Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Just put an important meeting my calendar for 20th Feb. :smug:

Portsmouth City Football Club, you have pleaded guilty to the charges brought by this court, and it is now my duty to pass sentence. You are an habitually criminal organisation, who accepts administration as an occupational hazard, and presumably accepts insolvency in the same casual manner. We therefore feel constrained to commit you to the maximum term allowed for these offences; you will go to blue square premier south for five years.

For those under a certain age based on the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porridge_(TV_series) title sequence.

I see from some quotes that the "it wasn't the club's fault that we got crooks & cheats to run us.

Oh dear.

Peter (freedom of the City) Storrie publicly endorsed

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/2009/10/09/who-is-ali-al-faraj/

Al Mirage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_al-Faraj

Every skate always bungs the blame, but never mentions the person with most links to the debale - Pini Zahavi

Now where was that Gloating Post about his exclusive on the Arab Billionaire buying them.

Every owner has been passed by the board of directors of the club, the same board who they worshipped.

Before Jo Ca how many were turned away? CSI truned down by Bompey and from some posts Nicola, welcomed with open arms again even WITH all the information in the public domain.

At least Rupert never let Helpmerhonda and others past the door and fought tooth and nail to keep Let's go Wilde out, but oh no the tune has now changed, owners shafted the club - well most of those owners were endorsed by - The Club

Ahh Scott Mclachlan the skates verion of Nick Illingworth . These supporters trusts are so influential !!!!!!!!

Would that be the same person as 'PompeyScott' from pompeyonline?

Surely having the LEAST tolerant person in the world will only be a benefit and bring lots of positives to their club!

If you don't know what I'm on about just try registering on pompey online using your current user name and see just how quickly you get b-anned!

Say what you want about steve and Boj, but at least they are tolerant of the phew that register here and allow them to put their opinions across whether they are popular ones, deluded or downright wacky - Mak usually posts those to be fair! - not like that on POL!

Portsmouth City Football Club, you have pleaded guilty to the charges brought by this court, and it is now my duty to pass sentence. You are an habitually criminal organisation, who accepts administration as an occupational hazard, and presumably accepts insolvency in the same casual manner. We therefore feel constrained to commit you to the maximum term allowed for these offences; you will go to blue square premier south for five years.

For those under a certain age based on the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porridge_(TV_series) title sequence.

Nice one :-) Up there with the Bagpuss epilogue :-)

:lol:

Surely having the LEAST tolerant person in the world will only be a benefit and bring lots of positives to their club!

If you don't know what I'm on about just try registering on pompey online using your current user name and see just how quickly you get b-anned!

Say what you want about steve and Boj, but at least they are tolerant of the phew that register here and allow them to put their opinions across whether they are popular ones, deluded or downright wacky - Mak usually posts those to be fair! - not like that on POL!

Pompey scott is a c ock, i got an instant ban after my first post on there a couple of years ago, i can see why " what was the attendence today?" was a sick and insulting thing to write.

Pompey scott is a c ock, i got an instant ban after my first post on there a couple of years ago, i can see why " what was the attendence today?" was a sick and insulting thing to write.

P*mpeyscot is a useful idiot

Used to have a t wat like that on forever saints the guy was a nutter even had arguments with himself think he was called stanley

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I believe it is him. He was going on about "nobody really wanting a team to go bust"....speak for yourself Scott, because I want your disgusting, filthy excuse of a club to go to the wall.

Just for spelling "attendance" incorrectly? Or perhaps you typed it in a sarcastic and gloating manner?

I think this saying has been seen here but "don't wrestle with a pig because you'll get all dirty and the pig will enjoy the experience"...

Just think that for quite some time the 'Portsmouth News' ran a major campaign endorsed by many of their readers (and those read to), politicians (including some MP's now asking for the Govt to put pressure on the HMRC to cut some slack on PFC's outstanding tax demands), and various n'er do wells, promoting Henry Redknapp for a knighthood

Some even suggested Peter Storrie was also worthy of such an honour

I bet there won't be many admitting to their folly now!!

So the w*nkers have got away with it - again...

Why oh why is it so difficult to kill insolvent fraudulent businesses in the UK ?

To be fair, it's a good thing that they've paid their tax bill [allegedly].

After all, that pays for schools, hospitals etc.

What it also means - if true - is that there is no sign of a buyer, as there is no way chinny would cough up the cash if there were someone waiting in the wings :D

So, just the £1.6m wage bill to fund at the end of this month, then another £800k NI and PAYE a few days after that :D

It's all looking rosie again for the skates ;)

Have you got a reliable source for that info (and reading it on a pompey board does not count as reliable).

Don't think its true has he would be throwing good money on a loss makeing business unless he has sold some players to cover the debt but what about next month payments for tax and vat

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Yeah if that is the link, that definately is from 2010, it refers to an outstanding £7m tax bill. They haven't quite managed to ring up that much debt just yet...I am sure they will have by the end though!

My mates at work are getting bored with the Pompey saga, they enjoy my updates but now are questionning how they are able to get away with it, I think that this could be it though!