Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Actually, I think you'll find it's not. For a start, it won't cover the CVA (you have 2 £8m payouts left), secondly all that was ever said was it "should" cover the CVA,i's never been said that the money is ringfenced (If anythign shoudl happen it will however be ringfenced by teh FA for football creditors)... unfortunatly, now you have no cash, your football debts will have to be paid straight out of the parachute payments by the FA , to the lcubs you owe (I think you have some staged payments due in January and June).

1. The CVA is for £16.5m I believe so if we have two staged payments of £8m to come then it's pretty much covered, wouldn't you say?

2. The football creditors have all been paid by the money already paid out in parachute payments

Question, on the subject of the monies owed below £2000 or £2500, i forget the exact amount. now was there a verbal agreement in the public domain that Chinny would pay these out of his own funds. now as he has not, cant these people now take him to court to get the money back.

A good point, one that most on here forget in their whining about Pompey. Chainrai promised to pay these people and then reneged on the deal.

the remaining parachute money is going nowhere near the CVA, as pointed out it's clearing the massive football creditor bill.

You are obviously one of the sharper members of the few as you try and debate, but don't try and pretend that either cup run was legal.

1. The "massive football creditors bill" has already been paid from the parachute payments

2. Our cup win in 2008 wasn't illegal. It may have been funded by bank loans but if that's illegal then a good 75% of PL clubs are operating illegally. Our debts at that time, as I've posted time and time again were less than many other clubs in the PL. The issue started when Standard Bank called the loans in overnight which would have been a problem for 99% of clubs. We won the cup because we rode our luck against United and because of a set of freak results elsewhere that saw only NPC clubs left with us by the semi's. The fact you guys can't accept that says more about your jealousy and resentment than I ever could.

I thought that you were advanced some £8M of that just to see you through the season, IIRC ? Also, wasn't some of it ring-fenced for 'football creditors'?

It was £6m IIRC which left us with £42m to come. There was £22m of football debt so that leaves £20m to pay the CVA plus change

A good point, one that most on here forget in their whining about Pompey. Chainrai promised to pay these people and then reneged on the deal.

How can you say he's reneged on that deal? Are there any statements that he or Portpin will not pay up? When did he have to pay by?

2. Our cup win in 2008 wasn't illegal. It may have been funded by bank loans but if that's illegal then a good 75% of PL clubs are operating illegally. Our debts at that time, as I've posted time and time again were less than many other clubs in the PL. The issue started when Standard Bank called the loans in overnight which would have been a problem for 99% of clubs. We won the cup because we rode our luck against United and because of a set of freak results elsewhere that saw only NPC clubs left with us by the semi's. The fact you guys can't accept that says more about your jealousy and resentment than I ever could.

But those clubs are successfully servicing those debts. It's not that you had a debt its that you never even came close to repaying that debt. Can you see the difference?

but Man Utd owe more than we do, it's not fair.

I seem to remember us trying to explain the difference about 900 pages ago.:?

We obviously failed.

I think one or two of these arguments have run out of legs, Ho won't accept the fact that the club couldn't afford the cup final team that they failed to pay, and the rest of us are fed up trying to explain it.

Call me Sherlock but the clue was that they had to join a winding up order to get their cup final money.

And its not that they haven't come close to servicing the debt, it's that they haven't even tried!

Even the latest criminal ignored the debt and chucked money into the black hole of transfers and salaries.

The latest regime has clearly just done more damage, but Liam Lawrence says everything is okay, so hurrah for the russians and the loan shark!

But no fear, the magical ever growing parachute payments will cover all woes and make 2012 a fluffy trouble-free place.

Bolster the squad in January and Lampitt can steer the good ship pompey back to where it belongs.

Court.

2. Our cup win in 2008 wasn't illegal. It may have been funded by bank loans but if that's illegal then a good 75% of PL clubs are operating illegally. Our debts at that time, as I've posted time and time again were less than many other clubs in the PL. The issue started when Standard Bank called the loans in overnight which would have been a problem for 99% of clubs.

You STILL don't get it, and probably never will.

