What would you say to our want away players?

simo

Here's mine , Adam - A year ago you said you'd bite someone's hand off if they said you'd finish your career at saints in the premier league , what's changed? Last season Poch was gushing praise on you putting in the xavi inesta category , if you leave it's with a price that will replace you with a likewise player !

Luke , You are being raved about everywhere as being able to be England's and (insert top 4 club here) left back for the next ten years if that's the case you will only leave for a massive fee so we get our money's worth (unlike the bale deal) !

Dejan , You've only been here a year mate don't take the ****!

Adam - Your staying put so get used to that idea.

Luke - you'll get your move but Ron thinks Louis is a c*** so it's not the easiest deal. We'll get good money for you though so we'll take that.

Dejan - We don't want you to go so please change your mind. If you insist then as per Luke it'll be for top dollar.

Lallana: Adam, remember 11th April 2013 and the contract you signed on that day for 5 years?

Shaw: Luke, remember 12th July 2013 and the contract you signed on that day for 5 years?

Lovren: Dejan, remember 14th June 2013 and the contract you signed on that day for 4 years?

I dont see what the problem is if the players want to go let them.

I expect some players we get in will be on contracts with their old clubs Rickie was so should we tell new players not to come to SFC because they are on contracts

Lallana: Adam thanks for all that you have done. Now go and win something and challenge for titles

Shaw: Good luck at united. Have great fun

Lovren: Great player, cheers for your effort

Any anyone else who wants to leave. "Good luck in your next job"

It is a job, people leave jobs. Fans are just to stupid to realise and think footballers are super humans who should be immune to wanting to change jobs

I dont see what the problem is if the players want to go let them.

I expect some players we get in will be on contracts with their old clubs Rickie was so should we tell new players not to come to SFC because they are on contracts

In fact we need to just get on with it, get the money in and get our targets in asap. Instead we'll probably be quibling over 30p for the outgoings well into July and see our incoming targets snatched from under our greedy snout by clubs willing not to haggle over a couple of pence..

In fact we need to just get on with it, get the money in and get our targets in asap. Instead we'll probably be quibling over 30p for the outgoings well into July and see our incoming targets snatched from under our greedy snout by clubs willing not to haggle over a couple of pence..

So we can't sign anyone until we have sold ?

Lallana: Adam thanks for all that you have done. Now go and win something and challenge for titles

Shaw: Good luck at united. Have great fun

Lovren: Great player, cheers for your effort

Any anyone else who wants to leave. "Good luck in your next job"

It is a job, people leave jobs. Fans are just to stupid to realise and think footballers are super humans who should be immune to wanting to change jobs

1) You seem to not want to advance the business by keeping the best staff

2) We as fans are well aware of what is going on and what we post here, is not what we know is reality, well at least not in my case. It is escapist.

3) I may be stupid, but at least I know when to use "to" and "too" and feel that people who don't are stupid.

I understand why you want to go, just have some respect for the club during the process and understand ultimately it is our decision if and when something happens. Remember that without the Club you wouldnt be in this position now.

Do this and Lallana certainly will be welcomed back as a fans favourite and an influential figure in our playing history.

To all - you are a commodity and worth a lot to this club. We dont want you to go but if you feel you must, we will let you provided your suitors pay what we feel you are worth. If they do not, we will not be held to random and we expect you to accept it and give your all for us.

Most of you guise is LIARS if you met Dejan or whoever you wouldn't be telling him he's got to honour his contracts or threaten him with being Liverpool bench warmer, you would blush like small girl + meekly ask for photo. You would check his buns as he walks off tho and you would have small & guilty boner which you would try to put out of mind till you get home & give wife best seeing to she has had since that time you saw Matt Oakley in Ikea. Be more honest with ur responses pls!

Most of you guise is LIARS if you met Dejan or whoever you wouldn't be telling him he's got to honour his contracts or threaten him with being Liverpool bench warmer, you would blush like small girl + meekly ask for photo. You would check his buns as he walks off tho and you would have small & guilty boner which you would try to put out of mind till you get home & give wife best seeing to she has had since that time you saw Matt Oakley in Ikea. Be more honest with ur responses pls!

I think you are being a little too honest old boy lol

Telling it like it is again eh Bri.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You players have helped get us this far and there is a time in life/a career to move on and this may or may not be it only time will tell. We thank you all, especially those who have been part of the rise from League 1 to 8th in the PL. It is time for the club to evolve and change. The club is sad you don't want be part of the next chapter in the Saints history. Now fook off!

Llallana don't do football a disservice by kissing the Liverpool shirt and saying you want to finish your career there . You will not

Shaw enjoy your nights out partying with Rooney

Lovern . Keep your backs packed your new manager MOPO will be sacked by Christmas

Ps thanks for the brief encounter but now gone and and almost forgotten

Pops I hope lovern and Adam stay