25K.

The main revenue stream from the game would have been the away support. I doubt there would have been that many from Coventry. The s/t money has already been used , so you can take that out of the 12k equation.

As for Ronaldinho, I odubt he has played in many tight to the pitch stadia with a full house and the excitement of a european game and so on the night Im sure the atmosphere would have been great. As for Henry's name being sung Im sure he was flattered and showed his respect. It is delusional to think that you have the best fans, I hear the commentators go on about Stoke fans now, they like Pompey have loads of JCL's. Pompey were Wigan of the South, small fanbase being propped up by money from elsewhere,I think now it is a bit disrespectful to compare them with Wigan, perhpas Acrington may be more apt now

Funny how mental illness works isn't it? I mean the whole football world knows what a passionate bunch we are. Even Ronaldhino said the atmosphere was the best he'd ever known after the AC Milan game at FP. Thierry henry was another who marvelled at the atmosphere. Mark lawrenson during the commentary of that 5-1 stuffing by Arsenal said he'd never heard a home team singing an opponents name in praise at his sheer class before.

But no, all of football, the press and other teams fans are wrong and you are right arent you?

The fact is that no-one EVER talks about you lot in the same terms and it eats you up doesn't it? THATS mental illness for you. The greenest of green envy....

Envy.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Best post on this thread, that.

I am certain they won't beat us on the 16th too. Especially as the game is a Sunday kick off. ;)

Okay okay good point, but at least I had an excuse - 2 days at the 7's inc Sunday on free beer all day Saturday. Think I did well to remember how to find this thread let alone actually get the month right

We bumped into our local ex SSN celeb & buddy of MLT Rob McAffrey yesterday he was glowing in his praise of us and the type of football we are playing, also pointed out that NA is a very Intelligent Manager. He also said "you must be loving the problems of that lot up the road" with a big laugh while slurping his free beer. Was going to ask him what the Pundits out there thought of their chances of getting away with it but we were unfortunately sidetracked by the Amarula promp chicks

tony_husband2_normal.jpg @TonyHusbandTV Tony Husband

#pompey also outlined that UHY Hacker Young own CSI's share in club. So #pompey not in administration but ultimately owned by administrators

How did they get away with this and keep it under the radar?

AA and Chanrai always 3 or 4 steps ahead of the game. It would be funny if htis dodge came back and bit Hacker's by the Lith government seizing their assets

(Can't remember seeing this link posted, though its dated the 1st so it might have been)

http://www.carsuk.net/saab-muller-used-antonov-money-to-purchase-saab/

Victor Muller has told Swedish TV that the money he used to buy Saab was funded by alleged fraudster Vladimir Antonov.In a revelation that will surprise no one, Saab ‘owner’ Victor Muller has revealed that the $74 million paid to GM when Spyker (as they then were) bought Saab was supplied to one of Victor Muller’s companies by

Snoras Bank refugee Vladimir Antonov.

from a month ago when I was comfortably happy we could get a result down there we have managed to get into a suicidal run of form away from home that now has clear potential for a disappointing day out.

The bookies will be reviewing it now.

Bet your house?

I really really hope you won't be spending Christmas in a cardboard box!:)

Perhaps by then the pompey players will have sussed that they only have one payday left and some will decide they don't fancy playing.

As far as the season goes it's better to have a wobble pre-transfer window than after - and West Ham must be sick.

12K?

Yeah, they are the bestest and I am the deluded one.:scared:

Golly gosh, Rallyboy in 'missing the sarky humour' shock (our sharpest poster by far on this thread he is too !)

Wes Tender as well, did you really reckon that I would be betting my gaff on a game v the Skates ??

I thought the fact that I put the 16th in bold would be clue enough, but I guess that you both have Sunday morning hangovers, so you are excused this time !

In future though, let's ensure that the only thickos on here are the Skates !!

:):):)

So AA is going to buy the skates off the Russian mafia? I guess this is the only scam they have to try and halt liquidation... They can't go into administration again as they will be shut down, and they also havent come out of the last administration period as they are yet to pay a penny towards the joke CVA...

So how often do administrators and legal firms buy toxic football clubs?

AA as chairman would be a laugh

They are so corrupt it is unreal!