But now? We're absolutely sick and tired of your miserable bleating and whining about how life isn't fair

On the subject of bleating and fairness... how did the big protest outside the Football League HQ go? Did other club supporters come along to support poor little charity defrauding plucky pompey?

Out in town with 2x WHU, 1x QPR (ex-ref), 1x Chelski and 1x fellow Saint last night...

Chelski is a plastic Prawn Sarnie JCL wannabe armchair fanboy, so forget about him for a moment.

QPR mate mentioned poopey, everyone was well aware of Pompeys current criminal behaviour and they all thought they would 'get away with it'... QPR believed the holding company rules were tightened up after our SLH PLC/SFC so they may get caught out - but ultimately he thought they would blag it as they are plucky...

I explained the toxic financial situation (Chinny £17m, Vladdy £11m, Gaddy £5m, CVA £17m) and so that whatever happens now is irrelevant as the will not be able to clear that debt, no way, no chance... they will suffer as a result for an entire generation.

One of the WHU was amazed when I told them pompey hadnt paid a single penny towards the debt, from when the became the first premier league club in the leagues history to fall into insolvency... they thought all the debt had been paid, I guess you would think that if you are not as informed as us lot... I dont know about Stockport Countys administration situation for example.

But, what was very clear, they were all well aware of pompeys past, present, and future problems; and now they are a little more informed and can spread the good word.

a points deduction would only speed up this terminal illness so either way it is Catch-22 for us. If you want them dead and buried ASAP then the points would be good for this year, if you want a slow lingering decline then perhaps if they could defer them to next year...

the legacy of the last few years is going to create a lifetime of despair for the skate

they will serve a sentence as long as life murder for what they have done

and rightly so

Ok, two points- Firstly, don't try playing the 'you were lucky to win it' card. No-one who goes away to Man U and wins is 'lucky'.

Secondly, yeah we're severly ****ed off and embarrassed at the way the club has been run and passed from one, at best, hard-nosed businessman to another.

We all used to agee that in the back of our minds we were nervous about relying on Gaydamak. We knew damn well it was risky to spend big money on the team rather than something more permanent like a decent new stadium.

The fatalistic conclusion we used to always come to: 'Enjoy it and hope it doesn't all come crashing down around us', and **** it, we did enjoy it. So yeah, we were embarrassed when it went tits up, charities didn't get paid etc etc, sure we were embarrassed.

But now? We're absolutely sick and tired of your miserable bleating and whining about how life isn't fair, that we 'cheated', that we're all so thick- plus a new one today- we're now apparently 'vermin' too. I can see why many many Pompey fans just dont care what other people think of us anymore.

Play up Pompey......

Really? Why are you on this website so much then?

they will suffer as a result for an entire generation.

they thought all the debt had been paid,

the legacy of the last few years is going to create a lifetime of despair for the skate

they will serve a sentence as long as life murder for what they have done

this fact needs to be put out there a little more as the man on the street believes they have paid all that off when they went into admin last time

Then lets make it our priority to spread the message to all football fans across this country, all clubs, supporters and even those that care not for the game... tell them all

ideally, we need Brian Swanson, Chief Football Reporter for Sky Sports News to promote this on SSN... he headed up all the liquidation/winding up business previously and also was the first to break the news that the Serious Organised Crime Agency 'could neither confirm nor deny they are investigating PFC' -...

which means they are... and good on them I say, this is how I want my tax monies to be invested - proper justice, exposing the skates for the £30-40m robbery on our Taxes, our schools, our hospitals, our people

soca_logo.jpg

Expanding a bit today on my chat with guys from Telegraph, Mail, Express, Times, Sun, Guardian and Sky Sports.

1) Re the WHU reaction thread - Oliver Brown received a large number of emails from Saints fans, he admits he made a mistake and will be at SMS shortly to make things right for us by writing a proper article. (I did point out best to wait until RL fit & AL gets going. He is a Citeh fan and I did NOT need to hurt him any more today) I also pointed out he expects to come back down here for Abu Dhabi in January and if he screws it again he won't get past Immigration 8)

2) yes they had heard the idea that Saints fans could have put CSI into PCFC from other "sources" and people were working on the story as "that could be the funniest thing ever"

3) The word that was used MORE times than any other in relation to poopey was not Crooked, Not Cheating. It was CORRUPT. Two of that list used it twice - "corrupt dealings" and "corrupt club".

