Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

It would be a start. This is just mental.

What's mental ? Something that might or might not be in the process of occuring ? There could be a perfectly logical explanation for Chamber's absence this evening.

It's as clear as day that something is not right with the club, some players won't just sit in their seats until the inevitable train wreck happens or doesn't but they're not going to take the chance.

You sit there and suck it all up, I may be a hand wringing pussy but I did not fall for the Kruger and Reed double act. They have made mugs of many fans and I find it distasteful, but as long as there are never say die fans like yourself who will take a good ramming and still come back for more there will be more to come. We have bought 2 players from the Dutch league , get the bunting out, if we buy a couple of others you can organise a street party.

Yes players will go to other clubs, I have seen lots of it for decades, but this many! and the club not having replacements in before they have gone or at the very least nearly signed is negligent. In life I have found that people who tell it as it is get abuse because they hit the point , people don't like the truth they like lala land.

This is quite a lot of aggressive stick you're dishing out. Funny coming from a man who openly sobs about how people who disagree with him on a web forum are being "bullies".

But hey, keep the homophobic stuff coming because only other people are "bullies" ain't they?

What's mental ? Something that might or might not be in the process of occuring ? There could be a perfectly logical explanation for Chamber's absence this evening.

It's as clear as day that something is not right with the club, some players won't just sit in their seats until the inevitable train wreck happens or doesn't but they're not going to take the chance.

Maybe but then again maybe not. It's not like we haven't lost a whole host of players this summer and losing chambers wouldn't be that surprising. Probably lose Morgan as well.

Maybe but then again maybe not. It's not like we haven't lost a whole host of players this summer and losing chambers wouldn't be that surprising. Probably lose Morgan as well.

As I keep saying Morgan is as good as gone. He wants to play European Football, preferably with Pochettino but if not he has other options. Just a case of when and how much now. Same as it was with all of the others.

I am not, and never have been a bedwetter, but even I would be very concerned if we sold chambers. There is absolutely no reason to, and if chambers is forcing the issue I'd be really worried as to why everyone is so keen to leave. I really hope this is rubbish ...

As I keep saying Morgan is as good as gone. He wants to play European Football, preferably with Pochettino but if not he has other options. Just a case of when and how much now. Same as it was with all of the others.

In which case that's potentially 6 first team players lost this summer. That is shocking however you try to dress it up. And to think they had the nerve to put up season ticket prices.

I don't understand why everyone is going into meltdown about Chambers? Might just have a cold?

Because there were rumours that he'd been seen at a medical visit at the Arse this very lunchtime. Probably just unfounded twitter junk but his absence this evening is extremely coincidental.

In which case that's potentially 6 first team players lost this summer. That is shocking however you try to dress it up.

what do you expect. no other club ever that finished 8th has had so many players wanted by others

I mean, I fully expect barkley to be off very soon, he is probably the most exciting young english player there is at the mo and everton are not top 4.

if he was at saints he would have been long gone by now

im beginning to think that some of what Crab Lungs warned us about might be true

Edited by Batman

This is quite a lot of aggressive stick you're dishing out. Funny coming from a man who openly sobs about how people who disagree with him on a web forum are being "bullies".

But hey, keep the homophobic stuff coming because only other people are "bullies" ain't they?

You are a one CB homophobic lol, I have never called anyone who disagrees with me a bully! I may have stood up for others and accused them of bullying. It is an Internet forum, not the real world. I have met a few on here, who to a man have been fantastic lads, I have yet to meet you and so can't really make a judgement.

You are a one CB homophobic lol, I have never called anyone who disagrees with me a bully! I may have stood up for others and accused them of bullying. It is an Internet forum, not the real world. I have met a few on here, who to a man have been fantastic lads, I have yet to meet you and so can't really make a judgement.

You've squealed "bully" at me sunshine.

Got any quotes on that mate? Or just speculation from that French bloke you once knew? ;)

Maybe he is coming this way plus some cash?

Doubt it, they tried to get Newcastle to take him as part of the deal that took Debuchy to the Emirates but as he already had a release clause Toon didn't want to get shafted any more than they were already going to be. Heard something about him and Leicester but it was only FrenchGunner speculation I expect.

