Palace Build up

Lighthouse

I still think Clyne is far better than Chambers at the moment. It's quite embarassing that I thought Glen Johnson was finished with England 4 years ago, and yet there still appears to not be many better options. Anyways, I'm not betting us to lose, we've been dominating games and I think it will comegood again tomorrow

I don't think you understand Davis' role in that case. If you think he is CAM then why does he spend a lot of time in the right back position allowing Chambers to bomb forward. The two of them interchanging down the right is a striking feature of the way we play. At other times Davis gets forward more and provides some assists, it would be good if he could score a few more but that will come I believe. To say he has been "consistent" is a poor summary, he has been MOTM or close to it on several occasions in the last few weeks, his engine is amazing, it is a shame that Poch does not see him and Gaston on the field at the same time. Last week it would have been better to have replaced J-Rod with Ramirez, other times maybe SRL, but I would like to see SD and GR playing together more often, with GR in the more central/#10 role.

This is the first summary of SD that has made any sense to me. His interaction for instance with Clyne at Fulham for lamberts goal.

People also think going forward he is void of ideas and penatration compared to Gaston, but I think the case is simply that he waits for an opportunity. He would rather keep possesion then force chances.

Against palace he needs to play as we need to match their workmanlike mentality.

Just hope the England lads play well and come out unscathed. Not that bothered about the result. Season ended at Sunderland really.

Yea, let's just forgoe the game, let them have the points and go on our holidays. As long as the England boys don't get a sore knee, I don't care either! **** the Saints, who needs em!

Kelvin Davies is the only one out although Yoshida and Wanyama had long international trips (Wanyama's was rather pointless as Kenya Sudan never took place)

Wanyama at least wont be jet lagged traveling back from Africa and it's only about a 7 or 8 hour flight to Kenya (I'm assuming it was supposed to be played there). I can't see how a few hours watching the in flight entertainment in first class will have taken that much out of him.

we'll be in Balham Bowls club. Nice pub opens at 12 though so might Nip for a pint in spoons before.

Ok, so being a foreigner as far as London is concerned I've taken this as a recommendation. Nice place, good beer, but where is everyone?

Wanyama at least wont be jet lagged traveling back from Africa and it's only about a 7 or 8 hour flight to Kenya (I'm assuming it was supposed to be played there). I can't see how a few hours watching the in flight entertainment in first class will have taken that much out of him.

3 hour time zone difference would have caused some jet lag whether in 1st class or not, plus return flight from Nairobi to Khartoum (probably 2-3 hour flight each way) only for the game to be called off because Sudan tried to switch the game to Darfour without agreement. I know I would be ****ged after that little escapade, I assume he only got back yesterday as well, so no training.

Foo King hell. The players are all limping as they walk out to inspect the pitch. :)

And why does Luke Shaw get booed as he gets off the coach. Didn't look comfortable at all. Just hope these jealous morons spreading rumors don't get to him. More than certain the likes of Cole muck spreading to ensure he gets on the plane to Brazil instead of Luke. Just hope the our supporters really get behind Luke especially if Palace fans start taunting him.

And why does Luke Shaw get booed as he gets off the coach. Didn't look comfortable at all. Just hope these jealous morons spreading rumors don't get to him. More than certain the likes of Cole muck spreading to ensure he gets on the plane to Brazil instead of Luke. Just hope the our supporters really get behind Luke especially if Palace fans start taunting him.

If you had ever been to a Saints game you would know it is Saints fans shouting "LUKE" in unison rather than them booing him! :D

I think we need to start being solid again and wanted to see Wanyama back. I am presuming its because of travel and late arrival back.. Oh we'll let's see...

The big Vic before injury yes but the guys put in loads of weight.

3 hour time zone difference would have caused some jet lag whether in 1st class or not, plus return flight from Nairobi to Khartoum (probably 2-3 hour flight each way) only for the game to be called off because Sudan tried to switch the game to Darfour without agreement. I know I would be ****ged after that little escapade, I assume he only got back yesterday as well, so no training.

The average human body acclimatises to jet lag at roughly 1.5 hours a day, so assuming he got back yesterday he is only 1.5 hours out today. That shouldn't affect a player really.

Traveling to Khartoum would have probably made it worse, I don't know what their travel itinerary was like. All immaterial now, he's there and on the bench.

Oh dear how stupid do you look now. Clyne starts

I don't think CW looks stupid at all... on the evidence of the last few games, Chambers would be an automatic pick...

For me, he's probably being rested... either way, we really need to find a way of playing both, but that will depend on whether Chambers can adapt to CB or CM roles as he's such a naturally gifted player.

I don't think CW looks stupid at all... on the evidence of the last few games, Chambers would be an automatic pick...

For me, he's probably being rested... either way, we really need to find a way of playing both, but that will depend on whether Chambers can adapt to CB or CM roles as he's such a naturally gifted player.

I don't think Chambers is being rested .....more like Clyne is now fully fit! Clyne is a much better player. and more of a attacking threat than Chambers to be honest .

My comment is to the way he reacted to me suggesting in my opinion Clyne should start this game.

Asking if I even watched saints

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The enthusiasm for this game is reflected in the pre match talk of it, nothing, no one really cares, I mean to say I want us to win but does it matter if we lose? This is what the newer fans, managers and the like have to grasp, we aint going to win anyting so whats the point?