TonyHusbandTV Tony Husband

#pompey Chief Exec David Lampitt says CSI administrators have already had expressions of interest in the club.

Golly gosh, Rallyboy in 'missing the sarky humour' shock (our sharpest poster by far on this thread he is too !)

Wes Tender as well, did you really reckon that I would be betting my gaff on a game v the Skates ??

I thought the fact that I put the 16th in bold would be clue enough, but I guess that you both have Sunday morning hangovers, so you are excused this time !

In future though, let's ensure that the only thickos on here are the Skates !!

:):):)

Yes that's right were skates so we must be thick ha ha.

I used to have a boss who had the same attitude as a lot of you on here. We used to be in meetings where he'd try to put a point across and if anyone didn't agree with it he'd say, "Well you're just thick aren't you?"

What was so funny was the fact that he never once realised how he immediately lost the argument as soon as he resorted to abuse...

I used to have a boss who had the same attitude as a lot of you on here. We used to be in meetings where he'd try to put a point across and if anyone didn't agree with it he'd say, "Well you're just thick aren't you?"

What was so funny was the fact that he never once realised how he immediately lost the argument as soon as he resorted to abuse...

But still your boss huh!

Funny how mental illness works isn't it? I mean the whole football world knows what a passionate bunch we are. Even Ronaldhino said the atmosphere was the best he'd ever known after the AC Milan game at FP. Thierry henry was another who marvelled at the atmosphere. Mark lawrenson during the commentary of that 5-1 stuffing by Arsenal said he'd never heard a home team singing an opponents name in praise at his sheer class before.

But no, all of football, the press and other teams fans are wrong and you are right arent you?

The fact is that no-one EVER talks about you lot in the same terms and it eats you up doesn't it? THATS mental illness for you. The greenest of green envy....

So insinuating that people are mentally ill is constructive and not abusive then?

Notice how all his arguments have moved to how their quality of supporters are better now that their all time average attendances have dropped below ours? :lol:

As for never being talked about in that way... Beckham himself said that his least favourite ground to play at was The Dell because of the hostile atmosphere, and we were called the best losing fans ever to grace a final after we lost the 2003 FA Cup final (to Arsenal and Henry, since you seem to think his opinion is so important)... There's two examples right off the top of my head.

Enough of history though, never mind what Henry might have once said about your tinpot little club, NOW; Right through from the top, looking for a sixth owner in two years, to the return of the exact same administrator you had before, to the potential return of Chanrai, to the crumbling ground that has the minimum money spent on it each season to scrape it through health and safety regulations, to the fact that you sold off your academy to fund part of one win against us in the FA Cup and another season in the Championship, to the fact that you don't even own a training ground and hire one in Southampton, to one of the highest paid squads in the league struggling against relegation, to the crowds quickly melting away this season, to Westwood, to the fact that charities are still claiming you owe them money, to the fact that you managed to walk away from tens of millions of pounds worth of debt, and are still struggling to see how you'll pay off the rest, so much so that you haven't even STARTED yet... every aspect of your club is tinpot, a joke, and laughable.

sorry Euro, you did me there, I had slipped out of Sarkyboy mode for a mo!

I'd just come off the main board where people were either demanding we re-introduce hoofball or slitting their wrists etc - and I'd not been up long! :?

So it was quite plausible that someone was still convinced that we are Brazil...

Was also still chuckling over pfc's claims that the bestest are the bestest, and that the facts aren't facts.

The attendance debate over quality and quantity was finished long ago so I don't know why he's even continuing.

Notice how all his arguments have moved to how their quality of supporters are better now that their all time average attendances have dropped below ours? :lol:

As for never being talked about in that way... Beckham himself said that his least favourite ground to play at was The Dell because of the hostile atmosphere, and we were called the best losing fans ever to grace a final after we lost the 2003 FA Cup final (to Arsenal and Henry, since you seem to think his opinion is so important)... There's two examples right off the top of my head.

