2014/15 Kit Revealed - #TheStripesAreBack

The9

Get to fûck. Surely if we went to Errea or someone with a few bob right now, they could mock up some kits for us within a week or two, with a view to launch in mid august... it can't be THAT hard now can it?! Because this is too terrible to consider.

image.jpg

Did you not read my post? I said there might be two player training kits like we had last season.

Last season Saints had 2 training kits.

This in the summer...

8E5B03A182DF9D7763A1B7C57DA4B_h416_w442_m2_q80_ctEcwzVyB.png

This in the winter...

1386934177243_lc_galleryImage_image001_png.JPG

This pre-season we've already seen this...

Brm7oTbIYAAIjka.png:large

I'm hoping we are doing the same again, because that is probably the worst Saints kit ever otherwise.

Am led to believe that this isn't the kit but was a genuine Nicola commissioned effort.

Stand down with lynch mob

I spose I'm relieved but at the same time disappointed. It's like the day they took down the Ted Bates statue.

Am led to believe that this isn't the kit but was a genuine Nicola commissioned effort.

Stand down with lynch mob

If that picture had a kit with the sponsor on it, then I'd be really worried. At worst, possibly a training kit.

Definitely a thing about yellow this season, though.

kayM4dU.jpg

Erm. Been sent this by a mate, with the caption "from the Cortese design house" :uhoh: :lol:

I'm sorry but what the actual flying **** is that? I know as you said before it might not and hopefully won't be the kit used. It might look at least a bit better if it was white instead of the yellow and dark red stripes. Would be interesting if someone did a mock up of that tho.

A few things here.

1) That kit is hideous

2) Steve didn't say it was the kit, so hardly WUMmery.

3) The badge is different on the red thing to the training kit (apart from anything the training kit badge is raised and both grey and white tops have the same badge on them, different from the red thing.

4) The trim on the red thing is similar to the training shirt patterns

5) Last season's "two training kits" thing is pretty much irrelevant, we've had just one training kit for numerous seasons of own-brand

6) The long socks with the training kit last year were full length white Adidas logo ones, also used for the alternate away socks at Old Trafford.

7) The current grey/yellow training socks match the training kit, not sure what other point there is from that

8 ) The yellow on the training kit is a different yellow from that on the red thing.

9) if that is the kit, it'll sell fewer than any shirt since the 1976 limited edition yellow away from 2006.