Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

On Ramirez the Italian press is saying that the foreign interest is Liverpool, Tottenham and Southampton but none are willinng to pay the €20 requested by Bologna. It could be, however that the club may reduce their price to enable the transfer to go ahead..

"Sul fantasista uruguagio ci sono Liverpool, Tottenham e Southampton, ma nessuno sembrerebbe essere intenzionato ad arrivare ai 20 milioni richiesti dal Bologna. Sembra possibile, invece, che il club rossoblù abbassi le sue richieste rendendo accessibile il trasferimento"

On Ramirez the Italian press is saying that the foreign interest is Liverpool, Tottenham and Southampton but none are willinng to pay the €20 requested by Bologna. It could be, however that the club may reduce their price to enable the transfer to go ahead..

"Sul fantasista uruguagio ci sono Liverpool, Tottenham e Southampton, ma nessuno sembrerebbe essere intenzionato ad arrivare ai 20 milioni richiesti dal Bologna. Sembra possibile, invece, che il club rossoblù abbassi le sue richieste rendendo accessibile il trasferimento"

€20 seems very reasonable! ;)

A guy on Facebook reckons Blackburn have made public that we are set to sign Morten Gamst Pederson

Not likely

Pedersen is halfway through the four-year deal he signed in May 2010 and, despite being linked with a move away from Blackburn, the Norway international insists he is fully committed to the club.

"There has been some speculation and questions from the media about my future," he said. "My response to that is that I have a contract with Blackburn Rovers and I intend to honour that."

Blackburn fans think he's been poor for last 2 seasons

Move might do him good then.

He's still got a lot of quality and would be a versatile addition. Everyone keeps banging on about prem quality/experience but then turn their noses up at most we are linked with. Can always "do better" or "aim higher" it seems.

I wonder if we've exhausted the original list of targets & now begins the re-think?
More than likely we have several bids on the table & they have not been accepted yet because the market still has 25 odd days left.I can understand Adkins being frustrated in not getting who he wants in but Cortese is a strong man that will not be bosses around.

Guest flickjax
I think the management is happy with the squad and this will be about the sum of it.

YOYO here we come.

your very sad, you should get out more.

I think the management is happy with the squad and this will be about the sum of it.

YOYO here we come.

your very sad, you should get out more.

Please don't feed the troll ... and if you can't resist then please don't quote him/her as it ruins it for those that have used the (rubbish) ignore feature.

YOYO here we come.

My god you are boring, how many times do we have to listen to you repeating your same view every othe post. you maybe right but we have red your opinion and noted it. Why the need to repeat yourself are you mentally retarded, have you got alzheimers or just get off on trying to wind people up?

That Wigan game is important to get some points from though, or we're more than likely going to have 0 points after the first 4 games. Not expecting anything from other 3 games but it would be nice to have 3 or maybe 4 points after the first 4. It will be tough if we're already 3/4 points adrift after the first 4 games.

a) perhaps it's form.

b) sometimes fans are wrong or stupid.

Sometimes players need a fresh start. Maybe he's lost motivation. Or perhaps he's become lazy, uninterested and won't recapture form. I wouldn't discount him as he's been a very good top flight player before and his set pieces are still effective.

Blackburn has been a bit of a mess for the last couple of seasons and their fans that I know seem to think he is a confidence player. So the settled environment we have might be ideal. However, I can't see this happening for a couple of reasons:

a) Rovers want to ship him out as he's one of their top earners at £50k p/w. That's well above our ceiling but then there are few clubs, except Pompey if they were in NPC or PL, that would pay him that now so Venky's will probably have to sweeten his departure.

b) He has lost pace over the last 2 years and that's the one thing we badly need out wide. Blackburn fans reckon he might do a better job at CM but we are fairly well stocked there.

His set piece deliveries are a level up on Fox's and Rickie would like to get on the end of them and he offers more of an offensive threat than our current goal-shy midfield but I just think we have other priorities unless we got him on loan at 50% wages as bonus at the end of the window. Decent player, good attitude but not a priority.

b)

Does depend on how much Brum want for him and how much he's demanding in wages, but would have thought he'd be a better option than Dann.

