Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Hoping towards the end of the season, the board can cook up a nice propaganda video for the end of season review showing Shaw, Lallana and Lovren in action during the 13/14 season with powerful, spine-tingling music (Maybe 'Now we are free' from Gladiator). The footage eventually fades to black and re-emerges in black & white with much more sombre music (I'm thinking 'The host of Seraphim' by Dead Can Dance, another song of Lisa Gerrard's. I digress..) as it cuts between shots of Lovren losing duels, Lallana falling over and Shaw sitting on the bench in this season.

The final segment of the piece will return to a glorious technicolour compilation of this season; Pelle's perfect hat-trick (tbc), Tadic's 30yd screamer (tbc) and other marvels. Once more the footage fades and a large '?' materialises. Erwin then clicks the projector off, Sammy turns on the lights and Ronald says "I'll see you all next month for pre-season training".

Can't believe that Rickie Lambert's dream was a series of 15 minute sub appearances. Its amazing that he hasn't lost his England place yet, although whether he will make the next squad must be questionable. Much as I would have liked him to stay at St Mary's, if we hadn't let Rickie go I suppose we may not have bought Pelle or Shane Long and at this stage of Rickie's career, despite his brilliant football brain, I think I prefer having the two we have bought in.

Love how some random Liverpool fan said we were getting as annoying as Everton fans....well, f*ck us over and we tend to get a bit annoyed; the fact they've pretty much turned into a bunch of w@nk is irrelevant.....but very funny! :D

You are 100% right - f*ck us over & we do tend to get a bit annoyed.

You are 100% wrong when you say that the fact they've pretty much turned into a bunch of w@nk is irrelevant - it is very relevant.

You are also 100% right that it is very funny.

Hoping towards the end of the season, the board can cook up a nice propaganda video for the end of season review showing Shaw, Lallana and Lovren in action during the 13/14 season with powerful, spine-tingling music (Maybe 'Now we are free' from Gladiator). The footage eventually fades to black and re-emerges in black & white with much more sombre music (I'm thinking 'The host of Seraphim' by Dead Can Dance, another song of Lisa Gerrard's. I digress..) as it cuts between shots of Lovren losing duels, Lallana falling over and Shaw sitting on the bench in this season.

The final segment of the piece will return to a glorious technicolour compilation of this season; Pelle's perfect hat-trick (tbc), Tadic's 30yd screamer (tbc) and other marvels. Once more the footage fades and a large '?' materialises. Erwin then clicks the projector off, Sammy turns on the lights and Ronald says "I'll see you all next month for pre-season training".

:lol:

Well you deserve all the accolades available.If I was still teaching you'd get an 'A++'.

It's a bloody shame they don't do a GCSE for píss-taking.

Anyway, people are starting to rob it and pass it off as their own now. That's when you really know you've hit the big time :)

:lol: brilliant. could so see that.

Someone up there is dealing out a huge dose of Karma to Liverpool, Tottenham and less out to Manchester United for trying to screw us over this summer.

After the dreadful summer, where not one Saints supporter escaped the pain of events where Pochettino left, followed by other disloyal profiteers, it sheer heaven to sit back and relish the just desserts being paid out in kind.

Poor Luke will soon be breaking out with bench sores all over that overdeveloped, out of fitness b u m of his. Ricky will soon be competing with James Corden as he battles to keep the pounds from piling on. Lovren will get that head of his certified, and locked up in the Psychiatric Wing of Scousehampton Asylum. The worse will befall Lallana when his missus asks for a transfer into the arms of some 'Pool Spiv with millions to lavish on her.:)

Lovely end to the weekend, Shaw sat on his fat rich arse watching a 5-3 drubbing and Pochettino surely hearing some grumbles from disgruntled Spurs fans who've now watched 2 consecutive home losses and with no goals scored into the bargain.

Man Utd are going to be right in the ****e financially if they fail to qualify for the Champions league again. Nice! Bloody nice!

Someone up there is dealing out a huge dose of Karma to Liverpool, Tottenham and less out to Manchester United for trying to screw us over this summer.

After the dreadful summer, where not one Saints supporter escaped the pain of events where Pochettino left, followed by other disloyal profiteers, it sheer heaven to sit back and relish the just desserts being paid out in kind.