They are on the trail at all the major papers with researchers having been tasked by senior Journos to keep digging all the way down

And every single one of them said - You lot are having a great season and You lot are playing some great football. Don't worry bout some wobbles it's a long season. Everyone of them expect us to go up. Although the pleasant Richard Boxtall (Sky Sports tater & roll-up scrounger) called us and SDR in particluar a bunch of (nasty word)s for nicking a point off his lot - Reading

They are on the trail at all the major papers with researchers having been tasked by senior Journos to keep digging all the way down

Who needs "researchers" when all they've got to do it employ someone to sit down and read this thread for a couple of days....?

How can you say he's reneged on that deal? Are there any statements that he or Portpin will not pay up? When did he have to pay by?

They promised to pay their taxes,

They promised to pay the charities,

They promised to pay a CVA but haven't so far , and moved back the date of the first installment.

Talk about double standards...FFS.

One of the WHU was amazed when I told them pompey hadnt paid a single penny towards the debt, from when the became the first premier league club in the leagues history to fall into insolvency... they thought all the debt had been paid, I guess you would think that if you are not as informed as us lot... I dont know about Stockport Countys administration situation for example.

But, what was very clear, they were all well aware of pompeys past, present, and future problems; and now they are a little more informed and can spread the good word.

Not paid a penny? Apart from £23m to the football creditors. Either you're so stuoid you forgot about that or your hatred is so great you have to lie about the situation. Either way, I have to feel sorry for you

but Man Utd owe more than we do, it's not fair.

I seem to remember us trying to explain the difference about 900 pages ago.:?

We obviously failed.

I think one or two of these arguments have run out of legs, Ho won't accept the fact that the club couldn't afford the cup final team that they failed to pay, and the rest of us are fed up trying to explain it.

Call me Sherlock but the clue was that they had to join a winding up order to get their cup final money.

And its not that they haven't come close to servicing the debt, it's that they haven't even tried!

Even the latest criminal ignored the debt and chucked money into the black hole of transfers and salaries.

The latest regime has clearly just done more damage, but Liam Lawrence says everything is okay, so hurrah for the russians and the loan shark!

But no fear, the magical ever growing parachute payments will cover all woes and make 2012 a fluffy trouble-free place.

Bolster the squad in January and Lampitt can steer the good ship pompey back to where it belongs.

Court.

The Man U comparison is silly. But read the David Conn article about PL debt I posted a while back and youll see that Pompeys debts and wages to turnover ratio were no greater than at least half of PL clubs the year we won the cup. Our problems didnt start until standard bank called in their loan the following year. So would you be bleating years later if any of those clubs had won it that year or is it just because its your rivals? We all know the answer

Expanding a bit today on my chat with guys from Telegraph, Mail, Express, Times, Sun, Guardian and Sky Sports.

1) Re the WHU reaction thread - Oliver Brown received a large number of emails from Saints fans, he admits he made a mistake and will be at SMS shortly to make things right for us by writing a proper article. (I did point out best to wait until RL fit & AL gets going. He is a Citeh fan and I did NOT need to hurt him any more today) I also pointed out he expects to come back down here for Abu Dhabi in January and if he screws it again he won't get past Immigration 8)

2) yes they had heard the idea that Saints fans could have put CSI into PCFC from other "sources" and people were working on the story as "that could be the funniest thing ever"

3) The word that was used MORE times than any other in relation to poopey was not Crooked, Not Cheating. It was CORRUPT. Two of that list used it twice - "corrupt dealings" and "corrupt club".

