The 'Come on Leeds Utd' Thread

Arizona

I would prefer Millwall to go up as I think they could become a bit of a pain in the ass next season.

Leeds will end up losing a lot of their players if they don't go up this season imo and Bates don't seem keen to spend some money to bring in better players.

There will always be strong teams in any league.

We need to focus on ourselves and make sure we are the strongest, especially if we are looking to make immediate headway in the CCC which I believe we are and should be.

I would prefer Millwall to go up as I think they could become a bit of a pain in the ass next season.

Leeds will end up losing a lot of their players if they don't go up this season imo and Bates don't seem keen to spend some money to bring in better players.

Agree...and there aint many 'glamorous' fixtures in this league (even less next season) so I look forward to a full house and a couple of feisty fixtures with the Yorkshire Puddings in 2010/2011.

I believe we're good enough for either top 2 places whoever it is.

Your personal opinion then Arizona?

I don't care who we play next season, the bigger the team then I higher profile for this league.

I have never known it full of stronger teams and now Wednesday have joined us.

Let's be champions of the so called ex premiership teams of 8 years ago.

There will always be strong teams in any league.

We need to focus on ourselves and make sure we are the strongest, especially if we are looking to make immediate headway in the CCC which I believe we are and should be.

Agreed, let's not worry about the other teams. Let them worry about us. I really want us to come flying out of the traps next season.

Edited by EastleighSoulBoy

No, much rather Millwall went up. Leeds are no great shakes, and it will be good to beat a "big team" to the L1 champsionship next season. If I didn't live here and work in Swindon then logically I would prefer Swindon to go up, after all they took 6 points off us and never conceded a goal, but I really couldn't put up with all the wurzels gloating for the next year, that would be hard to take. No, Leeds to lose gets my vote.

I hope Leeds stay down. It would be hilarious if they bottled it yet again and I think we can beat them next season.

agreed, my friend supports Leeds so will be extra funny.

We can then enjoy beating them 1st out of l1 next season

I don't think we will have much issue with leeds next year TBH, another season in league one would probably see the big players leaving and a cheeky bid for beckford wouldn't go a miss (or Bechio).

I also f*cking hate those arrogant c*nts so am hoping Millwall or Swindon go up.

After seeing their dirty northern monkey fans chanting "one nil in your cup final" to us earlier in the season I would happily see them stay down again.

Come on Bristol Rovers, Milwall and Swindon.

I would actually rather see Stockport (hated the trip to Tranmere, loved the trip to Exeter and Gillingham) and Bristol Rovers win tomorrow than us.

:lol: Seems I'm in the minority here. Personally I'd rather play Nuneaton Norough 46 times next season if it means getting out of League 1. Plymouth and Wednesday wont be a pushover and three decent teams from the playoff spots will still be here. I want the path of least resistance TBH, even if there are less, "big" games.

Is this the same Leeds who had one shot on target against us at St Marys and only kept the score down to 1-0 because the Referee was a t0sser?

Not bothered- if we're gonna go up we will have to beat the best teams down here and their squad will be weaker if they don't go up*

*if they don't we should nab Kisnorbo from them

Part of me wants them to go up (so they would be out of the way)

The other part would love them to stay down ( i could dish out abuse :-) )

The Leeds fans i`ve spoken to,think that if they only make the play offs then they`re in league 1 next season.Because they always mess up the play offs!

:lol: Seems I'm in the minority here. Personally I'd rather play Nuneaton Norough 46 times next season

Small point of order, Nuneaton N(B)orough don't exist any more. Nuneaton Town won the Southern League play off against Chippenham Town to get promoted to the Conference South for next season. The Boro were liquidated in 2008, reformed later but FA insisted on a new name, hence Nuneaton Town.

I'll get my anorak.

Small point of order, Nuneaton N(B)orough don't exist any more. Nuneaton Town won the Southern League play off against Chippenham Town to get promoted to the Conference South for next season. The Boro were liquidated in 2008, reformed later but FA insisted on a new name, hence Nuneaton Town.

I'll get my anorak.

That is very interesting as they used to play opposite to my School Manor Park in Nuneaton and I used to watch them sometimes.

I have a £50 bet with my Millwall supporting friend that we would end up with more points this season (exc -10). we're 2 points adrift so i'm a Swindon fan for today as well!. He tells me their fan site is full of supporters wishing them up this year as they are terrified of Saints next year! COYR!

I hope Leeds stay down...(a) because I don't like what they've become, (b) can't stand cheating, diving Beckford, and most importantly © if Leeds go up to the CCC they will have a good chance of strengthening there with the gates they get, making it harder for us when we go up.

You are not old enough to know why they are known as Dirty Leeds.

True. TBH though, I don't care if their white strip is a tribute to the KKK, I still want them promoted so we don't have to bother about them next year. Now I'm just hoping Millwall win the playoffs, as they are by far the strongest team in there. Charlton have big debts, Huddersfield only hung in after a brilliant streak of late form and Swindon will be found out next year.

Got a text at 16.53

"Up Up and Away"

Got a text at 17.01

"Going mad on the pitch"

And tomorrow i'll have the pleasure of having to listen to how they came back from being 1-0 down with 10 men + 12 months of jibes about them being in a higher league than us.

I couldn't be more pleased at the outcome.:rolleyes:

I couldn't be more pleased at the outcome.:rolleyes:

Sorry - bruv in law from Leeds as well. All I can offer in retort is "You live up north" - that's about it. Well played Leeds, can see us doing a similar thing next season though to make sure that nothing's certain until the last game of the season :)

So pleased they made it out of league 1. I just hope we manage to do it more quickly.

As for their fans being arrogant, you only have to read all the posts on here stating that we will easily be top two next year to see that fans arrogance is not an exclusively northern trait.

Hopefully we can continue to follow them on their tour of the football leagues.