Enough of history though, never mind what Henry might have once said about your tinpot little club, NOW; Right through from the top, looking for a sixth owner in two years, to the return of the exact same administrator you had before, to the potential return of Chanrai, to the crumbling ground that has the minimum money spent on it each season to scrape it through health and safety regulations, to the fact that you sold off your academy to fund part of one win against us in the FA Cup and another season in the Championship, to the fact that you don't even own a training ground and hire one in Southampton, to one of the highest paid squads in the league struggling against relegation, to the crowds quickly melting away this season, to Westwood, to the fact that charities are still claiming you owe them money, to the fact that you managed to walk away from tens of millions of pounds worth of debt, and are still struggling to see how you'll pay off the rest, so much so that you haven't even STARTED yet... every aspect of your club is tinpot, a joke, and laughable.

Classy responce!!

Hacker Young are the owners of CSI's share in PFC?!

Now why would that be? A guess...

Chanrai held a legal charge over CSI's shares as security for CSI's obligations to pay him something or other (can be found out by those bothered to download the Particulars of Charge from Companies House). CSI default (something to do with some criminal investigation involving a Russian chap or whatnot). Chanrai enforces charge and exercises his right to take ownership of the shares. Chanrai appoints his favourite firm of financial luminaries as nominee legal owner of his shares.

Dear Skates, your "new" beneficial owner is... *drum roll*...

Mr Balram Chanrai! Jolly well done!

Over to you Mr Azougy....

Like I said, just a guess but Administrators aren't in the habit of acquiring shares in companies they are working with.

To be fair, you are not quite as thick as Corpsy :)

I agree- maybe if you re-read the post you'd see who accuses who first. Step forward rallyboy.

Touché...?

Not at all. If you complain about about abuse, and set yourself up as a moral compass, you have to be whiter than white. You are as bad as everyone else. You have to bear the abuse and not "give as good as you get".

tony_husband2_normal.jpg @TonyHusbandTV Tony Husband

#pompey also outlined that UHY Hacker Young own CSI's share in club. So #pompey not in administration but ultimately owned by administrators

How did they get away with this and keep it under the radar?

But surely that would make those Hacked Off Young people legally liable for all Poopey's debts, as well as repairing the bogs, paying TBH his wonga each month, funding the next wave of superstar signings in Jan etc?

It may sound good to say the idiot football club is not in admin, but somebody has to be held responsible for legal liabilities such as VAT and NI amongst others. Whichever way you dress it up these crooks can't keep playing pass the parcel with a legal entity, for the express purpose of staying ahead of the law.

Surely, even the weak courts and weaker FL would baulk at such a scam as outlined above ... wouldn't they???

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/search/label/Peter%20Storrie

Since it is FA cup time again, a little reminder of the lead up to the previous meeting with Chelsea.

Enjoyed reading back through this horendous sequence of events regarding Pompey and their trading with funny money or should it be NO money yet Guv...Lorry on way from Middle East or should I say, now coming from Latvia and Lithunaia:lol:

Interesting couple of sentences in the ramble was this section.....

Ordered to return to the High Court 15th March (2010) as doubts have been raised by HMRC over the independence of the administrator Andrew Andronikou who they believe may( LOL) have links with current owner Balram Chainrai.

Still the judiciary and the League turned a blind eye to goings on then:rolleyes: and no doubt still hoping it will roll on again UNTIL IT JUST DISAPPEARS ....:rolleyes: or Pompey does....

I appreciate all these parties may just be trying to help this lame duck through these financial hard times;)

Edited by ottery st mary

But surely that would make those Hacked Off Young people legally liable for all Poopey's debts, as well as repairing the bogs, paying TBH his wonga each month, funding the next wave of superstar signings in Jan etc?

It may sound good to say the idiot football club is not in admin, but somebody has to be held responsible for legal liabilities such as VAT and NI amongst others. Whichever way you dress it up these crooks can't keep playing pass the parcel with a legal entity, for the express purpose of staying ahead of the law.

Surely, even the weak courts and weaker FL would baulk at such a scam as outlined above ... wouldn't they???

You would think so, but I don't hold out any hope of it happening. Everybody seems frightened of 'plucky little pompey'

Pompey just found another month's wages...I seem to recall us drawing Man Utd in our administration year kept us afloat for another few months...

That said, it's CSI that are in financial trouble, not the football club...

So then, no-one going to start bleating that it's a conspiracy that we've drawn a nice fat payday in our latest hour of need? No? I'm faintly disappointed. Could be a live one too for even more cash :toppa:

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})