What if Chambers was a swap deal with a player coming the other way ...would we be okay with that ?? Just saying

Chamberlain, Walcott, etc. you know, the players they won't sell and who won't want to come here anyway. I'll pass on the rest. Over paid average players past their best or never will be are not what we need. Wenger doesn't let many slip,through his fingers.

I can understand the logic in selling chambers, it's about squad balance, the same as Man Utd having too many number 10s. Koeman is probably looking at the squad thinking at right back he has two quality players whereas every other position he ony has one, or none. If we can shift chambers and then do something about the CM situation then the squad will be perfectly balanced/f*cked and everyone will be happy :thumbup:

Chambers is definitely going I'm afraid (had it confirmed). I'm possibly more annoyed about him going than any of the others. Shaw was off the minute the media started promoting him as the next best thing since sliced bread. Lallana had a great season and was at the age where he needed to move on if he was ever going to. Lovren was one of the best two centre backs in the premier league last season so can understand him leaving. Lambert was offered his dream move. Chambers though is still very much in that "he's got a lot of potential" stage and so selling him now makes no sense. Hold off for a season and you could double your money. Pathetic. I'm developing a real hatred for the management of our club.

Chambers is definitely going I'm afraid (had it confirmed). I'm possibly more annoyed about him going than any of the others. Shaw was off the minute the media started promoting him as the next best thing since sliced bread. Lallana had a great season and was at the age where he needed to move on if he was ever going to. Lovren was one of the best two centre backs in the premier league last season so can understand him leaving. Lambert was offered his dream move. Chambers though is still very much in that "he's got a lot of potential" stage and so selling him now makes no sense. Hold off for a season and you could double your money. Pathetic. I'm developing a real hatred for the management of our club.

If true the board can f*ck off and they have lied to us.

Cant see Arsenal wanting him, dont they have Jenkinson and that French bloke at RB?

Rumours I have heard are that he is being signed with the intention of turning him into a centre back, though that was last weekend so surprised there has not been more news about this move since then

Yep, I really can't understand how much slack they're getting. Losing Pochettino and 5+ first team players and having most of the rest wanting to leave is f#cking disgraceful management no matter how you look at it. People do tend to go a bit ott calling us a laughing stock and an embarrassment but we really are atm, this kind of sh#t just doesn't happen.

I can understand the logic in selling chambers, it's about squad balance, the same as Man Utd having too many number 10s. Koeman is probably looking at the squad thinking at right back he has two quality players whereas every other position he ony has one, or none. If we can shift chambers and then do something about the CM situation then the squad will be perfectly balanced/f*cked and everyone will be happy :thumbup:

Could just use the wedge of cash we have to fill those positions we don't have one top notch players,besides having two good players in a position is hardly an unbalanced squad.

God you do seem to be having a crisis with fans like you whingeing all the time I would not blame if KAT sold up and ****ed off

It is her money that has got us back in the PL without it where would we be

She and her fellow directors are running the club and you have to accept it whats more they probably know whats going on

What about Chambers out and Gnabry in? It's not ideal but we do still have a top class right back starter (Clyne) and maybe Koeman also sees the other lad who played a few pre season games at right back (McCarthy?) as promising. I reckon we need more attacking options so maybe this could be a footballing decision where overall Koeman reckons the squad will end up stronger even if we have less depth at right back.

What about Chambers out and Gnabry in? It's not ideal but we do still have a top class right back starter (Clyne) and maybe Koeman also sees the other lad who played a few pre season games at right back (McCarthy?) as promising. I reckon we need more attacking options so maybe this could be a footballing decision where overall Koeman reckons the squad will end up stronger even if we have less depth at right back.

No thanks, deeply average player. Keep our star young player thanks.

put the post up then. You have never intimidated me, so don't rate yourself

Hark at him. Okay, you've never whined about bullies in response to me. Or grizzled about stuff I may have said to you on here. Or weeped about me attacking your opinions. Fair enough.

There are going to be a lot of people looking like right tits when we sign some very decent replacements. Hell, if we don't and the worst does transpire, then I am more than happy to look a tit, but at least I won;t have spent so many weeks being so bloody morose.