Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

Jason Cundy doesn't have a clue does he?

''So what about the stars for next season, can we expect the likes of Jason Punchon to make an impact?''

The worst part was when he asked who we had signed and didnt seem to recognise Nathaniel Clyne or Steven Davis' name.

Sorry if you didn't get any nuggets of information guys. I can only answer the questions I am given &, to be frank, there have been few developments on Gaston at midnight!

Jason Puncheon to star this season, though? :lol:

As soon as he said that my mind was made up on Cundy.

Sorry if you didn't get any nuggets of information guys. I can only answer the questions I am given &, to be frank, there have been few developments on Gaston at midnight!

Jason Puncheon to star this season, though? :lol:

I don't agree with u that Lallana will do better in prem

Than lambert. He may be younger but his final ball isn't good enough for me. Rickie has been driving force not Adam.

Than lambert. He may be younger but his final ball isn't good enough for me. Rickie has been driving force not Adam.

We get it you love Lambert.

I swear all you ever do is bang on about Lambert. We all know he's good, y'know?

Oh really?

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Beef_Dripping viewpost-right.png

Apparently the Bologna manager reckons it's basically a done deal.

I had heard the same. Some Bologna fan earlier said Pioli (manager) said he only wants people who want to play for Bologna.

Ramirez wants to play for Southampton.

Nothing massive, still struggling to find any direct quotes. May come out tommorow.

ioli: "Ramirez confused by great deals"

Stefano Pioli is prudent on the issue Ramirez, seems to have been a brake on his transfer to Southampton: "The boy is confused by offers that confuse anyone, it is a delicate situation to be resolved as soon as possible. I told him allenerei still very happy, would be the best situation for us and for him, "said the coach hopeful rossoblù, according to which, however, no one is indispensable, even Ramirez. "We would lose a great player but the company has always been clear, and the fans have reason to be angry if it does not arrive at substitutes. I am sure the club will provide the best possible organic "Pioli continues while the dg Zanzi will by tomorrow Gabbiadini the loan from Juventus and is Floccari with Lazio. Meanwhile, tomorrow night at Dall'Ara is the race of the Italian Cup with Italy; outside Curci, Natali Ramirez and the same for a bruised ankle, 3-5-1-1 is almost obligatory. Before Agliardi play Carvalho, Antonsson and Cherubin, Motta in midfield, Taider, Perez, and Guarente Abero with Diamonds on the frontline behind Acquafresca.

'Stefano Pioli is prudent on the issue Ramirez, seems to have been a brake on his transfer to Southampton: "The boy is confused by offers that confuse anyone, it is a delicate situation to be resolved as soon as possible. I told him allenerei still very happy, would be the best situation for us and for him, "said the coach hopeful rossoblù, according to which, however, no one is indispensable, even Ramirez. "We would lose a great player but the company has always been clear, and the fans have reason to be angry if it does not arrive at substitutes. I am sure the club will provide the best possible organic "Pioli continues while the dg Zanzi will by tomorrow Gabbiadini the loan from Juventus and is Floccari with Lazio. Meanwhile, tomorrow night at Dall'Ara is the race of the Italian Cup with Italy; outside Curci, Natali Ramirez and the same for a bruised ankle, 3-5-1-1 is almost obligatory. Before Agliardi play Carvalho, Antonsson and Cherubin, Motta in midfield, Taider, Perez, and Guarente Abero with Diamonds on the frontline behind Acquafresca.'

'Stefano Pioli is prudent on the issue Ramirez' date=' seems to have been a brake on his transfer to Southampton: "The boy is confused by offers that confuse anyone, it is a delicate situation to be resolved as soon as possible. I told him allenerei still very happy, would be the best situation for us and for him, "said the coach hopeful rossoblù, according to which, however, no one is indispensable, even Ramirez. "We would lose a great player but the company has always been clear, and the fans have reason to be angry if it does not arrive at substitutes. I am sure the club will provide the best possible organic "Pioli continues while the dg Zanzi will by tomorrow Gabbiadini the loan from Juventus and is Floccari with Lazio. Meanwhile, tomorrow night at Dall'Ara is the race of the Italian Cup with Italy; outside Curci, Natali Ramirez and the same for a bruised ankle, 3-5-1-1 is almost obligatory. Before Agliardi play Carvalho, Antonsson and Cherubin, Motta in midfield, Taider, Perez, and Guarente Abero with Diamonds on the frontline behind Acquafresca.'[/quote']

Too slow mate!

however' date=' no one is indispensable, even Ramirez. "We would lose a great player but the company has always been clear, and the fans have reason to be angry if it does not arrive at substitutes.[/quote']

Manager doesn't seem overly confident that he's staying.

I love it when we are almost signing these foreign players. I love reading through the gibberish semi translated text trying to work out if he is any good and is about to sign or if he is about to launch a new 3 wheeled fiat from his garage outside Palma.

This is much more fun than championship players. Like a never ending word puzzle. You recognise all of the words just not in the order they are in. God bless google translate.

Yesterday morning the offer came. The Southampton, english club newcomers in Premiership after 7 years in the second division, wants to Ramirez and offers to the club 15 million for the 70% of the player and about 3 million euro of engagement to Gaston. Therefore 15 million net that will ultimately result in the short, in two tranches, into the coffers of the club. The remaining 30% belongs to Peñarol, who will discuss with Southampton. Which means that the player is evaluated approximately 21 million.

Babylon 9

Free download

I was on talk sport earlier was told my heads gone by gouthy coz i said with a couple of centre backs i expect mid table but he was told by the other bloke (name escapes me) he was put in his place!

Is this a Babelfish translation from Italian too? :?

Full article translation

"Fifteen million to the club, three to Gaston"

The Southampton knocks strong Casteldebole

The offer came: leaving Ramirez, Floccari in the viewfinder. Tomorrow night the Cup with Italy Varese, tickets at 5 and 10 euros per curve Bulgarelli and grandstand

SIMONE MONARI

Gaston Ramirez

Yesterday morning the offer came. The Southampton, newly promoted English Premiership club after 7 years in second division, the club wants Ramirez and offers 15 million for 70% of the player and about 3 million of engagement to Gaston. So 15 million net that would end soon, in two tranches, in the coffers of the club. The remaining 30% belongs to Peñarol, which will discuss with Southampton. Which means that the player is valued at 21 million.

The Bologna will have to answer today or within the next hour. The situation is delicate. The rising hot bets and worrying. The risk of suffering a -2 exists and is real, as the lawyers are lavishing. Fans in Casteldebole with a couple of online banners and flooding the network, have already expressed their opinion: do not want the Niño is gone. Much will depend from him, that after the renewal of the contract in November went from 220 to 600 000 euros net, plus a substantial prize package. But now the British seem ready to cover it with gold.

The Southampton is a club of high-end, will not make the cups, is also economically complicated by vintages. Now, however, seems to have turned the page. And Gaston, seduced by the charm of sterling and the Premiership, would be serious about leaving. So difficult that the Bologna manages to hold him. Also because 15 million are now very comfortable with the club. That a part of those But money will reinvestirla, because beyond the message to the fans (in fact it is the strongest among the few to have a secure future), the team is weakened dramatically. We need immediate reinforcement. The first should be the Lazio Floccari, the final season 8 goals in 28 games at Parma. Pioli does not want to bet, since it has many. Experience and reliability, that's what he needs.

Cup to Italy Dall'Ara. Tomorrow evening, the first official debut in Bologna: Italy's Cup at 20.45 against the Beavers of Varese (tickets at 5 and 10 euros just for curve Bulgarelli and tribune, the differentiated remain closed, there is the commentary is on-tv ).