Season ticket for sale

mightysaints

I know how you feel but no point having a fire sale (of your ST) quite yet. I would wait to see who comes in first. You/we might be surprised, then again we might be really surprised. Hard to keep the faith when no direction is obvious, but I have faith in Koeman, which I hope I can maintain.

Seriously, grow a pair. Players go, players come. Managers go, managers come. Chairman go, chairman come. Owners go, owners come.

But it's still Southampton football club, we're still supporters of that same club. Since when has a club been just about the players we have? We'll have new hero's next year.

I feel like getting rid of my season ticket now . I have always been a half pint full person but am now totally fed up with the rape and pillage of the team.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

How much do you want for it? You could do a Saints, sell it for £1500 and then replace it with a similar seat for £600.

Seriously, grow a pair. Players go, players come. Managers go, managers come. Chairman go, chairman come. Owners go, owners come.

But it's still Southampton football club, we're still supporters of that same club. Since when has a club been just about the players we have? We'll have new hero's next year.

agree to an extent... Only... If MS joins the outgoing list...we'll have lost our top 5 players all in one window... That is unprecedented and completely f'ing spineless from the board.

This.

Especially the forum posters who say 'I have been following Saints for 20, 30, 40, 50 years and in all my time supporting Saints I've never seen......'

We've been through players, managers, relegations, admin, promotions in that time yet we are still here.

agree to an extent... Only... If MS joins the outgoing list...we'll have lost our top 5 players all in one window... That is unprecedented and completely f'ing spineless from the board.

But, if the replacements are of good quality, then we move on. If these guys really wanted to move on, then they'll move on. We cannot stop an elite club wanting our players. The unprecedented situation is that we have so many quality players wanted by the elite clubs.

But, if the replacements are of good quality, then we move on. If these guys really wanted to move on, then they'll move on. We cannot stop an elite club wanting our players. The unprecedented situation is that we have so many quality players wanted by the elite clubs.

But we could have stopped them. If we'd shown some ambition and said to Pochettino we'd give him £50m to build a squad to crack into the top four, he'd have stayed and so would the players. Our fate was sealed the minute the board told him that Shaw and Lallana were being sold.

We had a massive opportunity at the end of last season. The board have failed us and missed the opportunity of a lifetime, because they didn't believe we could make the jump into the too four. Weak.

Second hand and the seller not even putting out a les reed 'not for sale' statement ... not exactly raising your price! Though I am sure one of the top six will throw you a few million if you attach a post-it alleging your ticket has links to our academy.

But we could have stopped them. If we'd shown some ambition and said to Pochettino we'd give him £50m to build a squad to crack into the top four, he'd have stayed and so would the players. Our fate was sealed the minute the board told him that Shaw and Lallana were being sold.

We had a massive opportunity at the end of last season. The board have failed us and missed the opportunity of a lifetime, because they didn't believe we could make the jump into the too four. Weak.

We were never gonna make the top 4. Stop living in a dream.

We are not a big club and never will be, why can't people realise this?

This is the problem, as well as the club, it seems as some of the fanbase also hit the glass ceiling and knocked themselves out.

We are not big enough for the top 4, never have been and we will never be unless we're owned by a zillionaire. We're not. NC sold a load of waffle to the players, and was basically planning on spending someone elses money.

The guy was full of hot air, did a lot to a point for us - can't disagree, but it's easier to get progress from L1/NPC/Mid-table PL than it is to progress from there to Top 6/top 4.

I personally want a club which hasn't chased the dream....I think we were in danger of doing so, but we'll operate at a more sustainable level now until if/and when we're purchased by some megabackers. Oh reminds me, where are those backers then Nicola....? Hello....?

I feel like getting rid of my season ticket now . I have always been a half pint full person but am now totally fed up with the rape and pillage of the team.

Name a realistic price. I will pay cash today :-) please bare in mind that we are selling every fooker so I want it cheap!

This.

Especially the forum posters who say 'I have been following Saints for 20, 30, 40, 50 years and in all my time supporting Saints I've never seen......'

We've been through players, managers, relegations, admin, promotions in that time yet we are still here.

And i am one of those but this is unprecedent not only at saints but in football, mass exodus has occurred at leeds before they went pop, even relegated teams do not lose this many in 3 months

And i am one of those but this is unprecedent not only at saints but in football' date=' mass exodus has occurred at leeds before they went pop, even relegated teams do not lose this many in 3 months[/quote']

Yup so it's another saga in Saints long history to get through, no point getting worked up over it.

Everyone is entitled to a view St Jersey, even people like you. You might think you have the moral high ground, you might think you are superior to 70's Mike.

I am a customer and I have a choice about what I do with my time and money.

Having spent £1200 on season tickets for my son and I would I refuse to attend matches? Possibly. What is happening is a disgrace and I do think the club will lose fans through this.

Oh that's all we had to do. Just give him 50 million quid, plus added money on the wage bill, and everything would be fine. Would you have given him the 50 million quid to bring in 1 or 2 more Osvaldos?

Just give him 50 million. Jesus, the way fans throw that figure of money around like its nothing is ridiculous. KL has put enough money in as it is

When clubs started describing fans as customers it was annoying.