And every single one of them said - You lot are having a great season and You lot are playing some great football. Don't worry bout some wobbles it's a long season. Everyone of them expect us to go up. Although the pleasant Richard Boxtall (Sky Sports tater & roll-up scrounger) called us and SDR in particluar a bunch of (nasty word)s for nicking a point off his lot - Reading

They promised to pay their taxes,

They promised to pay the charities,

They promised to pay a CVA but haven't so far , and moved back the date of the first installment.

Talk about double standards...FFS.

Oh Phil, you're so marvellous and to top it all Ive heard a rumour you work for an American multinational too. What a guy. But I'm a bit concerned and have one question - what did the journos say about CSIs £8m budget for Pompey this year. Because no-ones been able to disprove that to you have they? Oh, wait a minute . . . . . . .

the year we won the cup. Our problems didnt start until standard bank called in their loan the following year. .

So why were you unable to pay Sol his bonus for winning the cup and in the end he had to be paid as a football creditor?

You really are a deluded fool.

Not paid a penny? Apart from £23m to the football creditors. Either you're so stuoid you forgot about that or your hatred is so great you have to lie about the situation. Either way, I have to feel sorry for you

The Man U comparison is silly. But read the David Conn article about PL debt I posted a while back and youll see that Pompeys debts and wages to turnover ratio were no greater than at least half of PL clubs the year we won the cup. Our problems didnt start until standard bank called in their loan the following year. So would you be bleating years later if any of those clubs had won it that year or is it just because its your rivals? We all know the answer

Oh Phil, you're so marvellous and to top it all Ive heard a rumour you work for an American multinational too. What a guy. But I'm a bit concerned and have one question - what did the journos say about CSIs £8m budget for Pompey this year. Because no-ones been able to disprove that to you have they? Oh, wait a minute . . . . . . .

You really are the thickest skate I've come across, you have skin thicker than a Rhino's. It is a waste of time tying to get you to see the difference between the corrupt goings on with your slimy club, and the rest of football. Someone claimed you were Storrie teller, I think they may be right!

The football creditors were paid by the first two years of parachute payments - well, what was left from the first year that you borrowed to hide the fact you were trading insolvently.

These monies were paid directly by the prem to the creditors without the money going to PFC - presumably because they knew it wouldn't reach it's intended target!

So, technically, nope, you've not paid a bean!

Despite the hard times I have managed to acquire footage of the pompey Christmas party showing friends old and new enjoying themselves.

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/rfiQ2coBQNtXKb8I?cmpid=ey_url

or

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/QCMCFIXZ2VuYEPKo?cmpid=ey_url

me & my son liked that :lol:

i see that Corp Ho has taken back duties as thick skate of the day.

The problem with the above is that you want us to admit that winning the cup was 'cheating' because it will make you feel better, and that it will somehow expunge the whole nightmare for you.

The reality is that we were trading solvently with Gaydamaks backing up until the crash of October 2008. We won the cup in May, five months earlier. WE-WERE-NOT-CHEATING.

Nothing any of you can say alters that fact, and the fact that our name will be for ever more on there as winners in 2008.

GET USED TO IT.

Cue yet more immature 'Thick skate' abuse.....

:lol:

Using your "logic" Bernie Madoff was also not insolvent, until his corrupt setup similarly collapsed.

1. The CVA is for £16.5m I believe so if we have two staged payments of £8m to come then it's pretty much covered, wouldn't you say?

2. The football creditors have all been paid by the money already paid out in parachute payments

It was £6m IIRC which left us with £42m to come. There was £22m of football debt so that leaves £20m to pay the CVA plus change

1. You were forwarded £11m by the prem to see you through until relegation.

2. Can you post ANY EVIDENCE that all football creditors have been fully paid up? Such as, te £1m outsatanding to Sol, for example.

3. You admit that you have 2 x £8m paracute payments to come (which will really probably be 4 x 4m payments). Do you REALLY believe these will be used to pay the CVA? I personally doubt it! Of course, lets not foret that te CVA is MORE THAN £16m anyway. Were will te rest of the money come from? And, how will you manage to pay any other bills, wages, etc? Oh, sorry, I forgot, your lot don't!!!!

