2014/15 Kit Revealed - #TheStripesAreBack

The9

So you'd be fine playing in pink then?

I wouldn't love it, but I'm sure I'd get over it. Hardly likely to be happening though is it?

I more meant stripes/sash/block red etc. It's a red shirt with a Saints badge on. At worst we keep it a year, and then it's a different kit to get all wound up about.

Pretty low on my list of priorities for Saints related things.

Is there an existing Adidas template like the OP? I know Ajax's is similar but is that a custom made one? Not sure we will get our own custom made one like Chelsea etc.. Unless of course we ditch Adidas altogether which I know there was talk about

I did take a look at the Adidas website a couple of days ago... couldn't see any Saints kit on there. That said, they don't show many teams other than Spain, Germany, the big clubs from those countries and Ajax...

Jeeze, I stop looking at the main bored and you lot spring another kit thread?

All the questions except "will it be stripes", "who will be our sponsor" and "what colour is the away kit" were answered in the LAST 2014/15 Kit thread, which I started in around September. http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?46764-The-Much-Shorter-2014-15-Kit-Thread

No point mocking anything up this year. As previously shared - it'll be something like one of these.

Condivo 14

Adidas+Condivo+14+Jersey.jpg

Tabe 14

Adidas+Tabe+14+Jersey+1.jpg

Regista 14

Adidas+Regista+14+Jersey.jpg

Entrada 14

Adidas+Entrada+14+Jersey.jpg

Plus this season's styles will remain in use (we've had 2 of these already so I've left out the current away kit) :

Tiro : Adidas+Tiro+13.jpg

Squadra : Adidas+Squadra+13+Jersey.jpg

Autheno : Adidas+Autheno+12.jpg

Estro : Adidas+Striped+Estro+13.jpg

Keeper and shorts designs:

IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YXtifcQ3PDg/UgTR9KXAaOI/AAAAAAAAIf8/e2F1SyAwXq4/s738/Adidas+Onore+14+Kit.jpg[/img]

Adidas+Onore+14+Kit+1.jpg

Adidas+Condivo+14+Jersey+Short.jpg

That Philadelphia Union shirt is ridiculously similar to their last two as well, even knowing the ins and outs of the templates they're still near identical.

Edited by The9

Also just noticed on the OS that the adidas logo has just been added back to the "rolling partner banner" at the bottom of the page.

Could be nothing in it, but it could also have been pulled by the club due to the discrepancies.

It had disappeared for a number of weeks.

If we did change I would love to go retro and team up with admiral. Always liked their kits.

They've taken over AFC Wimbledon's kit for next season, the only kits of theirs I've seen this season are these for Gibraltar:

admiralGibraltar.jpg

As you might imagine, I'm completely unconvinced that we're switching from adidas, sounds like a Cortese kind of thing to do, and we don't do those any more.

Do they do anything apart from solid blocks for 2015? I was looking forward to us moving to Adidas but the kits crap this year and looks to be the same next year. Let's just hope its not a generic kit...?

They produce patterned prints on the front panel for teams in the template of those above. You can get some decent designs out of that, I'd imagine the Argentina (home) and Nigeria templates would be pretty popular, maybe not so much Mexico (home or away):

Argentina2.jpg

Nigeria.jpg

Mexico1.jpg

I think the Argentina template is actually the 2013/14 one with the curved sleeve-piece. There is one other style which doesn't appear in the other post above which has pitched up since last September, it's the same style as the latest training kits for the World Cup, on the right, below:

Colombia3.jpg

Oh, and here are the only pics of that 2014 Philadelphia Union shirt so far - shows the random shoulder tape effect, different collar, no trim on the broad stripe, and a pinstripe not in the 2013 shirts:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJWD6z1B4UFxSRpXE_9DcY7_JRCbPzFq_md1G2hhK3vW-8p6yX

Philadelphia+Union+2014+Home+Kit+2.jpg

The previous 2 seasons they had this:

PHI_primary(FORMATTED).jpg

Also, pretty sure last season's mock up wasn't the Union shirt, it was the Portland Timbers one (cos I did it).

They produce patterned prints on the front panel for teams in the template of those above. You can get some decent designs out of that, I'd imagine the Argentina (home) and Nigeria templates would be pretty popular, maybe not so much Mexico (home or away):

Nigeria.jpg

the earlier calls for the 82 Patrick kit might work with this one.

Oh, and here are the only pics of that 2014 Philadelphia Union shirt so far - shows the random shoulder tape effect, different collar, no trim on the broad stripe, and a pinstripe not in the 2013 shirts:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJWD6z1B4UFxSRpXE_9DcY7_JRCbPzFq_md1G2hhK3vW-8p6yX

Philadelphia+Union+2014+Home+Kit+2.jpg

The previous 2 seasons they had this:

PHI_primary(FORMATTED).jpg

Also, pretty sure last season's mock up wasn't the Union shirt, it was the Portland Timbers one (cos I did it).

Red and white version of that current Philly shirt would be quality. Steve Moran-tastic