Deppo

SuperMikey

Or like you couldn't ignore his **** taking, he couldn't ignore your arrogance and mind numbingly dull take on live. Hense he tried to lighten it up and got banned.

I have had him on ignore for the past four months (bar the last month). I quite clearly could ignore him. Obviously other people found him as grating as I did and have reported him during that period where he seemingly racked up enough infractions to be banned twice

No I haven't and I didn't.

Pm's to admins amount to exactly that.

Sad, sad behaviour.

To be honest, I can't believe you have the cheek to post such dishonest sh1te. You've twice misquoted me and now you lie.

If it was down to me you would be banned for being such a tool.

Sad, sad behaviour.

To be honest, I can't believe you have the cheek to post such dishonest sh1te. You've twice misquoted me and now you lie.

I suspect what appals a lot of people on here is that someone like hypochondriac - or at least his insufferable 'persona' - should be placed by the banning decision in a position of self-declared moral superiority.

Regardless of who owns this forum, it demeans us all to have deppo banned and hypo celebrating it.

In that sense, I find it all the more surprising that admin has effectively told the majority of posters on here to effectively go **** themselves. Has hypo's performance on here shown them nothing?

Edited by Verbal

Just noticed this thread. While not all of Deppo's posts were funny, he's one of the only people on here who can make me regularly laugh out loud. If people get upset by jokes amongst otherwise "serious" threads then maybe they need to either lighten up or put him on ignore. I find it hard to believe that grown men could be so petty as to report him to the mods for anything he did on here.

It would be good if the site owners could listen to their customers and let him back on considering most people seem to be of the opinion that this is all a bit ridiculous.

There are also whispers coming out of FIFA that the president will be changing his name to Deppo Blatter. Meanwhile, in the world of music, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page have agreed to play a benefit gig under the name of Led Deppolin. Remember - you heard it here first.

Also in Spain, the footballing community has been hit hard by the loss of the SaintsWeb One, there will be another honorary name change to Deppotivo La Coruna.

Just noticed this thread. While not all of Deppo's posts were funny, he's one of the only people on here who can make me regularly laugh out loud. If people get upset by jokes amongst otherwise "serious" threads then maybe they need to either lighten up or put him on ignore. I find it hard to believe that grown men could be so petty as to report him to the mods for anything he did on here.

It would be good if the site owners could listen to their customers and let him back on considering most people seem to be of the opinion that this is all a bit ridiculous.

This - I thought that a lot of Deppo's comments were quite funny & were also fairly harmless.

Maybe I was wrong ? - I don't think so.

Maybe I'll get banned from this site for thinking that a lot of Deppo's comments were quite funny & were also fairly harmless.?

In the spirit of democracy - over to you, mods.

I love that deppo is banned. My PM contact with people was a big part of that. If it causes some of you mongs to stop posting as well then all the better.

I didn't get him banned.

I have had him on ignore for the past four months (bar the last month). I quite clearly could ignore him. Obviously other people found him as grating as I did and have reported him during that period where he seemingly racked up enough infractions to be banned twice

Hmm...

This - I thought that a lot of Deppo's comments were quite funny & were also fairly harmless.

Maybe I was wrong ? - I don't think so.

Maybe I'll get banned from this site for thinking that a lot of Deppo's comments were quite funny & were also fairly harmless.?

In the spirit of democracy - over to you, mods.

This site isn't a democracy.

My sister is a hedgehog and my hovercraft is full of eels

is that another attempt to get an infraction ? poor effort again i'm afraid.

maybe some badgering of a poster with a sense of humour bypass would do it (as they would no doubt report you) or some sarcastic/humourous remarks aimed at the admin will get under there skin enough to do the job.

is that another attempt to get an infraction ? poor effort again i'm afraid.

maybe some badgering of a poster with a sense of humour bypass would do it (as they would no doubt report you) or some sarcastic/humourous remarks aimed at the admin will get under there skin enough to do the job.

I'm sorry, must try harder.

Says the lead poster on Deppos wake thread.

No I haven't and I didn't.

What is your avatar about? It says WIFRM, I thought it was one of the win it for markus pics, but theres a bloke in behind the WIFRM who looks like hes from take that or something...?

Sad, sad behaviour.

Its certainly appears to be the work of a tool, like the classic school snitch.

I suspect what appals a lot of people on here is that someone like hypochondriac - or at least his insufferable 'persona' - should be placed by the banning decision in a position of self-declared moral superiority.

Regardless of who owns this forum, it demeans us all to have deppo banned and hypo celebrating it.

In that sense, I find it all the more surprising that admin has effectively told the majority of posters on here to effectively go **** themselves. Has hypo's performance on here shown them nothing?

Quite quite

If everybody posted like Hypo, this place would be a disaster.

The general concensus on this thread would suggest the mods have slipped up, and have been badly advised by vocal-minority customers such as Hypo.

Knew that first post would get people foaming at the mouth. Not called the muppet show for nothing you know.

Deppo would have gone for a laugh, but hes not here. You take a different strategy. I prefer the humor method, even if its not that funny sometimes.

This site isn't a democracy.

Good idea... MODS... how about a POLL? Let YOUR people decide, one member one vote. Let the community decide what should be done.

no use trying to cover up now, the forum knows you go running to teacher at the drop of a hat lol

I wouldnt want to work with someone like that, thats f'sure!

Try calling hypo a lovely, generous, rounded personality.

I never realised until reading this thread...

Is it worth having a 'Favourite Deppo post' competition on here now?

We have all talked about how funny he is, but no one has actually given any examples.

Perhaps he isn't that funny after all? Maybe it is just nostalgia, like when you remember how great 'Press Gang' was, but then you spend £50 on a box set DVD of the series and it turns out it was sh*t after all?

Perhaps he isn't that funny after all? Maybe it is just nostalgia, like when you remember how great 'Press Gang' was, but then you spend £50 on a box set DVD of the series and it turns out it was sh*t after all?

I found the same with the Bionic Man.

Says the lead poster on Deppos wake thread.

What is your avatar about? It says WIFRM, I thought it was one of the win it for markus pics, but theres a bloke in behind the WIFRM who looks like hes from take that or something...?

Its certainly appears to be the work of a tool, like the classic school snitch.

Quite quite

If everybody posted like Hypo, this place would be a disaster.

The general concensus on this thread would suggest the mods have slipped up, and have been badly advised by vocal-minority customers such as Hypo.

Deppo would have gone for a laugh, but hes not here. You take a different strategy. I prefer the humor method, even if its not that funny sometimes.

Good idea... MODS... how about a POLL? Let YOUR people decide, one member one vote. Let the community decide what should be done.

I wouldnt want to work with someone like that, thats f'sure!

I never realised until reading this thread...

Word of advice mate, fork out a fiver and you wont have to cram a weeks worth of comments and quotes into one post.

i agree and love his twitter account and he still has a great sense of humour.

His latest tweets:

Thank you all for your kind support. I haven't been this touched since I was a young lad at Catholic Sunday school.

I shall be setting up Saints Net Forum Ltd. Only sarcastic and pointless posts will be allowed. £4.99 annual fee.