Adam Lallana - Medical at Liverpool

Dr Who?

If you stand back and analysis it from aneutral perspective, we have had Liverpools pants down. ALmay be a god to some and he may have quick feet and a bit of a football brain but boy does he have limitations.

He did stay with us when we plummeted down the leagues I will be grateful for that (were there offers for him)

We have had most of his best years and he is probably now at the height of his game. Let him go and have his big money move, I don't think it will bring him happiness though. The scoucers will not have the same affinity to him and he has to hit the floor running as they are even more desperate to win the league after last season.

Thank you Adam for the transfer fee and helping us back up the leagues,but you will find that the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence

After the appointment of Koeman, I have a confidence in the board and owner that was previously wavering.

i am sure that we have quality replacements lined up to replace Shaw, Lallana and anyone else we are happy to sell.

Koeman wouldn't gave come here if he didn't think he could do a good job.

Keep the faith.

Both these. Same with united's Shaw buy as well (pants pulled down).

Keep the faith! How could we have signed Koeman if he thought we were going to be s***e

After the appointment of Koeman, I have a confidence in the board and owner that was previously wavering.

i am sure that we have quality replacements lined up to replace Shaw, Lallana and anyone else we are happy to sell.

Keep the faith.

It's being tested today its fair to say. I'm no bedwetter but we've had better days for sure. Hmm.

25mill would be good business - He has turned into a real ****. Had one very good season in BPL, very skillful but cant head or shoot.

Unlike SRL and LS conducted himself poorly. Good riddence at 25mil

£25m will be a joke. Considering the sell on clause and the fact worse players have gone for more i.e Fellani

Time to pull the drawbridge up now the 3 are gone. Refuse any bids for Lovren, Morgan and Wanyama. We would then still have a nucleus to build on. No club can take losing the complete spine of a team and hope to do well with 6-8 new players in the side,whoever is the manager.

If we can keep the 3 above we can survive but lose them and we are going to have a miserable season

I think its clear that the Shaw and Lallana deals were effectively done before the World Cup. With this in mind you would like to think that the club have the replacements lined up and they will be announced shortly after the departures are. The quality of this signings and the message it sends will be interesting - from what Guan has alluded to we may be in for a pleasant surprise. Let's hope so.

In the grand scheme of things £55mill for Shaw and AL is a cracking bit of business,one has played 60 games scored 0 with 0 assists,the other can't even finish 90 mins (I know they are better than the stats)

Anyone that says we cannot replace them for that kind of money is mad.

I assume the figures of £70mill kitty last week included the sales of these two.

I am quite excited by this.

I mean, liverpool and united come calling we cant really do much

but £55m for two players

will be VERY annoyed if our transfer budget is not now north of £60m.....

I just get the feeling that we will do what we can to replace these players properly

unlike in the past

but £55m for two players

I just get the feeling that we will do what we can to replace these players properly

unlike in the past

Depends who we can find to sell to us on the never never really

How hard must the board be working to get all these deals pushed through so quickly! V.impressed. Les said they was working "round the clock" but i didn't really believe it till now.

Thanks Bearsy - that put a smile on my face like sunshine on a rainy day!

Keep the faith.

I basically agree with this. But I don't think any club has ever seen three players force themselves into a World Cup squad only to sell all three before the competition has even reached the last sixteen.

Even if you keep the faith, that feels like a large plate of b*llocks and chips.

but £55m for two players

unlike in the past

Hold on, on the other thread you are ranting about we will be lucky to stay up!

So which one is it sunshine?

I genuinely believe we have got the better deal for Lallana. Yes he is a good player but his arrogance is clearly influencing his game and work rate now. I think he will start for Liverpool for the first couple of months of the season then will start to drift into the background.

One excellent season but to be honest he will never be given the patience he was given here anywhere. Nor the confidence.

Once he starts doing dump passes to someone (always seemed to be Rickie) surrounded by 3 defenders, expecting a pass back, he'll be watching Champions League football, not participating.

Good money for him, Shaw and Lambert. Big kitty for the new manager. Hope we are in advanced talks to sign players though as waiting a month for the first signing when there is a fair to middling chance of Lovren and Schneiderlin going before then will feel like the Board are poncing about.

Hopefully with his new big wedge Lallana can afford a razor to shave that f*****g stupid velcro off his boat.

Seems a mistake to sell before you buy? If we look at players now, clubs will add 20% knowing we have just got circa £60 million in transfers in.

Yes that's exactly how it happens Glasgow although there could be some debate whether it is 19 or 21%.

Arsenal in for Aurier I thought?

Interesting point though, if we were going to cash in on one player that we could actually handle the departure it would be Clyne or Chambers.

Having said that, Chambers is probably on the list for a top four move next summer.

Arsenal are in for everyone with a pair of boots. As I told you the other day, Arsene likes a free lunch with any agent that gives him a call in Sao Paulo. Journos pick it up and make up bolloaks about it.

How hard must the board be working to get all these deals pushed through so quickly! V.impressed. Les said they was working "round the clock" but i didn't really believe it till now.

But you must believe

Sir Les said it was all being done for the benefit of SFC, and it is, or rather, it goes towards what is owed to Katharina

I wonder how much of the Shaw/Lallana deals will go towards Koeman's Kitty ??

Not so much as you would hope, I am sure

I was heavily criticised for even daring to suggest that SFC would sell it's "diamonds". Well, whichever way you cut it, they ARE

So much for building for the future

Well done SFC. You've conned the ST holders yet again

I will be well ****ed off if llanana and shaw say they thank the saints fans and wish saints all the best for the future

Money grasping , disrespectful players,

enjoy the money why you can , but do not talk about loyalty and wanting to spend the rest of your career at saints , they do not understand the meaning of loyalty

but £55m for two players

unlike in the past

Exactly this.

I've changed my opinion of the board now they've wheeled off the hockey man, I have faith in them and Ron to replace with

good suitable players. There is a chance of course that we'll break our record fee and surprise people with the quality we bring in.

But you must believe

Sir Les said it was all being done for the benefit of SFC, and it is, or rather, it goes towards what is owed to Katharina

I wonder how much of the Shaw/Lallana deals will go towards Koeman's Kitty ??

Not so much as you would hope, I am sure

I was heavily criticised for even daring to suggest that SFC would sell it's "diamonds". Well, whichever way you cut it, they ARE

So much for building for the future

Well done SFC. You've conned the ST holders yet again

Just keep telling yourself what I do, that Koeman would not have bought into us if there was no hope.