The same Dann that kept him out of the Birmingham team? Davies looks good and I think he is a good player but he has never really succeeded in the Prem despite a few goes at it. Doesn't mean he wouldn't this time, but doesn't mean he would.

My god you are boring, how many times do we have to listen to you repeating your same view every othe post. you maybe right but we have red your opinion and noted it. Why the need to repeat yourself are you mentally retarded, have you got alzheimers or just get off on trying to wind people up?

I am not trolling. In fact how can I be when you have admitted that I may be right and it a valid opinion ?

I believe you are a lazy poster and jumping on the bandwagon by calling me a troll.

We'll put aside the fact you've chosen to spend your life trolling on the internet forum of a provincial football club, and focus on the fact you need to be more creative with it. Being faux-negative is fine, but the 'we're aiming for 17th or yoyo club' stuff just suggests you haven't listened to or read anything from the club or manager. It's a fact that they're aiming higher than that, it's been said many times. The subjective part is where you think they'll actually end up. So by all means have the opinion they'll be a yoyo club, but saying that's an aim of the club makes you look daft, and really lowers the quality of the trolling.

My opinion is based on evidence. W"e are shirt of key players in key postions and at this point appear to be doing nothing to rectify the situation. Or, should I disregard the evidence in favour of what NA or NC ? In terms of evidence, actions speak louder than words.

My opinion is based on evidence. W"e are shirt of key players in key postions and at this point appear to be doing nothing to rectify the situation. Or, should I disregard the evidence in favour of what NA or NC ? In terms of evidence, actions speak louder than words.

Okay, lets say that's your opinion, then fine you've stated it, move on, talk about something else -it cannot be the only thing you have to say about the upcoming season.

If it is I'll put you on ignore as every thread at the moment is littered with you and the phrase yo yo - it's dull.

Please stop quoting him. Ignore him, he's just on a windup.

Anyway, everything has gone pretty quiet at most clubs hasn't it? Sunderland's manager has openly admitted that they are finding it very hard to secure anyone, so I can imagine we're finding it just as tricky - but we have managed to attract some real quality here already, so if that's the level we're looking at then our remaining 2 or 3 should be very good indeed.

Good things come to those who wait.

I am not trolling. In fact how can I be when you have admitted that I may be right and it a valid opinion ?

I believe you are a lazy poster and jumping on the bandwagon by calling me a troll.

Try reading the post again and actually digesting what I have said.

I said your view may well be right and that is your opinion. Personally I don't think it is a correct view. What I have said is you are boring me with your need to constantly repeat in every thread (multipe time in most cases) the same opinion. i have then asked why you feel the need to do this.

If the reason that you repeatedly force the same opinion in nearly every post is to wind people up then clearly you are a troll. I am happy for you to explain why you repeat your view so regularly as I am struggling to come up with one other than the three I raised in my original post.

Try reading the post again and actually digesting what I have said.

I said your view may well be right and that is your opinion. Personally I don't think it is a correct view. What I have said is you are boring me with your need to constantly repeat in every thread (multipe time in most cases) the same opinion. i have then asked why you feel the need to do this.

If the reason that you repeatedly force the same opinion in nearly every post is to wind people up then clearly you are a troll. I am happy for you to explain why you repeat your view so regularly as I am struggling to come up with one other than the three I raised in my original post.

Dalek is repeatedly telling this forum 4 + 4 = 9

Some people can't resist posting long winded explanations as to why 4 + 4 = 8

This is the bit some people just can't seem to grasp; It doesn't matter how right you are and how wrong he is. YOU ARE NOT WINNING He knows the answer is 8, he doesn't care. His life appears to be based largely around having utterly pointless and completely wrong arguments on the internet. It's quite tragic if I'm being brutally honnest.

Please for your own sanity add him to your ignore list and don't indulge his tedious nonsense.

I don't think he's ****e, just a decent player who is lost in a squad of crapness with a clown in charge. Anyone half decent would struggle there.

This is the second thread that is showing me you just don't watch that much football. Blackburn fans have wanted shot for the last 2 years. He is one of the most over-rated players, and has been for a couple of years. Yes, 2005 - 2007 he was decent, but please don't judge him on that. He is utterly toilet and has been shot for a few years now.