New Home Shirt - do you like it?

stevegrant

Your opinion on the new home shirt...  

900 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on the new home shirt...

• Like it, will buy it
    • Like it, but won't buy it
    • Don't like it, won't buy it
    • Don't like it, but will buy it anyway
    • Not bothered

I would be furious with Adidas. There is nothing unique about that kit. As SteveGrant mentioned yesterday you can get a blank kit for £25. You could get it printed yourself at a fraction of the cost. Either way - its all about how we do on the pitch.

I would be furious with Adidas. There is nothing unique about that kit. As SteveGrant mentioned yesterday you can get a blank kit for £25. You could get it printed yourself at a fraction of the cost. Either way - its all about how we do on the pitch.

This is the big thing that annoys me, and I seem to be mentioning it all the time but hey ho - why pay money to someone to design a kit for us if they're just going to give us a template? Cut out the middle man and produce them yourselves ffs.

Agreed. Totally lazy effort by club and kit manufacturer. Taking p*ss of fans, licence to print money.

A League 1 kit with some gold lettering. Dread to think what the back is going to look like with those gold numbers.

BTW obviously the leaked Shirt was correct, from what I have just heard the the guy that took the photo has lost his job, he was part of the courier company responsible for delivering the shirts and obviously opened one of the boxes to take the photo. (which they aren't supposed to do).

The reason the badge is on wonky is because it happens to be a faulty shirt.

Breaking News. Iread it on here first. But in the Know poster states we will be relegated due to our new shirt having a negative psychological impact on the players and fans alike

we have not started the season yet. Alpineyou come out with some priceless **** sometimes but this one is a gem

Shame. Going to struggle to get enough season out of the championship kit. That was the smartest striped kit I have seen, the city, Chelsea and Liverpool wins would ha e looked so much better if red and white stripes had been sambering about them. Gutted. Blame everyone who bought last years kit... You supported the club in this endeavour now we have to listen to some of u moaning as well.

This is the big thing that annoys me, and I seem to be mentioning it all the time but hey ho - why pay money to someone to design a kit for us if they're just going to give us a template? Cut out the middle man and produce them yourselves ffs.

Suppose in hindsight that is one thing Lowe can be given credit for. I bet more of the kit revenue made its way into the club under him.

Really, this appalling.