Saints vs Manure Match Thread

JackFrost

At least MP can see who's good and who's bad

If i were him id be on the blower HT to Nicola saying we need bladdy reinforcements

JRod left wing is struggling just a he did against Man City, he's a striker FFS

I would imagine that MP is suffering 'shell shock' Clearly out of his depth.

MP won't be able to change things around, couldn't understand a word he said on 'Talksport'

I love how you can qualify how good a manager is after 1 game and a press conference you couldn't understand. Says more for your IQ than MP's ability. Additionally Mancini could barely deliver a press conference to start with, didn't stop him doing alright.

I reckon Shaw's absence is due to the relegation 6 pointer at the weekend, especially as tonight is such a low percentage game. A loss tonight and a draw against Wigan is arguably better than a win tonight and losing against Wigan.

With him being so good already it's easy to forget he's only 17 and won't have the fitness to play every minute of every game yet.

I love how you can qualify how good a manager is after 1 game and a press conference you couldn't understand. Says more for your IQ than MP's ability. Additionally Mancini could barely deliver a press conference to start with, didn't stop him doing alright.

Errrrr....just making the point that the players are probably scratching their heads after every training session and in the changing rooms.

No, we are going to be a laughing stock, just like we were when we failed to appoint Hoddle in 2004 and instead appointed Wurzel.

Anyway, Chelski score !

We're competing to be honest. Man Utd were always going to be better than us, so not sure why people are having meltdowns at the fact that they look better than us.

If they switch off 2nd half, we still have a chance. But we'd need them to switch off.

Am I the only one having to listen to Gary Birtles, he is shocking, he has no idea and is of the football punditry of "good old plucky southampton", I wish us foreigners could listen to Gary Neville not these idiots who turn up to only praise the big team.

Don't think we have played well but we can improve, Utd are playing well already.

We're competing to be honest. Man Utd were always going to be better than us, so not sure why people are having meltdowns at the fact that they look better than us.

If they switch off 2nd half, we still have a chance. But we'd need them to switch off.

because we are a bunch of spoilt brats and have people believing we are destined for the champions league in 3 years......

as long as we dont get smashed by 4 or 5..or dont care....saturday is the big one and as long as chelsea win, tonight may as well not have happenend

May laugh but we still have a chance of a point, they are gash at the back and the keep is a clown so a goal from a set piece and some bloody good fortune and you never know

Would need to be bloody good fortune. Our deliveries into the box tonight have been appalling so far. No quality whatsoever.

Errrrr....just making the point that the players are probably scratching their heads after every training session and in the changing rooms.

No, we are going to be a laughing stock, just like we were when we failed to appoint Hoddle in 2004 and instead appointed Wurzel.

Anyway, Chelski score !

Probably is the key word here mate. Sturrock was different, he was truly just a bit too rough around the edges, didn't wash, etc. MP knows what he's doing, the players will take more confidence from his tactical nous (morgan allayed to this after everton)than lose any confidence from a language barrier (that's not really there anyway)

Am I the only one having to listen to Gary Birtles, he is shocking, he has no idea and is of the football punditry of "good old plucky southampton", I wish us foreigners could listen to Gary Neville not these idiots who turn up to only praise the big team.

Don't think we have played well but we can improve, Utd are playing well already.

got the bellend on my stream as well .spanking one off everytime ManUtd put more than 3 passes together. C#nt !

Miracle its only 2-1, we have been disappointing.

Moving the ball too slowly

Wasted every chance to put in a final ball

Fox & Rodriguez are shocking defensively down the left

United look like they've stopped trying since they scored that second