Millwall 0 Saints 2

Batman

MotM vs Millwall (League Cup Rnd 2 Away 2014/15)  

156 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Millwall (League Cup Rnd 2 Away 2014/15)

• Forster
    • Targett
    • Clyne
    • Yoshida
    • Fonte
    • Wanyama
    • Davis, S
    • Isgrove
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Long
    • Pelle
    • Tadic
    • Cork
    • Ramirez

Different page in the book now, they dinged relegation due to early form before Ollie rocked up, we looked exciting and tidy all last season.

Funny old game! :D

agreed we look boring and devoid of ideas and gutless up front

One word for this (apart from s***e).........................HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

No style, no teeth up front and sadly lacking in every aspect. If they don't raise their game soon it truly will be a very long, hard season. Can't think of a single ball played into the box that has been dangerous so far.

Pelle and Long look absolute garbage.

I think Pelle is improving as this game is going on. The switch to a back three is helping, although I worry about Yoshida without cover. Tadic is already changing the game, Shane Long looks lively. I think we're turning the screw now, I'd like to see Taggert and Clyne get forward to the by-line a bit more.

I think Pelle is improving as this game is going on. The switch to a back three is helping, although I worry about Yoshida without cover. Tadic is already changing the game, Shane Long looks lively. I think we're turning the screw now, I'd like to see Taggert and Clyne get forward to the by-line a bit more.

Have you been drinking Mike? I've just trawled through the other posts of doom and gloom and you come up with this positive stuff?!

Could be worse.....we could be Man U

Actually it probbly couldn't,this is our starting 11 pretty much against a Milwall team that has made 9 changes,we have £20m of strikers up front and we have not created a single chance

Edited by pangy

I expect the game to be a slow affair that will not jump to life, look at the other results against lower league teams and Premiership sides, not many are full of goals. This is being treated as a training and tactics exercise. I believe our problem is the players are clearly not gelling immediately and it is so different to what Poch played.

There's alot of hoofing up towards Pelle, but when we play with a bit of thought and inter play we look tidy.

Well, rather than jump on top of him after three games we should be supporting him. We were understandably expecting fire-works but it hasn't worked out that way. I expect with one goal a few more will follow. He's probably banging them in on the training pitch. He cuts a frustrated figure. But he was worse against WBA.