Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Poor Rickie, he's looking more and more overweight and out of shape. Sterlng is a great little player but gets gayer and gayer and looks more effeminate with every game.Once again Lallana faded after 15 minutes and Lowren cracked me up with all the blunders he made. What a day it's been today for us Saints.

Poor Rickie, he's looking more and more overweight and out of shape. Sterlng is a great little player but gets gayer and gayer and looks more effeminate with every game.Once again Lallana faded after 15 minutes and Lowren cracked me up with all the blunders he made. What a day it's been today for us Saints.

I reckon the 7 kids is just a cover story

I thought that too, looked a bit like his old Championship frame again as he'd obviously got even leaner under Pochettino to play at the best of his game. Shame for him :(

I thought that too, looked a bit like his old Championship frame again as he'd obviously got even leaner under Pochettino to play at the best of his game. Shame for him :(

Doesn't graziano look lean, handsome and fit. Definitely an upgrade in all areas :-)

I still think their tactics do him no favours (or anyone)

2 seasons now and they are poor at the back. it has to be more than the individual performances

david brent-on will not have the balls to drop gerrard for league games.....he is holding them back and offers absolutely not protection to the defence

Team that finished second isn't a ****ing work in progress, it's a jigsaw that is missing the last piece.

We sold the ****ing box that kept the pieces together and bought a piece of Lego, a piece of Meccano, a piece of Knex and a ****ing Jenga block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said at the time if Lallana didn't get off to a good start he'd struggle as the Liverpool fans would start to get on his back early due to his price tag. He's very much a confidence player and at saints he was loved and the main man, he won't be that Liverpool. Still never mind.

I'm loving watching Liverpool's demise too mate, but I think the comment about Sterling is a bit offensive and unnecessary.

Selling Agger for £3m and buying Lovren for £20m is looking like a facepalm of epic proportions

how and where is lallana supposed to play

what is his role, what is his position.?

He went there thinking he'd get to play in the same role, with the same amount of freedom, that he did here but with better players around him. Brendan Rogers went 'Oh, he's RM in the team of the year! We need one of them!' That was the strength of our front 3 last season - they were fluid, they knew where each other would be and weren't tied to a single position.

Rodgers is getting found out, the king is in the all together. He blew the league last year and now Hannibal has gone he's clueless . The signing of SRL was him trying to be a clever **** and it's backfired . He paid well over the odds for Adam and it looks like a "flavour of the month " signing. Lovern has surprised me , cause I rate the guy, but he's playing behing Stevie G . Strong management is about getting rid at the right moment , but he didn't have the balls to do so. They'd have been better off pensioning off Gerard and keeping caraghar . I said to a scouser up at anfield that they've bought 3 of our players , but none was needed. The bloke they needed was victor to replace Gerrard.

It's not healthy having Gerard around the club as he's not up to it, but Rodgers hasn't got the bottle to do it.

IT looks to me that they dont use or pass to Lalana unless they have to. He standing free outsider the pen area but rarely gest the ball from his team mates. They all want to impress and choose to do their own thing.

He is not looking very happy. Didums.

As for Lovren. He cant have much confidence after the last few weeks. Reckon he's missing the stabilty of last season. There back four are in the same mess as last year. Shame.

£50m for Lallana,Lovren and Lambert is looking better and better each week, When you think about it £105 million for those 3, Downing & Carroll.

Lets take a moment to let that sink in.

No one wastes money like that lot,I am glad they are flopping,absolutely no excuse for needing time to gel,most of them played prem last season so they should gel easily

£50m for Lallana,Lovren and Lambert is looking better and better each week, When you think about it £105 million for those 3, Downing & Carroll.

Lets take a moment to let that sink in.

No one wastes money like that lot,I am glad they are flopping,absolutely no excuse for needing time to gel,most of them played prem last season so they should gel easily

add henderson (16) and glen johnson (18) in hahahaha :lol:

sakho and aquilani 18m too haha

loool hate them tw*ts

Ok schadenfreude but all three are quality players. What gets overlooked is that it's a team game and behind the team is a structure and a club, Southampton, where talent can flourish. Add to that a team spirit forged in League 1 upwards and it's not surprising they are struggling now to adapt.