2014/15 Kit Revealed - #TheStripesAreBack

The9

Think it would have looked better with the Emblem in the centre

Then you'd have had all the "badge should be over the heart" people on your case. It needs a logo there for balance, but I think the design other than that is great.

For a home made effort, that's a pretty good result to be honest. At the end of the day, the stripes are always a safe bet given what we've had in the last few years - but it does look pretty classy, one of the best ''stripped'' efforts we've had in recent years I think.

£50 for a shirt though. :?

yeah that's good it looks like a saints shirt at least! I count this as massive success for colins saveourstripes campaign!

That said, does anyone know where i can buy the red/yellow Mcdonald's monstrosity?

Also nice to see that there was some legitimacy to the red/yellow leak, the collar and sleeve trim is the same on both, and obviously the diagonal shadow effect on the stripes is evident in both.

yeah that's good it looks like a saints shirt at least! I count this as massive success for colins saveourstripes campaign!

That said, does anyone know where i can buy the red/yellow Mcdonald's monstrosity?

Stevegrant will be able to tell you who has it... ;)

Doesnt look too bad, bit disappointed the club has giving in to the stripe whining, however. Would rather have a good team in a red kit, if given a choice.

No doubt going back to the stripes gave the club another opportuinty to pop at NC.

My main concern however, being superstitious, is that this kit looks almost identical to our 2005 PL relegation kit........

Doesnt look too bad, bit disappointed the club has giving in to the stripe whining, however. Would rather have a good team in a red kit, if given a choice.

No doubt going back to the stripes gave the club another opportuinty to pop at NC.

My main concern however, being superstitious, is that this kit looks almost identical to our 2005 PL relegation kit........

Oh. my. God.

Serious question, why do you actually bother? We could win the treble and you would find something to complain about.

No doubt going back to the stripes gave the club another opportuinty to pop at NC..

That is up their with your best(worst) lines on this forum. Its quite frankly laughable. :D

Why does it not surprise me you would be concerned by something illogical like superstitious nonsense?

Great stuff! Saints are back! Not massively keen on the diagonal watermark on the stripes, but I am seriously quibbling with that. Very happy - a masterpiece compared to the last two seasons monstrosities. Red & white stripes, black shorts - so easy to get right. COYS!!!

Clever PR. Leak a god-awful kit and then release one that's marginally (OK, quite a lot) better. Still looks a bit cheapo to me and the expressions on the faces of our three remaining players in the kit speak volumes. Rodriguez looks like he can't wait to get out of it. Won't be buying. Looking forward to decent kit next year. Let's get some decent players to put in it now.

Glad there is no huge chain brand making this kit for two reasons....

WE GOT STRIPES

THE BADGE IS THE RIGHT COLOUR!

I will buy ASAP

We could have had both of those under any major brand. Cortese didn't want to.

Clever PR. Leak a god-awful kit and then release one that's marginally (OK, quite a lot) better. Still looks a bit cheapo to me and the expressions on the faces of our three remaining players in the kit speak volumes. Rodriguez looks like he can't wait to get out of it. Won't be buying. Looking forward to decent kit next year. Let's get some decent players to put in it now.

lol wtf.

Is this definitely a one season kit? Pretty steep for one year, particularly for those who don't get a ST discount.

They're all one season kits nowadays, even if we'd stayed with adidas it would have still been a one year kit.