Whoever it was that wrote about the Skates being vermin was wrong. They are the parasites who live on the vermin!!!!!!

From our thread on the Main Board about selling our allocation for the game at Brighton.

Someone posted this link.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?221819-southampton-away-tickets-sold-out-in-a-day..&

16bha posted this at the top of page 3

Just out of interest, I saw the Pompey squad at Southampton Airport today waiting to travel to Burnley. Must have been 30 with all hangers on. How the **** can they afford to pay for flights?

Their reputation and antics are being talked about about by almost every fan of other clubs!

Their reputation and antics are being talked about about by almost every fan of other clubs!

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?221654-FANS-United-for-Pompey

Maybe if they gave the FA Cup back that they won by paying wages they couldn't afford.

Sorry, but the fans lapped up the good times, and now they are "paying" for it, albeit not in a way that gets the poor creditors their money back. Just imagine being a local business who has seen a 20 years business go down the tubes because of them, and yet they still have players like Kitson strolling around on £20k a WEEK.

And my favourite from http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?221654-FANS-United-for-Pompey/page3

And as for Pompey whining that the FA's fit & proper person test let them down: FFS You don't HAVE to sell your club to every dodgy Eastern European chancer that comes along just because the FA tell you he's ok Presumably Pompey's administrators have a CHOICE who they flog their festering carcass of a football club to, so why should anybody else be to blame because they decided to accept the money of another Mr Takethecashand****ov Just another example of PFC trying to avoid responsibility for their actions. If you sell a car to some shifty individual without checking him out first, and he skips off with the motor without paying for it, is it then Auto Trader's fault?

i always find it amusing when posters go on about others being illiterate or foolish etc only to spell the word wrong. Lol Stupid Boy.

As for turnover ratio etc you really are stupid, so in those terms Rochdale could go out and buy star players and use the same excuse. If you have 20k gates then you can only budget to those incomings, it is like having the income of a Robin Reliant that has failed the MOT and then go out and buy a Ferrari by deceiving an old lady/charity/local business to get it.

I have no doubts that some would defend our club if we had done the same, but the decent fair minded fans would hold their hands up and 'Yep, fair play we did cheat, nothing I could really do about it, but i did have a good time. Sorry but we had people who played the system and won'

As an aside , as i was typing this a Swindon fan walked in and we talked about Pompeys cheating, he said he was sick of hearing about poor old Pompey and what their fans have to put up with. 'that club could teach the Italian Mafia about corruption' were his words. Lol

OK I know you are all dying to know.

Rory's missus Ms Wosniak....

Hmmmmmm wouldn't walk across a bar to check her out TBH, what's more she has NEVER heard of this thread. I mean? What sort of global sports star does she think she is?

Mind you Rory's Dad has actually seen this and had a good laugh.

More later when I remove my golf clubs from a painful location having been spotted on global telly by future Mrs D_P chatting Caroline up at the golf. At least the pics will look good in Hello Mag - I did have red & white stripes on my bumbag as promised in the Blackpool build up thread.

Oh, and just for those who care - Sky Sports TV crew now have the full link to here and how to log in as lurkers to access it. A Royals fan is on the case for us

Looks like Appleton is doing a reasonable job for them. Cheap manager, if they clear out their overpaid 'stars' in January and pack the team with Journeyman and kids I might even spare a bit of sympathy.

In other news it seems that 'losing' Clotterill was great news for them. Bit of advice Steve, when the Forest board said they wanted you to replicate Clouhie's record I don't think they meant his short tenure at Leeds ;)

Got to love this from the BBC website match report

Portsmouth manager Michael Appleton: "The away record is something that has been spoken about before but I never mentioned it all week.

"I said to them just two minutes before they went out that there is no difference - the pitch is the same size, the grass is green and you play against 11 men. The only difference is that you get cheered at home and booed away. To get the win was great for us.

"Going into injury time you don't want to lose the game and getting the clean sheet was my main focus.

"We are just trying to stay focused on what happens on the pitch rather than off it. I said the other week, and I was half serious, that it helps having a couple of players who aren't the brightest because they can't think about it."