Poor Luke will soon be breaking out with bench sores all over that overdeveloped, out of fitness b u m of his. Ricky will soon be competing with James Corden as he battles to keep the pounds from piling on. Lovren will get that head of his certified, and locked up in the Psychiatric Wing of Scousehampton Asylum. The worse will befall Lallana when his missus asks for a transfer into the arms of some 'Pool Spiv with millions to lavish on her.:)

Sometimes you do crack me up, ART! :)

Spurs two home defeats on the bounce without scoring, tough games coming up away to Arsenal, home to Besiktas then the mighty saints visit White Hart Lane, I would bl00dy love it if we beat Poch with Spurs fans booing him

tickets go on general sale tomorrow surely that will sell out soon?!!

hehehehehehe 4-3 to Leicester.

I reckon we are going for the Champions League this year by strategically placing our players and manager around the PL to f**k up their campaigns.

Pity we didnt get someone in at Chelsea, Man City and Everton.

They are double agents and will be back next season :lol:

Can see it now, Cortese pulling off his Krueger mask. Next level : achieved.

Spurs two home defeats on the bounce without scoring, tough games coming up away to Arsenal, home to Besiktas then the mighty saints visit White Hart Lane, I would bl00dy love it if we beat Poch with Spurs fans booing him

tickets go on general sale tomorrow surely that will sell out soon?!!

Yeah, they will. After winning away this weekend I'd imagine the rest will shift quite quickly.

Aaaand here they go, that didn't take long :lol: ...

It is obviously really early in Pochs regime but today for me has put a big question mark on him with his team prep, selection and basic tactics and use of subs. He looked clueless on the sidelines today.

I said before the season started that Poch could easily be sacked before 10 league games are played. Still would'nt suprise me.

Please no more, Poch. Terrible match, no fight, no running.

I was so excited by Poch, I've seen glimpses of good stuff, but I'm beginning to be completely unimpressed by him to be honest. Part of it is I don't agree with a lot of things he does, then what he does do fails pathetically which just reinforces the irritation he doesn't do what you wanted!

Enjoying yourself Mauricio? :lol:

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php/6853-***-OMT-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-West-Bromwich-Albion-***/

Funny thing football, how quickly and dramatically it can change.

Very happy now with our hard-working, confident boys but I'm surprised how poor all of our leavers have been (bar Chambers). Life does look like voodoo sometimes haha.

Paper this morning rated him a 4/10 for his performance against Villa weren't impressed with him at all:?

Aaaand here they go, that didn't take long :lol: ...

It is obviously really early in Pochs regime but today for me has put a big question mark on him with his team prep, selection and basic tactics and use of subs. He looked clueless on the sidelines today.

I said before the season started that Poch could easily be sacked before 10 league games are played. Still would'nt suprise me.

Please no more, Poch. Terrible match, no fight, no running.

I was so excited by Poch, I've seen glimpses of good stuff, but I'm beginning to be completely unimpressed by him to be honest. Part of it is I don't agree with a lot of things he does, then what he does do fails pathetically which just reinforces the irritation he doesn't do what you wanted!

Enjoying yourself Mauricio? :lol:

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php/6853-***-OMT-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-West-Bromwich-Albion-***/

Spurs fans really do have a delusional sense of entitlement.

They got what they apparently wanted in Poch, but have now decided he's not good enough.

I have to say, within a couple of days of Saints appointing Koeman, there were Spurs fans asking why - if he was available - they hadn't got him.

Spurs fans really do have a delusional sense of entitlement.

They got what they apparently wanted in Poch, but have now decided he's not good enough.

I have to say, within a couple of days of Saints appointing Koeman, there were Spurs fans asking why - if he was available - they hadn't got him.

I don't think that many really wanted him. Finishing 6th once (after spending a lot of money) is not exactly an outstanding CV.

Ya bast*rd. I went looking for it so I could post it on Facebook. :) I'll give you credit, don't worry.

Ah, don't worry about credit. I've seen at least four people rip it off on Twitter. They're happy, getting retweets, favourites and shít. I'm happy being the creative head vampire.

3711671_std.jpg