When fans started describing themselves as customers I knew we were ****ed.

a

You are also entitled to an opinion. You might be bright, you might be dull and ignorant. I will try and help you (if you have some capacity to be helped). I am a fan first and foremost. That's why I sat through every home match for the last ten years, for example. The club was in trouble and needed support badly. I hope you can follow this. Things have changed, Adkins was dismissed and I was disgusted. I came to accept that the club is a business, it needed to move forward etc. What is happening now to this club is plain wrong and I am even more disgusted. I don't have undying loyalties to Saints and neither does anyone, despite what any of us might say. There is a walkaway price for all of us and that price is not based on money etc but on an intangible. A love for the club etc that changes to indifference, a feeling of being taken for granted.

Ultimately all of us transact with the club via season tickets and merchandise but all we actually are is customers. Unique customers with a brand loyalty, the club is a business with a loyal following of customers.

I have probably wasted my time but there it is.....

So I might not bother going for a few games, maybe the whole season. Perhaps I will go to watch the ex Saints at Anfield, Old Trafford or wherever the players end up instead and watch what could have been at St Mary's.

Do you really believe for one second that Pochettino would have stayed under those circumstances? Christ, you're naive. Also, did the news about us selling Lallana and Shaw precede the approach to him from Spurs? You seem very well-informed. Perhaps you'll show us the evidence.

The bloke is an ambitious, greedy, egotistical bastard who moved because he saw Spurs as a step up in his career ladder. He used us as a stepping stone and he is using them as a stepping stone to Barca / Real Madrid or similar glory team. He will fail at Spurs probably and damage his reputation and it really couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Oh that's all we had to do. Just give him 50 million quid, plus added money on the wage bill, and everything would be fine. Would you have given him the 50 million quid to bring in 1 or 2 more Osvaldos?

Just give him 50 million. Jesus, the way fans throw that figure of money around like its nothing is ridiculous. KL has put enough money in as it is

KL has taken out about 10x what she has so far put in.......

'les reed out'

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

£20k?

Call that negotiating?

1) Get Stevie to 'ave a word with his season ticket.

2) It will complain to the press and refuse to sit in his wallet claiming broken promises.

3) Wait a day or two. Leak your interest in his season ticket to every media outlet you can find. Ask Lawro et al to shout about how your wallet is much more suited to a season ticket of this calibre.

4) Offer 16k plus add ons based on absurd stipulations like his ticket folding itself into an origami swan for the national side. Make sure they know it is take it or leave it.

Repeat step 3 as necessary.

KL has taken out about 10x what she has so far put in.......

'les reed out'

Except you don't know that she's taken the money. The club have brought in transfer fee's so the money will be in the club unless you have some proof otherwise.

Except you don't know that she's taken the money. The club have brought in transfer fee's so the money will be in the club unless you have some proof otherwise.

That's true. But we will be able to make a simple calculation at the end of the transfer window on how much has been pocketed versus how much has been invested.

Its my opinion....isn't that what this board is for...99% of posts are opinions and don't have proof otherwise they wouldn't post on here if they knew things like that

Its my opinion....isn't that what this board is for...99% of posts are opinions and don't have proof otherwise they wouldn't post on here if they knew things like that

That is not an opinion. That is an uniformed, unsubstantiated statement.

You're allowed to have an opinion when you've weighed the evidence (you have none) and reached a conclusion based upon the available facts.

Everyone is entitled to a view St Jersey, even people like you. You might think you have the moral high ground, you might think you are superior to 70's Mike.

I am a customer and I have a choice about what I do with my time and money.

Having spent £1200 on season tickets for my son and I would I refuse to attend matches? Possibly. What is happening is a disgrace and I do think the club will lose fans through this.

What are you on about? I'm saying the club has seen far worse in its time and has survived so I don't see the point of getting upset over the sales of players. Yes it's disgusting, yes the board are inept, yes the board are a joke, yes it's not fair on fans. But that's life, we move on and so will Saints.

ill give you £100 if i was you id take it

Take on a different outlook. Enjoy the relegation season in the knowledge that we will have the money to re-build properly in the Championship or even League 1, and watch us rise again.

and then go back to this again what aplank you are.

My season ticket is not for sale, but if someone wanna to buy it there is nothing I can do to stop them taking it.

Bollix. If someone offered you £2000 for it you'd snatch their hand off and buy another one just as good the money.

I wish i renewed mine, Lack of funds and a 2nd child, means now max of 10 games a season for me, unless i get a good bonus or promotion at work or a job at SMS with free STs lol.

Despite all the crap happening i still wanna go and watch my team play.

Il give someone 300 pounds for there ST if they wanna sell it.

Call that negotiating?

1) Get Stevie to 'ave a word with his season ticket.

2) It will complain to the press and refuse to sit in his wallet claiming broken promises.

3) Wait a day or two. Leak your interest in his season ticket to every media outlet you can find. Ask Lawro et al to shout about how your wallet is much more suited to a season ticket of this calibre.

4) Offer 16k plus add ons based on absurd stipulations like his ticket folding itself into an origami swan for the national side. Make sure they know it is take it or leave it.

Repeat step 3 as necessary.

And I thought I was cynical!

This.

We've also finished 2nd in the league, won the FA Cup, built sides with exciting players, and in all of that time I have never known a season where we have lost half out starting XI because players do not want to stay. So carry on with your sad outlook on life that nothing more can be achieved and watch a strong, flourishing club be decimated by a poor owner who really couldn't give a monkeys about Southampton and a bunch of amateur "directors" who know nothing about football and watch your club disintegrate. Its OK we'll still be here, and of course we'll be playing stripes so all will be well. Small minded people living in their small minded worlds with no sense of ambition and no positive outlook on life. Carry on.

What a tool. Stick to FM as this real life stuff is totally beyond you.