Priceless!

One other thing for Ho Ho Ho to dwell on. Was it not Mr Henry Redknapp (correct me if I'm wrong) who said after the event that Poopey 'could not afford to win the FA Cup because they didn't have the money to pay the win bonuses'??

All in the contracts designed by...whom?!?!!

No, David James

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/8612358.stm

Edited by Chin Strain

Oh dear, vlads dragging another brand name down frattons one and only toilet... Interesting that they are severing ties with CSI, pompeys holding company won't have much else left soon other than the skate cheats... Inextricably linked ASAP

Had a couple of skates last night, one said 'it's like we've got a giant balloon saying "launder cash here in 24hours" flying over fratton'... Fair play to him he accepted the disgrace that they are and he was genuinely ashamed...

The other one (his son) started to bleat FAPP but I stopped that one in it's tracks straight away...

Really like the autotrader analogy from the Brighton fans quoted above, very good.

And great news about the Reading fan SSN chap, welcome to the hub of information on corrupt Pompey

Having read their comments, the Brighton fans most definitely get it. I had to check a couple of comments to see if they were TSW stalwarts in disguise, but they were long-standing posters. I'm sure someone (Ho perhaps?) has been on here assuring us that it only our paranoid little minds, twisted with bitterness and envy, that saw Pompey as the disgrace they are, not the whole of football. The Seagull fans have gone up in my estimation.

I had to laugh last night when I saw Cotterill explaining how his side had dominated their 4th consecutive defeat and were the better team.

Antonov should have been charged with defrauding Notts Forest, selling them a manager that wasn't fit for purpose.

That comedy deal might be the bright point of their season - unless we can't get Davis fit....:scared:

I had to laugh last night when I saw Cotterill explaining how his side had dominated their 4th consecutive defeat and were the better team.

Antonov should have been charged with defrauding Notts Forest, selling them a manager that wasn't fit for purpose.

That comedy deal might be the bright point of their season - unless we can't get Davis fit....:scared:

Cotterill's teams are ALWAYS the better side, ALWAYS dominate the opposition and are ALWAYS really unlucky.

I actively look forward to his post-match comments - even now.

Forest's most famous supporter (a golfer from Worksop) tweeted last night about SC (in a PC way) honeymoon over etc etc

In the bar this evening he was a bit more accurate when I asked him - basically was WTF is he on? WTF are his press conferences all about? can't believe we've found another disaster, how the hell did you lot find NA & we got SC?

Oh and PLEASE it wasn't an SSN reporter it was a Sky SPORTS tater who also does footie from time to time, he has the link to here 8)

And I will finish my weekend of distraction with a well done to Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke. Historic achievement, even managed to come close to winning down here, yet STILL found time to stand all the guys working with him all weekend a case.

Of Moet.

Total Class.

Oh & he has EARNT more from winnings, appearance money & sponsorship ALONE than poopey have borrowed again this year.

Forest's most famous supporter (a golfer from Worksop) tweeted last night about SC (in a PC way) honeymoon over etc etc

In the bar this evening he was a bit more accurate when I asked him - basically was WTF is he on? WTF are his press conferences all about? can't believe we've found another disaster, how the hell did you lot find NA & we got SC?

Oh and PLEASE it wasn't an SSN reporter it was a Sky SPORTS tater who also does footie from time to time, he has the link to here 8)

And I will finish my weekend of distraction with a well done to Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke. Historic achievement, even managed to come close to winning down here, yet STILL found time to stand all the guys working with him all weekend a case.

Of Moet.

Total Class.

Oh & he has EARNT more from winnings, appearance money & sponsorship ALONE than poopey have borrowed again this year.

It looks like he can afford to lend the Cheats some desperately needed money.

But then again, I'm sure he's not as thick as Voldemort's players.

you gonna change your name to anothersaintinsouthseawhohastocatchabustosotonandbackagainjusttogettofratton? :)

Big week for pompey, isn't the owner back in court on Friday?

Difficult to keep up with all the court cases, must be another tax evasion one coming up soon as well.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})