2013 - Death Predictions

Saint-Armstrong

Well saying "The Wife" well this can be applied to anyones wife so that is cheating :lol:

You added that bit ( this is a wish ) so have you been to pimpey lately and been contaminated?

As luck would have it not been down that neck of the woods for about 10 years :)

But spoke to a Skate supporter the other day so could have been contaminated

Although they are not contagious as there is less and less of them not more :)

Lindsey Lohan is a good shout, Jones91. As are the other two, Mr PFC doesn't look to healthy and any day now they'll find Macauley's corpse home alone. You've obviously done your research.

I'm going for Sir Richard Attenborough and David Attenborough as well as a long shot... singer... not known for their indulgent lifestyle but pushing on a bit nonetheless... lets pick a female to counteract the two males and I'm coming up with... Joni Mitchell.

Macaulay Culkin

Lindsay Lohan

John Westwood

Andrew Sachs

Michael Barrymore

June Brown

Madonna

Prince Philip

Dave Lee Travis

These lot should be on another thread - 'Threesomes you'd least like to see the video of'.

Edited by buctootim

Now lets see some safe bets:

About 100 (at least residents) of the US of A gunned down in shopping malls and educational establishments by various nutjobs.

About 2 to 3 thousand citizens of Pakistan gunned down by religious nutjobs.

And based on estimates of 60,000 killed by Assad in Syria in the past two years, a further 30,000 this year?

And based on estimates of 60,000 killed by Assad in Syria in the past two years, a further 30,000 this year?

minimum, place will be empty soon; Might be able to turn it into a holiday camp, or even Israel,might solve the palestinian problem.

Edited by Window Cleaner

• 3 weeks later...
Now lets see some safe bets:

About 100 (at least) residents of the US of A gunned down in shopping malls and educational establishments by various nutjobs.

About 2 to 3 thousand citizens of Pakistan gunned down by religious nutjobs.

think I might have to up my provisions a bit actually.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...